I can not believe today ends the first working week of December, where is the time going? Not that I am complaining just stating the obvious, today so much is happening and my weekend is super busy so these parts might be quite over the weekend but will see if I can squeeze some time in. Like before my Top 5 Friday‘s are not necessary have has happened in the ending week but what I am also thankful for and what I am looking forward to. I have not done these in a while now I think the last time was before my big holiday to Zambia in September so I think it’s long overdue. To get started I wanted to share with you these 5 things that I have had on my mind for the last few days and needed to put pen to paper or in this case fingers to keyboard.
1. Send a Cow – I have had the privilege of introducing this wonderful charity to all my lovely friends and family plus you my fellow bloggers and readers. This charity is amazing and they have decided this year for their christmas catalogue to dress up there lovely Gloria the cow into the christmas jumper since these christmas jumpers are so popular. You can find out more about their work by checking out their website Send a Cow.
2. Secret Santa – At work today we having secret santa/Christmas dinner, since many people are busy this month we thought we do our christmas early and decided to include secret santa the only issue is the presents are non-gender specific and budget is £5 which isn’t too bad but I am struggling to find something. Can you imagine it’s today and still not picked anything up?
3. Giveaway Winner – I should firstly start with an apology because this giveaway ended last week Friday but the chaos that is my life too over so I am truly sorry. The winner of the £15 amazon gift card and 2 medium ads on A july Dreamer and The Myrabev Life is “Natalie Crossan“. I will e-mail the winner at the end of the day. Thank you to everyone that entered and supported my 1 year blogaversary for The Myrabev Life.
4. Debt Written off – no not all of it just part of it, ever since I went on the straight and narrow and started paying off my debts I collated since university I contacted all the companies and apparently some of these companies were not totally honest with the charges so after major debates which I was none the wiser to I found out that part of my debt had been written off but I don’t know when this came into place because I have been paying deligiently for the last 6 months so if it turns out they owe me Christmas will be super.
5. Review opportunities – I know I did a post last month thanking all the 2014 sponsors but since then I had more opportunities come my way and I just wanted to mention those sponsors and thank them all greatly for the opportunity to work with me and supporting me, I hope to work with all next year if possible I am grateful regardless.
- Legal and General for the Habit Calculator
- Giffgaff for the Joby Tight Grip Gorilla stand
- Soniclear Sonic Cleanse system