My Happies & Crappies

20140508-071203.jpg

Hello peeps! So today’s post used to be something I did every Thursday to join a linky that I used to love. I don’t think it is around anymore but I want to write such a post.

So here goes nothing:

Happies:

1. My iBook, juicer and April love me beauty box arrived, can not wait to try them all out (already used the juicer last night – blogging post coming soon).
2. Got given more responsibilities at work, I am being entrusted with a lot of tasks (this can be a crappy too see below)
3. Since I am always a happy bunny was so happy when I received presents for no apparent reason so I am super happy.
4. Our church/family trip to Munich is all booked and dusted so will just have to keep my fingers together till we go.
5. Unexpectedly lost half a stone without even trying, I was not trying to lose weight just trying to have a junk-less food lifestyle for a bit.

Crappies:
1. As mentioned above got more responsibilities but so scared stiff of failing good thing I don’t do anxiety attacks or panic attacks just ten second heart attack and done.
2. My iBook is being a pain, only connecting to some wifi networks and not my home one.

So that’s my happies and crappies of this week, what are yours? I would like to hear from you.

1. May 10, 2014 / 2:05 am

This is a fun linky! Not heard of them!
    Well done that you are eating healthy!

2. Deidre || Love, The Skinnys
    May 9, 2014 / 4:23 pm

Mail mail mail! I love getting new things in the mail! Love the happies and crappies layout.

• May 9, 2014 / 6:11 pm

Thanks Deidre! I got more things in the mail today was like a kid with new toy

3. Lindsay Stewart
    May 9, 2014 / 6:52 am

Oh Munich!! That sounds like fun!!!! I have never heard of Happies/Crappies before, but this is hilarious!!! Love it!

• May 9, 2014 / 3:40 pm

Munich is fun! Can’t wait, happies/crappies been around for a while now.

4. Renee Soriano
    May 8, 2014 / 11:06 pm

I so get the happy/crappy with more responsibilities at work…I have the same relationship with my office work, too.

• May 8, 2014 / 11:24 pm

Thanks for sharing, good to know I am not alone with this.

5. May 8, 2014 / 9:29 pm

happies- first few days of summer vacation, crappies – I’m stuck in a boring college town that has nothing to do but classes!

• May 8, 2014 / 10:01 pm

Can’t wait for summer to make its appearance here. I live in a town with 1 small shop and nothing else.

6. May 8, 2014 / 8:55 pm

Happies – it’s Thursday and I just have one more day of work! Crappies – I am hungover at work from too much wine last night 🙂

• May 8, 2014 / 9:01 pm

Hahaha I remember the hangover days at uni but I don’t think my liver would allow me at the moment.

7. May 8, 2014 / 8:27 pm

I dont like getting more to do at work especially if they aren’t paying me more! haha! (:

• May 8, 2014 / 9:00 pm

I don’t know if I will be getting paid for new responsibilities but since I am trying to get a career in a difficult to get into industry I am ok with it for now but now ever. Saying that our company gives points which you can turn into cash but they are bloody taxed lol. Thanks for stopping by x

8. May 8, 2014 / 7:22 pm

Happies- getting unpacked and settled into my new apartment. Crappies- there’s still a lot more unpacking to do. Haha.

• May 8, 2014 / 8:58 pm

Hahaha that’s a good happie and crappie, thanks for stopping by.

9. Babus Ahmed
    May 8, 2014 / 12:49 pm

My happies: long awaited new washing machine arrived, hung out with family on Tuesday and am enjoying my Kindle books at the moment. Was TOTALLY engrossed in The Flaours of Love by Dorothy Koomson. Crappies: can’t seem to resist eating chocolate and cakes, need to do more yoga, it’ll make me feel better but I can’t get motivated.

• May 8, 2014 / 5:28 pm

Haha love your crappies feels like a happies to me lol, I should check out that kindle book. Spending time with family is always fun

• Babus Sama Ahmed
      May 8, 2014 / 9:28 pm

Dorothy Koomson rocks! I think they televised The Ice-cream Girls last year. That’s the book that most people know her for. I did my yoga and had choc today…

• May 8, 2014 / 10:05 pm

I will certainly check it out. I am a yoga lover and would one day love to do it again.

10. Laura Rocksteady
    May 8, 2014 / 12:10 pm

Oh wow this is such a great idea for a linky – wish it was still around. You have some great happies and well done for getting more responsibilities at work

Laura x

• May 8, 2014 / 5:27 pm

Thank you Laura I am happy too and scared.

11. Fiona Naughton
    May 8, 2014 / 12:01 pm

Loving the name of this series on your blog! 🙂 Well done at getting more responsibilities at work and for losing half a stone without even trying!

Fiona @ http://www.dollydowsie.com

• May 8, 2014 / 5:26 pm

Thank you Fiona I am loving it and scared at same time. I was shocked at my weight loss but it’s welcome. Thanks for stopping by.