I was nominated for this award by April of 100lb countdown
. I am so humbled, this was a great end to 2013, thank you April – please check our her blog HERE
|(C)April of 100lb countdown
As you may or may not know with every award there are rules, I am being overly lazy and taken the rules from April’s page (*sorry April*)
What is the Sunshine Award: An award that’s given to bloggers who are positive, inspiring, creative or whose blog you just really enjoy reading
Rules of the award: Answer 11 questions with random facts about yourself asked by your nominee. Then forward the recognition by choosing 11 other blogs and ask the bloggers 11 Countdown in questions about themselves.
1. Bloggers are writers. What’s your favorite subject and how do you think you convey it to your readers? I don’t know if I can say am a “writer” but my favourite subject these days is product reviews especially once have had a week or two to try them out. I write how I would like to read it or see it talked about.
2. As parents, we are with our children during most of our “free” time. Where are you imagining yourself during those “not so fun” times with your kids? Take us into the fantasy region of your mind! Unfortunately am not a parent yet but I hope in this new year the God lord will gift us soon after our wedding
3. Being a parent can be extremely difficult. Besides parenting, what’s the toughest thing you’ve ever done? How did you make it through? At present starting and finishing uni, touch in that I struggled financially, I had 3 jobs to just keep roof over me and food in my belly
4. Sleeping with a partner can sometimes cause tension. How do you like to sleep? Is there a particular side of the bed? Near the door or window? Do the kids sleep on your side of the bed? No kids and at present not always together but when we are he sleeps moulding my shape so that’s nice but can be annoying when in his sleep he pins me and I can’t move.
5. Instead of resolutions, many people are choosing a “word” of the year. What would be your word and why? Marriage, we planning a lot which has to be achieved by August
6. If your children aren’t jumping on you at 6 a.m., what time would you sleep until? And what would you do for the rest of the day? Weekdays am up by 5am but weekends I can sleep in till 12
7. Having an exercise routine is important to keeping the weight down or off. What do you do to keep your routine going, in the midst of your personal craziness of life? Every night after work I attend a gym class, I like spin classes a lot, I am losing weight easily and tonning up fast.
8. Do you like to read? What kind of books? What’s the last thing you read? I love to read but my books are all romance related and the last one was a series by Erica Stevens – captured-renegade
9. Brag a little bit about your best recipe or dish that you can cook. Make it sound delicious, even if it’s a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! I can cook a mean macky and cheese I got the recipe from a family friend.
10. Names can sometimes be symbolic of who you are as a person. Were you named after someone? Who? Do you know why? Do you agree with the symbolism for your name? My middle name was my grandmother’s name given to me as a respect to my dad’s family I don’t know the meaning though.
11. It’s Friday night and all the kids are asleep. What movie do you grab to watch?Ice age the meltdown lol
** I am nominating each and every single person reading this post right now, because you all deserve this award this recognition. In this blogsphere we only have reach other**
My 5 questions to you are as follows:
1. Where do you see you and/or your blog(if you have one) in 5 years?
2. What is the single most important thing in your life that you are forever grateful for?
3. Blogging is not easy especially when starting out, how did you get to where you are now?
4. What is your favourite child hood memory?
5. If you had just one day left on this good earth what would you spend your time doing?
I am giving away £25 paypal cash and 1 small Ad space on both my blogs for 2 months. Good luck to you all. a Rafflecopter giveaway