Hi there and welcome to week five of The Happening, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. I wanted to thank you all for the amazing comments on all my GBU posts and every other posts. I just love sharing my week with you guys, it’s sort of therapy for me to put an appreciation to my life and remember its not the end of the world when something doesn’t go my way and also to remind me to be thankful for all the small blessings because when I really put them together they are more than any ugly anytime.
This week’s GBU I think only has the good since whatever I think is bad can not change the mood I am in currently, so let’s get into this weeks GBU.
1. As most of you know next week Wednesday I am flying to Seoul for a week, I can not wait. I am not sure if I will be able to do the next two GBU posts but as I mentioned in my 5 essential travel items for a blogger and 10 essential things to carry in your hand luggage I will have my chromebook with me so if internet is not an issue I will definitely blog.
3. Got another opportunity to work with a few brands that I love, reviews coming soon on the blog.
4. We are 3 weeks away from my SIL’s hen do and 4 weeks from the wedding date.
1. Not been feeling too well this week so wanted to visit my local GP but I can not because it takes 3 days to get put on there system and I was hoping to visit them before my holiday next week.
1. I think mother nature might attempt to ruin my holiday next week, calculated my days and what do you know expected date – the day I am meant to fly out.
Thank you for your love.
How has your week been so far?