Hey Guys!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, the title of this post says it all. I was nominated for a Sunshine award by the lovely and wonderful Christy of “A woman the world deserves” check our her blog and also the post of her nomination for the Sunshine award —> HERE.
What can I say apart from being grateful for being nominated for this award, I feel really lucky and blessed because lets face it its not everyday awards like these land on new bloggers laps. Any who down the the nitty gritty of it all:
♥Thank and recognize your Nominating Blogger
♥Give 11 random facts about yourself
♥Answer the 11 questions given by your Nominating Blogger
♥Pick 11 Bloggers Nominees
♥Post 11 questions for your Nominees (you can not nominate your Nominating Blogger)
***Thank you again Christy, much appreciated and honoured.***
11 Random Facts about ME
- I am my mamma and pappa’s first born
- I was born in Zambia and raised in UK
- of there 73 dialects in my home country I can only speak ONE and under THREE
- I have over 50+ cousins, over 15+ nieces and nephews
- I met my partner online 6 years ago
- I finished uni this year and got a graduate job within a WEEK
- I am getting MaRRieD next year
- I am 5’7 in height
- I was four before I learnt to speak my local language DAD only spoke ENGLISH to us
- I have no IDEA what to blog about I just flow with the wind
- My favourite colour is PURPLE/LILAC
Answer 11 questions from nominating Blogger
1. What time of day do you prefer to Blog?
I prefer the evening but usually blog when I can squeeze some free time in.
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever worn out of the house?
My favourite dress back to front it was so embarrassing I blogged about it, check out my “Bridge Jones Moment”
3. How often do you cook during the week?
One in a blue moon, I rent a room in a house so I always eat at work and hibernate at night J
4. What’s your favorite Fast Food or eat out place?
Café Rouge is my favourite eat out place and a good chicken wrap from Mac D is my favourite fast food
5. Where would your dream vacation destination be?
The exotic Caribbean Islands, hoping my partner and I can go there for our honeymoon
6. Do you prefer baked or mashed potatoes?
Baked – kinda weird about mash.
7. What is your dream car (if you had no Kiddies to worry about toting…lol)?
I do not have Kiddies (YET) so for me any JEEP would do me just fine.
8. What was your favorite extracurricular activity as a teenager?
I was really good at teaching other guys (even bullies) maths my dad always encouraged me.
9. What was your first job?
I worked at the local Residential care home as a Housekeeper and Laundry lady
10. Most embarrassing moment?
Turning upside down in the back of my ex’s car because his seat belt was fault and he was going really fast at the huge roundabout. His friend was in the car with us and they found me ass in the air and dress over my face.
11. Team Tea or Coffee crew?
Am tea Hot chocolate so does that make me a team Coffee? Not sure cause I can never tell.
My 11 Nominees
- Mary <--- You brought back sunshine to my blog
- Erica <--- A new friend am honoured to have
- Stacey <--- A blogger and friend I am happy to have "met"
- Tsepo <--- My very first blogger follower and friend
- Antionette <--- Happy to have known
- Dharia <--- Happy to have known
- Kate <--- Blogger whose blog I love visiting
- Judy <--- A new friend and honoured to have
- Brandi <--- Blogger whose blog I enjoy reading
- Clement <--- Very funny man, a sunshine in his own right
- Selorm Tay <--- Blogger I love reading blogs from
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- Why did you start blogging
- Trick or Treat?
- Who is your role model
- Aspirations in life
- Favourite colour
- Favourite movie
- If you could wish for one thing in this world what would you wish for?
- Public transport or driving
- IPhone/Blackberry or Samsung
- Truth or Dare?
Cheesy questions but a sister is running on low caffeine, low ice cream, low everything. 🙂
Thank you for reading my blog and again a Huge thanks to Christy, visit her blog and send her some love from me.