Hi there and welcome, I hope 2015 has been awesome for you so far I know mine has and I am so grateful for that. In December 2014 I was fortunate enough to attend a bloggers event #curryschristmaswalk arranged via Joe’s blogs – an amazing blogger program. I met new bloggers and had such an amazing time walking around the old parts of london and getting acquainted with the Withings pulse ox which was gifted to the bloggers in attendance for this Christmas walk. I have loved using this gadget to count how many steps I average daily – recommended is 10,000steps I do 6000+ steps, how many calories I burn and how many miles I actually walk daily – apparently 2-3 miles daily. This has been fun and I was very happy to be contacted by the lovely people at Ozeri to try out their Digital pedometer, I have heard so many good things about it so I was ego to try it out and even better to compare it with my current gadget the withings pulse ox.
Ozeri Digital Pedometer records:
- Steps and Distance
- speed and Calories burned
- Fat burned and exercise time
The package came with a spare battery, small screw driver, strap to attach the pedometer as well as holder in case you want to attach to waist lining and an instruction manual. The product is black in colour and three settings in front: Mode,Reset & set. It is easy to use and has an analogy watch display. I love the memory mode which stores data upto 30 days but this is also its disadvantage in my opinion to the withings pulse ox which stores data online for as long as you need it. If the battery runs out it is easy to replace but a nuisance if you lose the small tiny screws. What I think is better than withings is the auto sleep mode, it waits 3 minutes of inactivity before its goes into sleep mode whereas the withings pulse ox its a few seconds, this makes it hard to take pictures of the display which I find annoying on the withings pulse ox. The other disadvantage of the Pedometer is it has no way to wear it as a watch which is one of my fav things about the withings pulse ox and I have to replace battery whereas the withings pulse ox I can charge with usb cable. Overall I do love the pedometer and I love how clear, easy to set and easy to navigate. The withings pulse loses out when your phone dies you can not upload your data and you can only link to one phone at anyone time. If you’re in the market for a digital pedometer you can give Ozeri a try and buy yourself or friends/family one HERE.
About the Product
- New 3D Tri-Axis Bosch Sensor from Germany (with X, Y, Z vector detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
- Designed for high-performance athletes, the 4x3razor is the world’s thinnest and lightest pedometer — 0.5cm (less than 0.2″) thick and weighs just half an ounce.
- Records steps, distance, calories and exercise time with the most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
- Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock and Sports Timer with Auto Sleep technology
- Razor thin design that fits in any pocket. Ships with a belt clip, extra battery, and detachable lanyard included. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.