‘Snapfish is a leading online photo service with more than 90 million members and one billion unique photos stored online‘.
With Christmas around the corner I am sure we all thinking about what kind of presents and/or cards we want to get our family members. I for one love receiving personalised cards, there is just something so personal and so memorable about having a personalised card (apart from fun funky ones which too can be memorable) from a family or friend. I think for as long as I had known a special someone I have always received a personalised items, from calendars both mini and large to cups with our pictures on them, I get all warm or fuzzy inside just thinking about these items and how they made me feel. I want to extend this feeling to you all by sharing with you services offered by snapfish.
I was given the opportunity to try out their services for the purpose of giving an honest review and since the festive season is almost upon us I jumped at this opportunity. I had so many options to chose from which have listed below but I opted for ‘Personalised calendar’ for next year which I have given to my parents, I also picked up a ‘personalised mug’ which I am using at work and picked up a ‘photo panel’ which I have put at work on my desk.
- Personalised calendars This is a great present to give family, mine as I mentioned I have given my parents and they couldn’t be happier.
- Personalised mugs (the collage mugs with inside colour or the Hallmark mugs) I put a collage together of my family’s pictures and I love this mug, at first I was not happy because the pictures were not showing but when I put my tea in my mug hallelujah its like magic, the pictures came to life was so cool to watch.
- Photo ornaments (the most popular is the snowflake) I didn’t pick any ornaments because I mostly wanted the two above and the one below.
- Photo panels (the collage panels offer more creative options as you can upload your own photo as a background) As with the personalised calendar I enjoyed uploading pictures for my photo panel which turned out amazingly.
- Personalised stocking stuffers Not yet had the pleasure to pick up any personalised stocking stuffers but its next on my list. Snapfish currently has a 35% off + fee P&P on Stocking Stuffers, if you purchase using this link.
Quick Snapfish Review:
The website was easy enough to navigate, registration was swift and simple. I loved the fact that I could upload pictures either from my computer or my facebook (which is always a plus) but I would have loved an instagram/pinterest options too as most of us that is where a bulk of our photos are. Once I placed my order I was sent an email which confirmed my order as well as expected delivery dates, the delivery chargers I think were reasonable and the items were wrapped sufficiently to protect from damage. My personalised mug came in a small box labelled breakables handle with care. I did not get a tracking number or link which I should is very useful and mostly expected these days though I did get updates when the item was packed and the day when it was arriving. Overall I would give snapfish 8/10 due to not many picture upload options and no tracking details for products.
In this day and age where technology is at our fingertips and we take so many photos its important to create items like calendars with all out favourite picks and send to our loved ones. I know most people who have family that live so far away and I think this is such a nice gesture to put together memories especially for new parents to put their kid(s) pictures on a calendar and send to the loved one.
How do you feel about personalised gifts? Have you ever used snapfish or a service similar? What was your experience?Thank you Snapfish for sponsoring this post, I was gift £40 store credit to help facilitate this review. My opinions are 100% my own and I only recommend items/products/services that I myself would use or use.