Beauty Items ~ Recent Purchase

Beauty Purchases

Running past boots and Superdrug I decided to pick up a few beauty items I can not do without. The lipstick looks like the pic in top left and the lip liner is pic bottom left.

Face:
My face routine has not changed much, I am still using clear start a few times a month but my main face wash and moisturisers are by Simple. I just love these simple products, mostly because there no additives in them and because they do not make my nose peal off at the edges.
I also managed to pick up a new lipstick from MUA, y’all know I love MUA and you especially know my love for a red lipstick. So I picked up a cross over between MAC’s Ruby-Woo and AVON’s Red lipstick. I do love the look of it and the pigmentation, I will say I needed to re-apply a few times but only because I eat constantly. I recommend you check it out.
For the love of beauty magazines,I picked up a lip liner (lip enhancer by Model Co) as a free gift from the magazine. I am still a bit scared of the colour so I keep diluting my wear of it but I do love how long it stays on and how it stops my lip stick from smudging on the edges.

Body:
So for a while now I have been experimenting with body lotions and I will say anything with no essential oil in I can not use. Y’all colour skinned ladies will appreciate the pasty, ashy, chalk like look you get if you don’t grease them legs. I do know my favourites but should a time come when those won’t be around I need back up of back ups. So I chose the boots brand body lotion and j&j baby oil to mix, I am still loving it up to this day. It contains coconut and vitamin E, y’all know the importance of vitamins and caring for your skin.

I also picked up a deodorant spray, it has been a very long long time since I had seen one of these deodorant sprays and I was so excited to try them out again. They are always on the cheap end but they smell Devine and they last you all day. I can not seriously get enough of them, I am going back for round 2.

Thank you for reading my post, don’t forget to check out my YouTube channel (button top right or videos) I have a new video up and a couple more will be coming your way.
Friday ~ whaaa up

1. May 1, 2014 / 12:51 am

Hmmm.. I have thought about going back to deodorant spray. Thanks for confirming my thought! lol

• May 1, 2014 / 5:36 am

You are most welcome, I myself only recently came back to using them. I am satisfied still

2. April 30, 2014 / 11:05 pm

I just picked up the Simple trial pack. I love the wash and moisturizer. My skin feels so refreshed and soft everytime I use it!

• May 1, 2014 / 5:37 am

Welcome to team simple namesake, I love it more so because it has no salicylic acid so my nose doesn’t peel.

3. Deidre || Love, The Skinnys
    April 30, 2014 / 9:11 pm

Deodorant spray! Sounds like something fun to try. Haha. Is that weird I just said deodorant sounds fun?

• May 1, 2014 / 5:39 am

Hahaha! It’s not weird at all Deidre, try it out its great fun and if you get the right you you get 24hr protection.

4. April 30, 2014 / 7:06 pm

My newest find is Burt’s Bees side brand Güd, which makes the yummiest Ruby Red Grapefruit bodywash!

• April 30, 2014 / 8:08 pm

I might have to search for that one as never heard of it but thanks for sharing, I will put it down my try-out list.

5. Logan Cantrell
    April 30, 2014 / 5:36 pm

I’m obsessing over lipstick this year. Not sure why because I’ve never been into it before.

• April 30, 2014 / 8:07 pm

I have always been into it just more so this why and can’t explain why apart from I feel good wearing lipstick. Pink and Red are my colours that I adore more.