Brighton Beach love

Brighton Beach Mini-weekend Getaway…
So I thought I share some of the pictures the Mr. and I took for my birthday weekend getaway.I Love this stripy dress and thought I wear it with my blue shoes (wanted red but couldn’t find them in my closet). So love this man, he makes me happy and makes me laugh a lot. Those of you who’ve never been to Brighton Beach UK, their is no sand their only small rocks which are torturous when hot, but enjoyed my time there.

He just loves to swim and he looks gooooorge, that’s my baby (Looove him).

We perfect for each other, we complement each other (our opinion)

• February 25, 2016 / 8:30 pm

It’s beautiful I love it

1. February 25, 2016 / 11:47 am

i went to Brighton beach around 20 years ago… and yes the rocks were scorching that day.. but i loved it x you look amazing .. love your dress… and love suits you x such a lovely couple x
    Jolene Cox recently posted…A week in dinnersMy Profile

• February 25, 2016 / 12:07 pm

Awww thanks so much Jolene the rocks where scorching that day too

• February 24, 2016 / 7:08 am

I know right it’s gorgeous

2. February 23, 2016 / 11:52 pm

Aw you two are adorable how long have you been together? I love Brighton Beach because of the Pier and the Lanes. Brighton is a cool place to visit!
    Ana De- Jesus recently posted…I Am A Blogger Because…My Profile

• February 24, 2016 / 7:05 am

8 years now and me too I love the pier

3. February 23, 2016 / 9:51 pm

Ahhh I love going to Brighton, can’t wait for summer to come this year. I bet you’ll be going with your man again! xx

• February 24, 2016 / 7:03 am

Yep that’s the plan luv

4. February 23, 2016 / 6:12 pm

haha when I first read this I thought you meant in feb! and that I had missed some seriously sunny weather!! brighton beach is lovely and it’s great to spend time with the ones we love :p
    Charlotte recently posted…Valentine’s Day 10k 2016 P.B RecapMy Profile

• February 23, 2016 / 6:21 pm

Hahahaha I know right

5. February 23, 2016 / 10:06 am

I grew up about 40 minutes from Brighton beach! I was so glad to spot this was July and not February as you would have had a very different experience! It’s such a fun place to visit though – looking forward to my Easter holidays there!

• February 23, 2016 / 10:33 am

Hahahaha I don’t think February looks like this anyway in the UK lol, I do love Brighton and always go every year

6. Jazmine Tates
    February 20, 2015 / 10:12 pm

look like you had lots of fun! i don’t remember the last time ive been to a beach