Hey Guys? Am back again with a recap of my October Goals and new Novembrr Goals!!!
The rules are as follows and note I took these straight from the hosts
The linky goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Follow all three hosts: My So-Called Chaos, A Peek at Karen’s World, & Jenee Thompson
- Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
- Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
- Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
My October Goals are as follows:
- Schedule posts more regularly when busy at work – SUCCESS
- Start saving for driving lessons and car – Partial SUCCESS
- Meet up with my German Friends – SUCCESS
- Attend more Wedding Fares – SUCCESS
- Keep trying with citizenship money (savings) – FAIL
- Search for new US dramas to watch – SUCCESS (Hostages)
- Promote my blog more – SUCCESS (featuring on 6 blog sidebars, co-hosting hops, sponsoring blogs etc)
- Start and Finish the Great South Run – FAIL (chickened out)
- Attend BBN workshop in london – SUCCESS (check out my post)
- Live life – That’s a given SUCCESS
My NOVEMBER Goals:
1. Starting going to the gym
2. Eat more healthier foods
3. Visit my mamma more often
4. Attend my graduation
5. Attend my nephews 1st Birthday
6. Continue promoting my blog
7. Start dedicating one week (ONLY) a month to just hops post
8. Attend work Christmas dinner
These are my monthly goals, what are yours?
Thanks for reading my blog as always, comment below and follow if not doing so already and know I do appreciate the time you take looking at my blog.