Hi there! Welcome to my Top 5 Friday series, in this series I aim to share with you 5 things that I am grateful for that week but sometimes I dub into other weeks or time point in my life. As some of you may be aware I am co-hosting a linky #Countdown in style and many more next month, because of that I have decided to share with you 5 bloggers that have had me clicking away and not all necessary from the linky but from some various groups I am part of or some that I just stumbled upon.
1. Amberly and Joe – there blog is just amazing but what has captured me is the mini-series “Marriage and Finances” I love the advice which I think is timeless and impeccable because its applicable to all relationship types not just marriage but I am glad to know there couples there who view there money as ours not mine and his/hers. You should really check out there blog, you never know you might just pick up some tips like I did.
2. Weaver II template – some of you have may have noticed that my blog design looks a bit different. Well whilst reading the many posts we have linked up at #Countdown in style I came across this post about Weaver II wordpress template and the wonders its holds by J9 Designs. Well after I finished reading the post I went and hooked me up with this template, I am still trying it out and learning how to arrange things on my blog but its a work in progress. J9 Design really does amazing designs if you need a blog face lift they are your people.
3. Boogers are yucky – again this is a post I read from the linky and it captivated me, “A letter to my future tween daughter”, the letter is so heartfelt and just reminds of when I was a kid and the fuss I made over nothing. Go read it HERE and send some love from me.
4. Momfever – firstly I just love the look of this blog and the quality of the posts. I read her post “The Blogging Blues” and I can so relate to this and I think many of you can too. Read more on The blogging blues by Momfever HERE.
5. Tara – New Mama Diaries, her post is amazing read it HERE. Paying bills on time is a must for me now and my family, you can see a trend “money issues”. If you didn’t see my post yesterday about #debt and how I am getting out the head over to my 2nd baby blog “myrabev’s Corner”.
Thanks for reading my Top 5 Friday, now down to the main reason your reading the post to see if you are the winner of my #freebiefriday #giveaway. Well I can announce that **Angela Cringle** is the winner. Congratulations Angela, please see your inbox for further instructions.
***Please claim this prize within 24hours there after if not claimed 2nd winner will be randomly selected***