Hi there! Welcome to yet another Love Me Beauty Box, this time I am coming to you with the May box Edition 2. I picked this box because some items (nail polish) complement my previous box (nail art pen) and because I just loved the content and wanted to try our new brands.
So as you have seen in the pictures I received 5 items and below is what Love Me Beauty describes them:
1. Nail Girls – an elegant nude with a hint of soft, sheet baby pink. A shade of style, sophistication and class. I must say I agree with this description, just love this nude pink.
2. Raw Skincare – I have already voiced my dislike of the product not because it’s not good but because I will probably never use it as I am going through the process of finish up the old before touching the new.
3. Go stationary – This handy set of three soft covered notebooks are the perfect size to pop in your handbag for on the go scribbles. The tulip garden, collection is perfect for spring with the lovely floral and pastel design. It was love at first sight and now can’t put them down. I am scribbling away blog ideas even vlog ideas so be on the look out.
4. Suti – trial pack in cleanse, purity and fabolous foot balms. Cleanse balm draws out impurities and cleanse the skin of dirt pollution and even makeup. Purity balm contains natural healing and strengthening formulae which soothes and cocoons the skin. And finally fabolous foot balm helps rehydrate and revive chapped, tired and aching feet. I am most looking forward to trying out the fabolous feet balm because it’s summer time and though I always take care of my feet summer gets extras added.
5. Tea pigs – tea in rooibos crème caramel, rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
**For further detailed description of these products please visit the website HERE**
So what you all think of my May box? What’s your favourite item?
Thanks for stopping by, see you in my next post.