So I am sat in my living room watching TV whilst typing my June Must Haves post when it hit me, we really are in June, we are actually SIX MONTHS into the year and it feels like only yesterday I was thinking about things I wanted to see happen in 2016 not knowing how much I was going to accomplish when I set my mind to it. It truly is amazing what they say, ‘when you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything’ and I am glad with what I have accomplished so far.
Frequent readers of this blog know I love sharing Must Haves lists every month and for the June must haves I will also be doing a review of the sun glasses I was sent by the lovely people at Glasses Shop.
Before being contacted by the company, I had never heard of the glasses shop. They are an online eyeglasses shop offering doctor quality prescription and non-prescription glasses. I am not stranger to online eyeglasses shop, I have previously worked with Adlens Viewplus glasses and Firmoo glasses and they were both good companies offering good quality glasses both prescription and non-prescription.
What I love about these glasses is how they frame my face and offer great protection for my eyes from the sun, it really is amazing wearing them as you get full protection so much that you can look directly in the sun’s direction without fearing your eyes will hurt as has been the case with some shades I got in the past.
For the June must haves list, I thought about what I am planning of doing this must and what I want for my upcoming trips: Hamburg and Paris.
- Gym Bag – obviously this is a non-brainier but I need a gym bag, I have not owned a proper gym back in a couple of years now and it’s kinda annoying now carrying everything in my backpack including my work equipment and change of clothes.
- Headphones – Though my have a few pairs of headphones in my home none of them stay in my ear long enough for me to do anything and when you’re exercising you don’t need earphones or headphones that will keep dropping anytime you move.
- Gym wear – I picked up a couple of yoga pants but looks like I need a couple more to tidy me over each week until I do my laundry over the weekend.
- Drinking bottles – again I own a number of these but I use them for my smoothies only and now I am in need for a couple for when I am working out at the gym.
- Nude tote bag – I have not owned a nude tote bag in a while now and I have been thinking of getting one, I saw this one in H&M and I can not stop thinking about it.
- Sunnies – I have a couple of sunnies at home but you can never have too many so the ones from the glasses shop will come in very handy.
- Sunscreen – I forgot to pack my sunscreen whilst in Hamburg and I paid dearly so it is important for me to ensure I have some for my next trip to Paris just in case it is as hot as Hamburg was.
- Sandals – I ended up picking up some new sandals and flip-flops whilst in Hamburg as the weather calls for such open shoes but I have been looking to grab a couple more.
- Lipstick and nail polish – summer is already knocking so it makes sense for me to do up my nails and I am loving this pink polish from Essie. As my readers know I am a sucker for red lipstick so these two shades won’t go amiss.