Hello my lovelies? Am back again with a recap of my November Goals and new December Goals!!!
The rules are as follows and note I took these straight from the hosts
How it works:
The linky goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Follow all three hosts: My So-Called Chaos, A Peek at Karen’s World, & Jenee Thompson
- Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
- Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
- Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
My November Goals are as follows:
1. Starting going to the gym -> SUCCESS
2. Eat more healthier foods -> SUCCESS
3. Visit my mamma more often -> Partial SUCCESS
4. Attend my graduation -> this was a given SUCCESS
5. Attend my nephews 1st Birthday -> this too was a given SUCCESS
6. Continue promoting my blog –> SUCCESS
7. Start dedicating one week (ONLY) a month to just hops post –> Partial SUCCESS
8. Attend work Christmas dinner –> Will do this Friday.My December Goals are as follows:
1. Continue with the gym
2. Save up for January car lessons
3. Create something for my xmas pressie swap mate (I have no creative bone in my body)
4. Sort all cards, presents etc and send them before xmas (that would make sense)
5. No New Years resolutions.
These are my monthly goals, what are yours?
Thanks for reading my blog as always, comment below and follow if not doing so already and know I do appreciate the time you take looking at my blog.