Can you believe that we are already in February? A mere 6 weeks ago we were celebrating Christmas and then NY and now we almost done with the first week of February 2015. I do not know where time is flying too but it’s good to know it is not because I am wishing it away but because I am enjoying the life God has graciously given me. This month I wanted to start this post by naming and thanking all those that linked up their posts to my new 2015 Monthly Goals Linky, thank you so much I enjoyed each and every single post and was happy to share them on my social media accounts. For those who wish to link-up you’re welcome to do so.
The deets of this linky are simple, following host (on social media of your choice) is optional but may change as time goes on and you’re welcome to link up a maximum of two goal(s) posts.
- Isabella of Labella Vida design talked about how she was making 2015 the best year yet.
- Shannon of Much.Most.Darling decided to start making monthing goals this year instead of yearly resolutions.
- Rachell of Rachel Cotterill has decided to make proper goals which she can monitor the progress through out.
- Lisa of From North to South has decided to set new goals for the new year
- Natalie of Natalie Made it has set 20 goals for 2015 which she had broken into different areas, love her starting line “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start and made a brand new ending”
- Another Natalie of Cosmos Mariners: Destination unknown has Big Plans for 2015 which she has split into travels and blog stuff and wishing her the best.
Thanks again for all those who linked up, please go have a read of these posts you never know your next inspiration could come from there.
Now that I have shared these amazing goals that were linked up last month I want to share my February goals, but first things first for my January goals I set
- Naturalisation, so I have decided to give up my Zambian citizenship to become British. Zambia does not do duo citizenship hence the need to surrender my Zambian-ness, and to do that need to apply and pay a whopping £904. February will be a no spend month because of this. SUCCESS, I sent out the application and awaiting for them to debit my account so I know they got it.
Now for February, I shared one of the major goals for February last month and now listed below are some of the minor goals.
- Read 4 books – So far in 2015 I have only managed to read 2 books which is very unlike me since I read between 3-5 books a month (these range from Children’s books to Romantic novels) So this month I am aiming to do better. Thank you to the author’s who’ve reached out so far.
- Blog series – On The Myrabev Life I started the Blog DIY series where I have been sharing some tutorials both code and non-code related. This has been fun but not sure if I will be sharing in February so need another blog series, any suggestions are welcome.
- Monday Series – On this blog I have 2 Monday series (Manicure & Fashion) that I share regularly but lately the Manicure Monday series is suffering as I have not had the chance yet since entering 2015 to sit down and do my nails. Fashion Monday is doing well which I am thankful for as I seriously have no fashion sense.
- Posting Schedule – I USED to have an amazing posting schedule which worked wonders with my insomnia, now my insomnia is getting worse and unpredictable so this has thrown me a bit of my game so I want to reclaim my mojo back this month.
These are my goals for February, what do you have planned for this month of Love? Have you accomplished the goals you set for January? For resolution makers, how is that going for you so far?
Link-up your goal/resolutions post/weekly wishes[inlinkz_linkup id=491825 mode=1]