Life Edit: 30 Before 30 Bucketlist

Life Edit: 30 Before 30 Bucketlist, cover 15 things I want to do in my life (apart from travel) before I reach 30. Travel Edit: 30 before 30 bucketlist  lists the 15 places I want to visit before I reach 30 (God willing). When I entered my 20’s I did not really know what to expect, I guess I have always had to be an adult. I am the eldest of 3 and I always wanted to be a good example to my siblings so being in my 20’s never really phased me. I have gone through stages where people ask me for my ID and I get pissed off. Like do you know hpw long it took to reach 20’s (inserting laughing)? Other times I felt flattered that people still asking me for my ID thinking I was underage.
Now that I am nearing my 30’s I am actually pretty scared if I am honest. I know not everything goes to plan in this life and we certainly have to go with the flow and accept that or do something about it. But I had always thought by the time the 30’s come I would be a mummy, married and either be stay at home mum or working my ass off. I am not doing either except for working my behind off I do not feel that accomplished. Patience is not my strongest suit but I am practising it to the T. In the meantime I have a Bucketlist of things I want to get done before I am thirty in about 2 years time.

Life Edit: 30 Before 30 Bucketlist

• Buy or start renting my own place
  • Attend a concert (either O2 arena or Wembley)
  • Watch a musical or attend a theatre
  • Face one of my fears – there are many maybe heights to start with..
  • Take a cooking or baking class
  • Learn how to drive (manual or automatic)
  • Buy a car
  • Go to Disney Paris
  • Take boo to Zambia/Malawi
  • Visit the Victoria Falls
  • Visit the States
  • Run a race for life
  • Do a 30 days challenge and complete it
  • Visit a winery
  • Go hiking or camping

These are some of the things I want to do before I turn 30, I am sure more will come to mind as the days go by.

Have you ever written a bucketlist before? Have you completed one before?

THE HARDEST

myrabev-signature

1. March 24, 2015 / 7:41 am

30 before 30 is a GREAT idea! Do you mind me asking… how old are you?
    I’m going to be 28 this year and I completely feel you. Don’t get down about not being married a stay-at-home Mama at this point. See, I am the SAHM and I still itch for the work life, the fantastic income that I gave up and the social aspects of employment…the grass is always greener on the other side, you know? Don’t get me wrong, I love my babies and I love being home but the freedom aspects of your day are something that I long for once in a while too.
    I’ve got so many things like this on my bucket list too. I would love to do a 30 before 30 list sometime and, if I ever do, I’ll be sure to link yours as my inspiration! <3
    I've gotta start setting my priorities- thanks for the push!

• March 24, 2015 / 8:01 am

I am 27 will be 28 this year and you’re so right grass is always greener on the other side. I appreciate your comment and has come at the right time. Thanks

• March 27, 2015 / 11:11 am

I am 27 going 28 in 3 months and thank you. I think sometimes I get so carried away and forget to be happy with what I have already.

2. Sarah @ Must Have Mom
    March 24, 2015 / 4:07 am

I love your list. I think everyone should have a bucket list. Gotta enjoy the time you have.

• March 27, 2015 / 11:11 am

3. Penny @ pennyspassion.blogspot
    March 23, 2015 / 4:28 am

What a fun list! Good luck getting this things accomplished.

• March 27, 2015 / 11:11 am

Thanks Penny, I can’t wait to start accomplishing them

4. Analyn Benavente
    March 22, 2015 / 12:00 pm

Love your list! I’m planning to do my own list too! I want to attend a concert one day! I’ve never been into a concert before, hoping I would before 30!

• March 27, 2015 / 11:12 am

Thanks Analyn I hope you and I both attend a concert before we hit 30

5. mail4rosey
    March 22, 2015 / 11:00 am

There are safe ways to confront your fear of heights that are fun too. 🙂 I like your list. I love that Disney Paris is on it!

• March 27, 2015 / 11:12 am

Thanks, I am thinking of safer options of conquering my fears

6. strangedaze
    March 22, 2015 / 4:41 am

That’s a great list. I am in the States but I would also love to go to Wembley Stadium! I admire your goals.

• March 27, 2015 / 11:13 am

Thank you so much, I would love to visit the states one day

7. RUBZONLINE
    March 21, 2015 / 10:07 pm

Nice bucket list! I am already past 30 but I would like to try posting something like this. Probably 40 things to do before 40? Sounds good? ^_^

• March 27, 2015 / 11:13 am

Sounds good to me and I think you should do it. Thanks x

8. CourtneyLynne Storms
    March 21, 2015 / 1:01 pm

Ahhhh what a fantastic bucket list!!! Before I turned 30 I lived a very crazy life that I went way over my bucket list!! Now I’m all about trying to make a family bucket list! A list of things I need to do with my princess before she’s 18 😉

• March 27, 2015 / 11:13 am

awww I am sure you will make a great list for you and princess.

9. March 21, 2015 / 6:50 am

Eeek I’m turning 25 this year and I feel old… I’m not even thinking about 30 yet but it’s great to have a bucketlist, I think I might just write one too.

• March 27, 2015 / 11:14 am

hahaha how I miss my 25th birthday feels like yesterday lol. HBD in advance

10. chubskulit
    March 21, 2015 / 2:46 am

You are not alone with the fear of heights, speed and height are not my cup of tea. I am sure you will achieve these 30 things, just need to work on it.

• March 27, 2015 / 11:14 am

11. March 20, 2015 / 7:26 pm

These are definitely achievable if you keep at it! I think it would be great to confront your fear of heights!

• March 27, 2015 / 11:14 am

Thanks Liz, I hope to conquer my fears one day

12. Michelle F.
    March 20, 2015 / 3:08 pm

Those are some great goals you have in place. I wish I would have done this before i turned 30.

• March 27, 2015 / 11:15 am

Thanks Michelle, never too late to set bucketlist

13. March 20, 2015 / 1:30 pm

I love your 30 before 30 theme. I have a small bucket list but need to broaden it to include more travel time. Thanks for the inspiration.

• March 27, 2015 / 11:15 am

Thanks hun, hope you manage to broaden the list

• March 27, 2015 / 11:16 am

I am glad to hear that Amanda I could do with more smarts than I have right now lol

14. March 20, 2015 / 12:21 pm

I love your list! I am nearing that 30-year mark very, very quickly (as in, weeks away) and I have been thinking about bucket lists a lot lately. I think it’s time to create my own! Thanks for the inspiration 🙂

• March 27, 2015 / 11:16 am

Hope you manage to create one and HBD in advance

15. Robin Rue
    March 20, 2015 / 12:16 pm

You have some really great things on your bucket list. I have a list, but it’s just a lifetime list, no time limits, so when I do them, I do them 🙂

• March 27, 2015 / 11:17 am

I want to do a life time one one day but not sure what to add on it I feel like with timelines I have higher chance of doing it than without

16. March 20, 2015 / 8:27 am

There are some awesome things on your list. You’ll love the winery, the freedom of having your own place and car, and traveling to the States.

• March 27, 2015 / 11:17 am