2014: September Goals {+Freebie Friday}

Monthly goals cover

Hi there and welcome! Its that time again when we need to set new monthly goals and if you remember last month I was so not up for setting anything but I made myself set some and I am happy I did because most I did without any no never mind. This month is just so exciting for me and nothing is bringing me down from this high provided by The Lord on high.

***The rules are as follows and note I took these straight from the hosts blog page.***
How it works:
The linky goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
  1. Follow all three hosts: My So-Called ChaosA Peek at Karen’s World, & Jenee Thompson
  2. Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button!
  3. Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below! See host’s page
  4. Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!

Monthly Goals

August Goals

• Read & Review 5 Books, I have so many books to read, review and share with you guys. Obviously they will be featured on my 2nd blog. SUCCESS
  • Be more proactive and spend time with family & friends. This month is full of birthdays, baby showers plus other events so need to be proactive bad organized. SUCCESS
  • Start eating healthier, with less than 150 days till Christmas I need room for the cakes so need to starting behaving now so to misbehave during Christmas. (Not what you were expecting huh!!) SUCCESS
  • Go to cinema at least twice this month, I want to see a couple of movies including: expendables 3 etc. FAIL – kept canceling due to work.
  • Need to get my mojo back both personally and otherwise, my body for some reason or the other can’t seem to get enough rest even after a 7 hour sleep. It’s so weird that a 4 hour sleep is helping me feel more energized than a 7 hour sleep. SUCCESS

September Goals

• Go to the cinema – I will not give up on this goal just yet
  • Visit as many family members as possible whilst in Zambia/Malawi
  • Continue to eat healthy – I have improved greatly with my vegetarian foods but I am not going all vegetarian
  • Do all my product reviews before I go on holiday.

What are your goals this month, remember just because you have not achieved your set goals for that month is does not mean the end of the world as we all human and slip up now and again. Give yourself a part on the back if you even achieved just one.
Pssst dont forget my freebie Friday… I am giving away a £10 Amazon gift card because I love you so much.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

1. September 17, 2014 / 11:32 am

Good luck with your goals! You must be so excited for your holiday. 🙂

• October 14, 2014 / 10:43 pm

Thanks Hun,more ally was and sad it’s over already

2. September 16, 2014 / 10:26 pm

These are great goals! I think succeeding in everything but one from last month is really good!! Now get over to the cinema and enjoy a movie!

• October 14, 2014 / 10:44 pm

Thank you hun, I feel like I accomplished something

3. Brittany Miller
    September 16, 2014 / 4:46 pm

A girl after my own heart! I am a total goal setter:)

4. Laura
    September 16, 2014 / 2:49 am

I haven’t done monthly goals for a bit now…. kinda feeling like i’m more focused on just making it through each day! whew. but i think i’ll pick them up again in a few months =) great goals – have fun seeing family!!

5. September 15, 2014 / 6:46 pm

Where are you going on holiday? Good goals, and congrats on the eating healthier part! That’s always a constant challenge. 🙂

xo,
    lauriel
    EyeForElegance.com

6. Weekends With Winter
    September 15, 2014 / 5:32 am

Goals are so great to make and so hard to keep. Having a blog is post about them is perfect because it keeps you accountable. But you also see that your goals don’t have to be huge they can be fun and simple and bring joy and not just responsibility to your life.

7. songbirdsandbuttons
    September 15, 2014 / 1:07 am

Love the goals! I need to go to the movies more too! It’s always first that goes off the list when something else comes up!

8. Erica
    September 15, 2014 / 12:00 am

I love the idea of making a list of goals each month- something I always say I’m going to do- but never follow through. Great post!

9. September 14, 2014 / 11:43 am

I’m also from Malawi! I hope you enjoy spending time with relatives!

Great idea for setting up goals each month to achieve! 🙂

10. September 14, 2014 / 8:00 am

Awesome goals! You’ve got this!!!!

11. Laurel Wads
    September 14, 2014 / 6:54 am

Great goals. I made a September goals list too. Its great to have something to focus on each month to better ourselves.

12. September 14, 2014 / 1:22 am

Best of luck on your goals! You got this girl! <3

13. Amber
    September 14, 2014 / 12:26 am

How great that you were able to read and review 5 books in one month! I am lucky if I can find the time to read 1 book in a month! What a great reminder of what you can accomplish when you set goals for yourself! Good luck with this month’s list!

14. Lily @ From Lily With Love
    September 13, 2014 / 11:06 pm

I LOVE goal-setting posts! I’m a planner by nature, and I am always interested to see how others are working towards improvement in their own lives. Visiting family is a great goal!

15. Melissa Haag
    September 13, 2014 / 8:52 pm

I need to be more regular about setting, and writing down goals. Thanks for the reminder!

16. September 13, 2014 / 8:41 pm

Making it to the movies can be tough, but it’s so great that you’re making time for family!

• September 13, 2014 / 10:21 pm

Tell me about it but saying that i did manage to go to the cinema only last week so i am pleased and family is very important to me

17. Fiona Naughton
    September 13, 2014 / 8:38 pm

Oh wow, enjoy your holiday in Zambia and Malawi. My other half is from South Africa, I’d love to explore Africa some day and see it’s immense beauty 🙂

Fiona @ http://www.dollydowsie.com

• September 13, 2014 / 10:20 pm

Thanks Fiona, I am so excited cant wait to see my family and friends x