Its that time of the month again (well slightly late) where I share my monthly favourites and in this January Favourites post I just had to mention them first, ladies and gentlemen I present to you my first ever collection of “Real Techniques” brushes. I have seen these brushes in almost every beauty gurus’ makeup box and I have read the reviews I just loved them from the word go. I mean what’s not to like?
Colour –> perfect
Texture –> divine and feels so soft against skin
Moving on to my january favourite makeup items – I am a minimalist kinda girl when it comes to makeup, I feel that every other day I can wear just a bit of makeup just to cover up but still remain fairly natural.
1. Mac Concelear – I use this almost daily mostly for under my eyes to cover up and highlight.
2. Chitchat eyeliner gel – I am not an eyeliner person but when I do wear it its usually this product
3. Avon mascara – This is my new love, stays on for long and extends my lashes with each wear
4. Poundland lash curler – My new bff, this cheap lovely curler does the job amazingly
5. Jelly pong pong 2-in-1 eyeliner & shadow – All i can say is amazing
6. Lord & Berry kissable lip liner #6415 – Have had it for a while from my beautco box (love me beauty) and still loving it.
So there you go my january makeup & brushes favourites, see you in my next post.