January Favourites

It’s weird to think that January 2015 is over and February 2015 is under way. I have had an amazing January and I am so grateful. For those who read my second blog The Myrabev Life will know that 2014 did not start out well for me I did not only lose my then job but had so many family loses I felt like I was drowning but with each challenge I was gifted by the lord 10-fold. I do not know what February is going to be like but I am very happy with how January has been and if it’s any indication of my 2015 then February I am ready for you… nostalgia moment done…

I shared last week my Thank you January 2015 sponsors post and I am still thankful to my sponsors and you my readers. I have been loving a lot of products and having had a chance to review a few, I know what I will be reaching for this February or what I will be ordering again. I have split my favourites into different categories and hope you like them.

Beauty

REfresh

DSCF2509The Pre-peel face cleanser from Refresh Skin therapy has been my atmost favourite product to have used in January along side the moisturizer ‘Restore’. These natural products have done wonders for my face though the restore moisturizer is no longer suitable alone for the harsh cold weather we are having at the moment so I am using the OZ Natural’s vitamin c serum to lock in the moisture and not expose my skin naked to the this harsh winter. The Magnitone Lucid designed by pixie lott for magnitone has been an amazing addition to my January favourite, though I love both my soniclear and magnitone I found the magnitone lucid easier to carry with me hence it’s become a fan favourite.

Lifestyle

IMG_5310January had been a month full of fun blogger activities, sadly most were on weekdays so they were a definite no-no but as luck would have it the #toastofthetown lunch hosted by Le Chinos at the Millennium Hotel in London’s Knightsbridge was held on a sunday. I was able to attend this event and met some lovely bloggers. One thing I love about blogging is meeting new people and sometimes just meeting online has been enough to strike lasting friendships. I encourage all bloggers if ever offered a chance to attend an event jump on it apart from the goodie bags most provide you get to meet like minded people who you can communicate with in blogger-lingo and no one thinks you crazy (just saying).

Fashion

rp_c600x500.jpg rp_c600x495.jpg rp_c600x502.jpgI do not think I have much of a fashion sense but using polyvore I have been able to put nice pieces together and sometimes I use my own creation as inspiration in how I dress for work or a day out.

So this is what I have been loving this January, what have you been loving this January? Any Favourites?

myrabev-signature

[wysija_form id=”1″]

1. February 12, 2015 / 2:31 am

Oh my goodness, I need all of the shoes in your collage!!! If only I had infinite money haha đŸ™‚

2. Camesha
    February 9, 2015 / 12:15 am

I have one of those brushes for my face. I love it! It definitely leaves me with a glow.

3. Carly Anderson
    February 8, 2015 / 2:56 am

Ohhhhhh I want to try that serum you mentioned!

4. Anita
    February 6, 2015 / 11:34 pm

Love discovering new skincare products – thanks for introducing me to the Refresh line!

5. charmedmom
    February 6, 2015 / 7:28 pm

Great mindset! yes we are all exposed to trials and successes the important thing is we always appreciate what’s left with us even good or bad, from the bad we will be able to appreciate once we experience the good…God bless!

6. Apieceofrainbow Ananda
    February 6, 2015 / 4:39 am

omg, those sparkle shoes!! love them!!

7. Stephanie C.
    February 6, 2015 / 4:29 am

Think I love everything in your fashion picks – especially that trench and handbag! Great picks & thanks for sharing.

8. February 5, 2015 / 10:59 pm

I need to try that face brush exfoliator, so many girlfriends of mine have been raving about it. I would love to try. Great post
    Rosie
    x

9. Sandy
    February 5, 2015 / 8:12 pm

Great stuff to check out!

10. February 5, 2015 / 8:08 pm

I really have to start using polyvore! I love seeing what people put together. Hope 2015 is off to a far better start for you ♥

11. February 5, 2015 / 8:08 pm

12. Lisa Rios
    February 5, 2015 / 7:43 pm

These are absolutely great collections & most of these are my favorites as well. It is great to know you use your own creation as inspiration in dressing. I just love it!

13. Debi Robarts
    February 5, 2015 / 7:14 pm

I want that trench coat right now. đŸ™‚

14. Jess Weaver
    February 5, 2015 / 6:51 pm

Polyvore is so fun! I love your fashion style! So pretty!

15. Iris
    February 5, 2015 / 6:12 pm

I have not been to a blogger convention yet myself but I cannot wait until I get to that point. I love how open and friendly the blogging world has been to me. Love connecting with so many interesting people!