Hi there and welcome! Its that time again when we need to set new monthly goals and review old goals. This month I contemplating skipping this month’s goal setting but since I have so much I want to accomplish I thought its best to set goals so I can have it as a tracker and be accountable.
***The rules are as follows and note I took these straight from the hosts blog page.***
- Follow all three hosts: My So-Called Chaos, A Peek at Karen’s World, & Jenee Thompson
- Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button!
- Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below! See host’s page
- Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
2014 October Goals:
I am setting these kinda late (its the 16th today) but better late than never.
Finish off all the reviews I need to do and didn’t do last monthSUCCESS Join the gym here my new place – I have got to work out so I can have more room to eat junk over ChristmasFAIL – Eating healthy and walking a lot instead. Start cooking again – I cooked a full meal yesterday (Chilli beef on avocado) very proud. SUCCESS – now cook every day Get more organised at work and homePARTIAL – working on it Socialize more, this one man journey is getting old.SUCCESS been out on the town with friends twice this month Go to the cinema before month ends.FAIL – was on holiday then moving so no time but went out to lunch/dinner with friends instead.
2014 November Goals:
- Attend a blogger event
- Redesign some elements of my blogs
- Review all products – I have been fortunate to have been sent a lot of products but that means I need to review and most of them this month.
- Read and Review 2 books – you can see my book reviews on The Myrabev Life
- Buy christmas card and write up everyone I am sending presents to this year
- Work on Changing and/or improving up my healthy habits.
These are my goals for this month, like I said contemplating not to set any of these but I have set to hold myself accountable and have this blog act like a planner. What are your goals for this month?