{GBU} The Happening ~ WEEK FOUR

EVERYTHING

Hi there and welcome to week four of The Happening, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. I can not believe it’s week four already, I mean where is the time going? For the last 3 good weeks I have shared with you what has been nagging me and plans I want to fulfil, I am so grateful for all the support everyone has given me in the last couple of weeks and the words of encouragement. So without further adieu.

The Good

Guess what? My passport arrived this gone Tuesday, remember how I kept mentioning it in all my GBU posts? Well its here, I am so blessed. I went for the passport interview last week Friday and they told me to wait upto 10 working days before your receive the passport – so that would have been next week Friday but lo and behold I got a text from passport office on Monday that they were printing it then Tuesday whilst I was at work my Father sends me a picture I was so shocked but very excited I may or may not have done a little squill in the office and startled everyone.11136679_10155537285780121_8708959360843675878_n

Another Good is that since my passport has arrived I booked my ticket to Seoul, Korea. So end of this month I will be in Seoul visiting my dear friend. I so can not wait, the lord has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined.

Another Good, I went to do some measurements for my apartment that I will be moving into next month and I am so excited. The budget is tight so any tips or coupons or ideas on how to stretch my budget in the UK are most welcome. I can not wait, I have been fortunate enough to do a few sponsored posts last month and this month which I am putting towards furniture for my apartment.

The sun has graced us in south West England that it’s good to have lunch outside and see so many people smiling because its so nice and regardless of life’s situations we are smiling.

Exactly one month today, we will be heading to the spa for my future sister in law’s hen party. I am so excited can not wait and there wedding is week after so in 5 short weeks we will be celebrating the first wedding in our little family (my parents and us 3).

The Bad

Last week I had bad back I think from my backpack so much that I could not bend or move my back without experiencing really sharp pain in the middle part of my back but more so the top. Mostly when my back hurts its the lower part, I either have to sit up straight or go to bed and the latter always works like a charm but all through last week and this week my back really hurt so I finally gave in a had some pain killers now its almost gone and I hope it’s not something wrong inside and am being silly for not clogging up the NHS.

I have been slowly shopping for things for my house and yesterday found a 32 inch TV at an awesome price of £149.99, checked out the specs asked the right questions and when I went to buy it only to be told that was the last one and it has been sold. No restock of this brand of TVs anymore so now I guess I will need to save up more for a decent TV.

The Ugly

Only one thing happened that I would classify as ugly and honestly most times when I am doing the GBU posts the uglies don’t look ugly anymore and I forget about them but this one I guess I couldn’t. I am more than happy to share my life online but this one I want to keep in close quarters but just know that even though I was hurt big time, I got up, brushed off and stood tall smiling. I was taught as a kid to learn to pick my battles and this is one I will not participate in and happily wave the white flag so I can keep me smiling.

So that is that peeps.

How has your week been so far since the last GBU post?

If you have had any uglies take it as an opportunity to show who you’re and not what they think you’re.

myrabev-signature

1. CourtneyLynne
    April 19, 2015 / 3:37 pm

Yay for getting your passport. Nothing better than being able to travel the world!!! I have to renew mine in June… Can’t believe I’ve had mine that long lol

2. Gabriel Bregg
    April 18, 2015 / 5:00 am

Very cool. I still don’t have a passport, the only times I’ve left the country, I didn’t need a passport – Canada before 9/11 and when I deployed. I have a dream of filling a passport up though.

3. Digna Dreibelbis
    April 17, 2015 / 9:58 pm

Haven’t traveled anywhere yet where I needed a passport. We don’t travel very much. Maybe more when my hubby retires.

4. mail4rosey
    April 17, 2015 / 9:38 pm

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear about your back. We just don’t realize how much we use something until we can’t use it right, I know! I’m glad you’re about better now. Have a great weekend!

5. April 17, 2015 / 9:36 pm

I know the TV thing probably seems like a bummer, but honestly you’re better off if the TV isn’t even being restocked anymore. I could be wrong but it feels like maybe it wasn’t a good make or model, or maybe it was actually way more outdated than it appeared to be.

6. Mistee Dawn
    April 17, 2015 / 8:42 pm

We’ve had a good week so far. Hope the weekend is just as enjoyable and it doesn’t rain very much.

7. Robin {Masshole Mommy}
    April 17, 2015 / 8:06 pm

Getting a passport here doesn’t take as long as I thought it would. It’s such a great souvenir to have {aside from needing it} as a reminder of all the places that you have been.

8. blm03
    April 17, 2015 / 6:40 pm

We’ve had a good week overall here. Except my sons sick today.

9. Fiona Naughton
    April 17, 2015 / 5:57 pm

Yay for you getting your passport and for booking a trip to Seoul. I cannot wait to read all about that! I hope your back is feeling better now, I had back pain this week too 🙁

10. songbirdsandbuttons
    April 17, 2015 / 4:54 pm

Sorry your back was bothering you – back pain is the worst! I need to get a passport!

11. Kelly Hutchinson
    April 17, 2015 / 4:41 pm

It is so great your passport arrived in such a timely manner! You will have such a memorable trip to Korea! Safe travels.

12. Ann Bacciaglia
    April 17, 2015 / 3:42 pm

I will have to get my photos done for my passport soon. It has been a pretty quiet week for us.

13. April 17, 2015 / 2:28 pm

I love these posts. I need to do one sometime. I need to get a passport to visit my brother in Japan but some things are such a hassle!! Good Luck!

14. Nina Say
    April 17, 2015 / 5:27 am

Getting a passport is something I have always wanted to do. There is something so special and exciting about needing a passport.

15. Ricci
    April 17, 2015 / 3:19 am

Great post!! I need to get a passport so bad but I heard it takes a long time!! Ugh…

16. Kathy
    April 17, 2015 / 2:07 am

I love this post! What a great idea. I have actually been having a pretty good week. Nothing real bad happened to me this week. Back aches and migraines maybe, but those are pretty normal for me.

17. April 17, 2015 / 1:50 am

This is a great idea for a post! I love the last part…in life we do, in fact, need to pick our battles! Some of them are definitely not worth fighting for!

18. Lisa Bristol
    April 17, 2015 / 1:21 am

My week has not been very fun. I am having terrible back pain. It has been twelve days now of bed rest. I hope you have a great time in Seoul.

19. April 17, 2015 / 12:11 am

My so jealous of your trip t Seoul. My family goes every few years to visit extended family; it’s such a fun place! I’m sorry to hear about your back, but if it’s any consolation, I slipped and hurt my tailbone. I’ve been sitting on a heating pad. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

20. April 17, 2015 / 12:10 am

I totally need to get my passport done. I’ve been putting it off for a while now. You must be so excited for your trip!

21. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle
    April 16, 2015 / 8:41 pm

My life has been quite uneventful lately. It’s mostly been shuttling children, getting to work, and working on the blog.

22. Terry My Journey With Candida
    April 16, 2015 / 7:37 pm

I have to renew my passport. Thanks for reminding me. I think it expires the end of this year.

23. Jeanine
    April 16, 2015 / 7:25 pm

Glad you finally have your passports! I suffer a lot with back pains and issues. No idea why, I was once told it was from epidural but regardless, it’s beyond the worst! Hope yours doesn’t keep bugging you!

24. Paula Parker
    April 16, 2015 / 4:37 pm

Way to stay positive and smiling. I loved your closing of this article. My your back pain go away soon! Have a super week five!

25. chubskulit
    April 16, 2015 / 3:47 pm

Congratulations on getting your passports in your hands finally. Wish I could go with you in KOrea, I miss eating bibimbap lol.

26. Janella Panchamsingh
    April 16, 2015 / 1:53 pm

Great new that your passport came now you can travel more! as for your back I am suffering right now with mine. Back pain is such a set back when you need to get things done. I hope it gets better soon!

• April 21, 2015 / 12:40 pm

Thanks Janella, back pain is a huge setback and I feel for those who suffer constantly, hope yours is better too

27. April 16, 2015 / 9:05 am

Yay for your passport coming through. 🙂 I’m off to send AJ’s off today…holidays ahead! Hope your back gets better and such a shame to miss out on the TV deal.

• April 21, 2015 / 12:39 pm

Thanks hun, back all better now and I am still sad about the TV but am sure some good deals will be around soon.