{Fashion Monday} Boots Wishlist

Hi there and welcome to Fashion Monday, I can not believe how fast time is moving. Today is already the 1st Monday in March. I feel like only a couple of days ago it was January – entering the New Year with so much promise (which it has lived up to so far) and before I knew it February was here and now its gone just like Abracadabra. Though I will admit I am glad time is moving at its own pace and giving me chance to enjoy life as was intended. January and February have been such incredible months that I can not help but stop for a moment and appreciate all that has happened and has been offered me.

…nostalgia most done….

Today I wanted to share some of the boots I have been loving, I seem to want to buy boots every single week which is crazy because I have enough. So to kick the obsession to the kerb and to save my pockets I thought I throw together a wishlist of the boots I am loving. I know summer is not too far off but I can not help but reach for my favourite boots every day. For a summer baby I am not yet ready to embrace the flip flops. I am loving boots of all types but more especially knee high and ankle boots, there is something about wearing a knee high boots on skinny jeans paired with a white tee and since its winter overlapped with a small cardigan inside the bat wing type coat. Though it is always hard for me to find the right type of boots due to my chicken legs I always try to wear ankle boots as much as I possibly can especially if the weather is not too cold.

What kind of boots are you reaching for this winter?

AJD Fashion Boots

1. March 5, 2015 / 1:28 am

Those are some beautiful boots! I don’t own one except for winter boots, is that crazy? Now I want to buy one.

2. March 4, 2015 / 3:12 pm

I love boots as well all kind of boots. Those beige ankle boots are stunning although I usually prefer knee high boots.

3. March 4, 2015 / 11:39 am

Some of these are just so pretty! I like the sweater cuff combat boots. I’d just have to find something like it made without real leather, and I’d be good to go! 🙂

4. ashleigh walls
    March 3, 2015 / 2:40 pm

I am so excited for the weather to get warmer! My obsession has always been handbags but I’m trying to branch out and now boots are becoming my new one. I need a flat boot or a chunky heel, I cannot walk on thin heels and I like boho looking boots.

5. Pauline Cabrera
    March 3, 2015 / 6:19 am

I love the knee-high boots, the first one from the right!
    Is that leather? Hope it’s comfortable to walk in.

6. March 3, 2015 / 6:01 am

Can’t believe that it is March already!! These are some great boots – my partner has her birthday coming up soon – might have to sneakily get some of these – thanks for sharing.

7. March 3, 2015 / 5:52 am

Black boots look great! My daughter loves boots and she has a few. I’m tempted to get something like the black one you have featured here 🙂

8. April Mims
    March 3, 2015 / 1:35 am

We all need several pair of boots, right? I really like tall boots but I may get some ankle boots soon too.

9. ♥Nancy♥
    March 3, 2015 / 1:10 am

Love these boots! My daughter has been wearing a pair of boots similar to the combar boots in the bottom right. They look cute on her. I have been reaching for my simple black ankle boots like the bottom middle pair.

10. Cynthia L
    March 3, 2015 / 12:34 am

What great boots! I think I could own at least a few of these. My daughter has about 5 pair of besots an dwell wear them over any other shoes. I love the ankle boots, I think you can get a lot of use from them.

11. March 2, 2015 / 10:20 pm

Ankle boots are definitely one of my favorite styles of boots. I could use a pair of warm knee high boots though.

12. March 2, 2015 / 5:51 pm

Well, since I live in Miami I don’t really wear boots, but my daughter loves her UGGS and her black combat boots.

13. March 2, 2015 / 5:00 pm

I guess the boots would depend on your built and proportion. These are really nice and fashionable boots.

14. Shannon Peterson
    March 2, 2015 / 4:44 pm

I love those boots in the upper left corner!

15. March 2, 2015 / 3:51 pm

I can’t believe it’s March already either! Where is the time going?! I LOVE boots! I wear them basically every season expect summer (even them I try to fit my booties in!) All these boot safe super cute <3

16. Carol Perehudoff
    March 2, 2015 / 2:37 pm

I’m so addicted to boots, too! I can’t even open my closet anymore. Love these.

17. March 2, 2015 / 2:15 pm

I think I have the same exact pair (3rd one) that you listed here and I absolutely love them! I wear boots exclusively it feels like from October to March and have a serious issue resisting a nice pair. Though I am not a fan of the cold weather that comes along with it, winter is definitely my favorite shoe season lol!

18. March 2, 2015 / 1:44 pm

I love buying boots. Living in Alabama now, we don’t need them as much though. I love the zip boots you shared. I’ve been looking for a pair of those.

19. Michele
    March 2, 2015 / 12:53 pm

I have one pair of boots–ankle length bought for warmth not looks! I really don’t like wearing shoes at all and am most comfortable in sandals–actually I would prefer barefoot!

20. Alli Smith
    March 2, 2015 / 12:34 pm

I had to make myself stop buying boots! I could wear them every day during the winter time. My favorite are my MK riding boots. Now is the best time to buy more.

21. Penny @ pennyspassion.blogspot
    March 2, 2015 / 12:07 pm

Those are some great boots! I need to replace a couple pairs of my boots this winter. I’m hoping to catch some deals at the end of the season.