{Review} Digital Pedometer by Ozeri

pedometerHi there and welcome, I hope 2015 has been awesome for you so far I know mine has and I am so grateful for that. In December 2014 I was fortunate enough to attend a bloggers event #curryschristmaswalk arranged via Joe’s blogs – an amazing blogger program. I met new bloggers and had such an amazing time walking around the old parts of london and getting acquainted with the Withings pulse ox which was gifted to the bloggers in attendance for this Christmas walk. I have loved using this gadget to count how many steps I average daily – recommended is 10,000steps I do 6000+ steps, how many calories I burn and how many miles I actually walk daily – apparently 2-3 miles daily. This has been fun and I was very happy to be contacted by the lovely people at Ozeri to try out their Digital pedometer, I have heard so many good things about it so I was ego to try it out and even better to compare it with my current gadget the withings pulse ox.

icecream

Ozeri Digital Pedometer records:

• Steps and Distance
  • speed and Calories burned
  • Fat burned and exercise time

The package came with a spare battery, small screw driver, strap to attach the pedometer as well as holder in case you want to attach to waist lining and an instruction manual. The product is black in colour and three settings in front: Mode,Reset & set. It is easy to use and has an analogy watch display. I love the memory mode which stores data upto 30 days but this is also its disadvantage in my opinion to the withings pulse ox which stores data online for as long as you need it. If the battery runs out it is easy to replace but a nuisance if you lose the small tiny screws. What I think is better than withings is the auto sleep mode, it waits 3 minutes of inactivity before its goes into sleep mode whereas the withings pulse ox its a few seconds, this makes it hard to take pictures of the display which I find annoying on the withings pulse ox. The other disadvantage of the Pedometer is it has no way to wear it as a watch which is one of my fav things about the withings pulse ox and I have to replace battery whereas the withings pulse ox I can charge with usb cable. Overall I do love the pedometer and I love how clear, easy to set and easy to navigate. The withings pulse loses out when your phone dies you can not upload your data and you can only link to one phone at anyone time. If you’re in the market for a digital pedometer you can give Ozeri a try and buy yourself or friends/family one HERE.

About the Product
  • New 3D Tri-Axis Bosch Sensor from Germany (with X, Y, Z vector detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
  • Designed for high-performance athletes, the 4x3razor is the world’s thinnest and lightest pedometer — 0.5cm (less than 0.2″) thick and weighs just half an ounce.
  • Records steps, distance, calories and exercise time with the most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
  • Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock and Sports Timer with Auto Sleep technology
  • Razor thin design that fits in any pocket. Ships with a belt clip, extra battery, and detachable lanyard included. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

myrabev-signature

[wysija_form id=”1″]

1. January 18, 2015 / 6:06 am

Oooh those little screwdrivers are super handy! I got one with a pair of glasses that I had recently been sent and I wasn’t sure what I liked more, the glasses or the gadget 😛
    I would love to get one of these, only I think I would forget to use it all the time lol.

2. Cherri Littleton Megasko
    January 16, 2015 / 7:31 pm

I love that it came with its own small screwdriver! I can’t tell you how many times we’ve needed to change a battery in something but can’t find anything small enough to get the back off.

3. January 16, 2015 / 3:42 am

I know my hubby would like this. Right now he uses his phone to track his steps but he doesn’t always have his cell phone with him. This would be nice!

4. Ann Bacciaglia
    January 16, 2015 / 3:40 am

This looks like a great pedometer. I love that it has a memory and will store data for 30 days.

5. Chrysa Duran
    January 16, 2015 / 2:12 am

I love all of the features on the Ozeri Digital Pedometer. I’m always looking for the new products to try out at the gym! Thanks.

6. Trisha Grimes
    January 16, 2015 / 1:15 am

I’m actually in need of a new pedometer and the Ozeri Digital Pedometer sounds like it has a lot of great features! I really like that the design allows it to fit in your pocket!

7. January 16, 2015 / 1:10 am

I love products by Ozeri and have the same Pedometer. It’s a great product. =)

8. Meeks
    January 15, 2015 / 10:54 pm

I use Fitbit to track my steps and become more accountable and motivated to get those steps in. This looks like a great gift for those, who need to count their steps.

9. January 15, 2015 / 8:22 pm

This is neat. I have been wanting a good pedometer to track my walking for a minute. I’m going to check this one out and see if it’s a good fit for my needs. Thanks for the review.

10. Chrystal M.
    January 15, 2015 / 8:00 pm

What a great review! I have a Jawbone UP and it keeps track of my steps for me. It’s a fun bracelet and seems to attract attention when I am out and about.

11. Elizabeth O.
    January 15, 2015 / 7:30 am

I’m
    actually thinking to buy a pedometer. This might just be what I’m looking for…

12. January 15, 2015 / 5:43 am

What an awesome pedometer. My son and daughter in law need one of these and I’ll keep that in mind for Valentine’s Day gifts. Thanks for sharing.

13. January 15, 2015 / 5:03 am

Cool pedometer! I like how you can see your totals. I can’t do that with my Fitbit unless I log into the app and who wants to mess with that while walking/running?

14. Kelly Hutchinson
    January 15, 2015 / 12:23 am

We have several products from Ozeri and I love their quality. I need a pedometer and this looks like a great choice.

15. Jennifer Juro
    January 15, 2015 / 12:13 am

Pedometers are a great way to keep yourself moving!! I love seeing my steps have competition with friends on who can get in more steps makes it more fun!

16. Nina Say
    January 14, 2015 / 11:45 pm

Pedometers are such a great item to have. They really help you stay aware of your activity level, they are a must have.

17. Michele
    January 14, 2015 / 9:58 pm

I keep seeing Ozeri products in the internet. I really have to go look at their site. They really do have a lot of great items.

18. January 14, 2015 / 8:44 pm

I have this one and it works great! Even my husband uses it at work to calculate how far he’s walked in a day 😀

19. Carmen Nimo Perez
    January 14, 2015 / 4:14 pm

I think pedometers are a great way to keep you motivted to move! This looks like a really good one!

20. Krystal
    January 14, 2015 / 3:14 pm

This is the most hi-tech pedometer I’ve ever seen. I’ll have to give this a try.