{Sponsors} Thank you March Sponsors (2015)

ajulydreamer.com (1)

Another month has come to an end, it’s time to say thank you to the sponsors and supporters of A July Dreamer. March was a hard month for me in terms of getting posts up, I simply did not have my mojo and I think for April I will try my hardest to reclaim my mojo back. Regardless of my lack of motivation to blog I did have some awesome sponsors and some supporters who sent me some more love for featuring them on my blog. I love reviewing products and sharing the results with my results, 90% of the time if I review a product and I like it then I will purchase it again and the other 10% when I do not purchase the product again it is because I have either found an alternative or the price at that point in time is too steep for me. So without further adieu let us thank our sponsors and supporters.

 

IMG_1044.JPG

Hawaiian Tropic ~ Silk Hydration Review: I am part of the blogger affiliate BzzAgent and I was chosen to try out the Silk hydration lotions from Hawaiian Tropic. I absolutely loved these products, I have been applying them for almost 3 weeks now I love them still and still have enough in my bottle. A colleague of mine said to me one day ‘I love how you smell like summer’ I was taken back because I didn’t quite get it until she said the body lotion you have on reminds me of summer and she was so right that’s how I feel wearing these products and love the protection and coverage.

 

OZ naturals moist

OZ Naturals Sea infused moisturizers: Those who have been reading this blog for the last year or so will know my love for OZ Natural products, not only are these products natural they also work as claimed on their packaging and advertising on sites like Amazon UK. When I did my review I mentioned how I hadn’t ventured to Oz Moisturisers because I was happy with my already had and still am but I am loving the sea infused moisturizers more because with the harsh weather we’ve been experiencing it really has been protecting my skin 110%. Once I apply in the morning after my shower, I am good to go for the whole day and no top ups needed, no skin breaks noticed in the 2 weeks I have been using it and most importantly has left my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated.

 

Espresso Shot

ToxicFox support: You might remember that I worked with Toxicfox on Valentines day gift ideas and the mother’s day gift ideas too. I was very touched when toxicfox sent me a thank you gift, I was not expecting anything and it’s always nice to work with companies that you end up loving even more than before. A fellow blogger recommended me to them and they liked my blog enough to work with me, now thank sending me the mug and chocolate both personalised really touched me.

 

retinol

Insta Natural: I was excited to have Boo try out this product as long side myself mostly because his has some gorgeous laughing wrinkles around the eyes which I love don’t get me wrong but wanted to see if this product actually works or not. So far it’s been 2 weeks of ‘when he remembers’ to apply and I can see some wrinkle reduction and his face looks more fresh and hydrated. I definitely recommend this product for both men and women.

IMG_9553

Power Theory: I was more than excited to review the power bank from Power Theory as I have been wanting to get one for myself instead of stealing (borrowing) Boo’s ones. The power bank worked as described if not better, it came with two USB cables one to charge the power bank and another 3-in-1 to charge the devices.

Thank you so much to all my sponsors, this blog is and always will be a personal one but I am blessed to be offered products which I never knew about, some which I did and happy to try. Thank you for helping this blog grow and hope to work with you again in the future.

myrabev-signature

Share: