Christmas is almost upon us and I know for our US friends Thanksgiving is coming up soon. In this day and age there are so many things that we want to buy but can not always afford, this is why I love discount cards. I have a discount card from my Bank and I can use it in so many shops/restaurants that I visit anyway and save money plus I always get cash back on most stores that I shop in, this ladies and gents is called a win-win situation for me. I have other discount cards that I use now and again but I love to save them up for a rainy day and these are Nectar card, Boots card and Superdrug card. with these cards every time I shop in them I earn points and as my points build up I can later exchange them for more products in that store. I remember one time I found out I had boots point worth £50, the joy was too great (I was broke at that time), I went on a shopping spree in boots and it was not on makeup but everyday essentials plus there meal deals.
Today I want to introduce you to my new discount friend ‘Fabyouless card’, this is a new must have card. They are relatively new but have grown tremendously over the last couple of months, let me list out what’s crackin with this card:
- Discount card that gives you, 10% off all products & accessories, 25% off or 2 for 1 offers on unique venues across the UK.
- It’s a UK leading beauty (nail bars, tanning shops), hair (hair salons, hairdressers) and fitness card (Spas, gyms, personal trainers)
- Bookings can be made directly to the venue via phone or online.
- The card costs £49.95 per year and I think its reason considering how much you save.
- I believe its more beneficial if you use is more frequently or every time you want to join a new gym or visit the beauty salon its worth checking if you can get a 2 for 1 deal or a 25% off deal (so long is its one of the participating brands/stores)
- Some of the big names to have signed up are Radisson Blu and The Bannatynne Spa.
- You can even earn commission if someone you recommend signs up.
Quick FabYouLess Review – The website is easy to navigate, just search and choose how far you willing to travel then it will produce results based on your search with a map on the side to show you where exactly the venue is and nearby participating brands. The results also produce full contact details on the participating venues. Fabyouless’ blog has authors who are experts in different fields so their advice is sound and knowledgeable, I feel confident taking their advice. After having managed to book into a nail bar whose participating I can gladly recommend it to you. I am happy with the card and to give you a chance to get your hands on this card, the people at fabyouless have kindly allowed readers of this blog to enter the competition there are running **Open to UK only**.**I have gifted the Fabyouless card for free in order to facilitate this review, regardless I only recommend products that I personally use.**