Hi there! Welcome to my Top 5 Friday, today’s top 5 is about three affiliates and two non-affiliates tops. So to the new bloggers (even oldies) affiliate companies from my understanding is mostly PR companies that bring bloggers and brands together, for bloggers you get (more often than not) free samples to try out then review and for brands they get cheap promotion, greater exposure to this internet based world plus more win-win right? So today I decided to share with you three of the brands I am promoting on my blogs as well as my social media platforms. The remainder two of the top 5 Friday are 1. My trip to Munich (flying out as I write this post) and 2. My 2nd Freebie Friday giveaway. Let’s get right into it.
“Information about shops obtained from etailPr campaigns page”
1. LYDC offers three unique handbag brands each with their own unmistakable identity. All three of our collections offer an edit of key catwalk trends along with everyday timeless pieces with a stylish edge. Their fashion-forward bags are created by designers with a wealth of experience in the fashion industry. Each have their own unique handwriting which offers a mix of fun, individuality, distinction and exceptional quality. Brands include LYDC London, Anna Smith and DSUK.
i had never heard of LYDC before seeing them on etailpr, I wizzed to their site obviously since i have a bag obsession and lord have mercy. The beauty, the choice, the endless possibilities I didn’t not want to leave the page but I gat to. Maybe I can treat a reader one day to one for my Blogaversary.
2. Ipanema has long been one of Brazil’s hottest flip flop brands. Proudly presenting the most stylish new designs every season, with the largest range of flip flops, sandals and wedges available in a spectrum of colours and finishes, the brand epitomises the look and spirit of Ipanema and it’s colourful characters.
When I saw the ads for flip flops my mind went to the kind I used to own back in zambia. I can’t remember how many I went through but I can reminder the love/hate relationship I had with them so I was pleasantly surprised that Ipanema has more fashionable flip flops than I had originally preconceived. They are so gorgeous it’s crazy to think you can have such beautiful and fashionable flip flops.
3. Graze box – “graze was started by 7 friends with a passion for food who wanted to get more out of their snacking. Six years on they’re still creating delicious new snacks – everything from flapjacks and brownies through to nuts, omega-3 rich seeds and beef jerky. You can choose from 100+ tasty treats and get your hand-picked snack box delivered to your home or work for free.”
I have been a customer of there’s for two years now, at first I was not into the choices I was making but after a few months I was in. The treats are tasty, deliciously devine and I am happy to recommend to my readers x
The ‘free’ promotional offer is available for new customers only.
4. Munich, well the long awaited trip to Munich has finally arrived, we heading to the airport now so cant say much. As always I have scheduled posts for the time I am away so please enjoy and all the feedback welcome.
5. Freebie Friday – Welcome to my 2nd Freebie Friday, last week’s winner Angela is yet to claim her prize. I was going to hold off this 2nd giveaway until she claimed but I could not deny you my readers another chance to win £15 to spend this time in one of my favorite online store Mr. Price.com check them out and see what you fancy.
**Giveaway is open internationally**