{Haul} High street Products ~ Lipsy Love London

DSCF2263A while back I purchased some products when I was down in cambridge visiting my parents. I had not been on any product shopping spree (of sort) in a while, with companies kindly sending me different products to try I have really not had a chance but I made an effort in December and I got some of my all time favourite products and some new ones which to this day I am still raving about to my friends.

Content not available.
Please allow cookies by clicking Accept on the banner

I made a video last month where I shared what I got but I will also link the products here but you’re welcome to watch the video and likes for it are very welcome. I had visited two high street stores to get these ideas and I have listed what I got in each of the stores.

Superdrug
1. Lipsy Love London perfume – (Alternative)
2. MUA Gel Eyeliner
3. Nivea Cleansing wipes
4. Simple Face wash
5. Vanity Bag

Poundland
Pads, Butter cream (Cranberry & Vanilla), Nail polish remover, HDMI cable, cotton pads, cosmetic pads, Intu body spray (Style & Dreams)

Apart from the simple face wash my favourite all time purchase from the above items is the Lipsy Love London perfume (£17). I can not get enough of it, the smell is perfume so feminine so sweet and lasts all day.

What’s the last all time favourite thing you bought recently?

myrabev-signature

[wysija_form id=”1″]

1. Geanine Cilenti
    February 26, 2015 / 3:03 pm

I love Nivea cleansing wipes, on those nights that you are in a rush, super sleepy and can’t go through the entire cleanser process they work very well.

2. Beth
    February 25, 2015 / 11:08 pm

I’ve never tried any of these brands of have heard of them, but they sound nice. I’ll have to check them out and see how they compare to the brands I use though! Thanks for sharing.

3. February 25, 2015 / 3:49 pm

I love seeing what other products others use and I have to say that I’m in the dark with these. That just won’t do. I will check this out and see what I can do to get me back in the loop. That body butter and those facial cleansing cloths are calling my name.

4. February 25, 2015 / 10:20 am

I have recently started using MUA products and I must say, they make some lovely lipsticks but I have never tried their gel liner, will definitely add this one to the wishlist. Thanks for sharing these amazing products.

5. February 25, 2015 / 5:50 am

You guys have some pretty awesome products in London! I’m jealous haha!! I love haul videos, so thank you for posting girl! xoxo

6. Kristen
    February 25, 2015 / 3:11 am

I love my twice a year cosmetic sprees! ( although I go to Walgreens :)) . I love Nivea beauty towels. LOVE them. The Cherry Vanilla lotion sounds divine!

7. Brook Devis
    February 24, 2015 / 8:42 pm

that eyeliner is amazing i use it very often. i also love nivea cleansing wipes , actually i love all the stuff by nivea… i never tried that fae wash by simple but it seems to be great.. will try to buy next !

8. February 24, 2015 / 7:19 pm

I’d love to hear what your thoughts are after you use the eyeliner. I can never find an eyeliner that I am completely happy with, even though eyeliner is my only must-have for make-up! 🙂 Thanks for the info, your video was great.

9. February 24, 2015 / 2:26 pm

I have never tried any of this but I would love to get my hands on that LIpsy Love and give it a try. The Nivea cleansing wipe look amazing as well. I’m always down for trying new things and giving them a try so maybe one day when close to a superdrug I will have to look into all of this.

10. Shannon Peterson
    February 21, 2015 / 4:53 pm

I love the Nivea cleansing wipes! I throw them in my purse so they’re always at hand!

11. Emily
    February 21, 2015 / 11:42 am

Gel eyeliner for £2 is a bargain! Would be good to know how long it lasts. Also the body butter looks great too. Vanilla is one of my favourite smells ever. I might have to go looking for that in Poundland. Bargain! 😀

• February 21, 2015 / 11:54 am

It definitely is a bargain and you can never go wrong with poundland and superdrug.