Hey Guys? Am back again with a recap of my September Goals and my future October Goals!!! Loving this linky!!! Excitment!!.
The rules are as follows and note I took these straight from the hosts
The linky goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Follow all three hosts: My So-Called Chaos, A Peek at Karen’s World, & Jenee Thompson
- Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
- Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
- Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
My September Goals are as follows:
- Do my citizenship application FAIL- as usually something came up!!
- Visit my parents and take them out to dinner PART SUCCESS – Did go visit but didnt take them out.
- Sit my boy friend down and discuss house hunting FAIL – I did sit him down but he did his usual he ticked it to point of insanity
- Finish watching “Under the Dome” SUCCESS – Watched it all awaiting new series!!!
- Learn how to attract sponsors to my blog FAIL – no time dont even know where to start HELP
- Get a new blog design FAIL – Being broke dont help either
- Learn new way of writing posts PART SUCCESS – did and didn’t weird!!
- Keep reading new blogs SUCCESS – found some wonderful blogs still loving this.
- Commenting more in new blogs and posts. SUCCESS – better than before.
My October Goals:
- Schedule posts more regularly when busy at work
- Start saving for driving lessons and car
- Meet up with my German Friends
- Attend more Wedding Fares
- Keep trying with citizenship money (savings)
- Search for new US dramas to watch
- Promote my blog more
- Start and Finish the Great South Run
- Attend BBN workshop in london
- Live life
These are my monthly goals, what are yours?
Thanks for reading my blog as always, comment below and follow if not doing so already and know I do appreciate the time you take looking at my blog.