{GBU} THE HAPPENING ~ WEEK SIX

Hi there and welcome to week six of The Happening, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Today I thought I do throwback Thursday of our family holiday last year in Munich Germany. I am currently in Korea which I will blog about when I return but for now just a few pictures of our 4-day visit in Munich.

M1

M2

M3

M4

M5

M6

M7

Happy Thursday

myrabev-signature[wysija_form id=”1″]

1. May 7, 2015 / 8:49 pm

That throwback of you from Germany is gorgeous – I hope you never get rid of that dress, because it’s gorgeous on you and the pattern is wicked looking, I love it. πŸ™‚ Have a great rest of your vacation if you’re still on it!

2. Penny Struebig
    May 4, 2015 / 11:33 am

Fun pictures! I love the one where the three of you are walking away from the camera.

3. β™₯ Micah David Bella β™₯
    May 4, 2015 / 7:37 am

Wow! It must be awesome living in Korea. I love watching KDRAMAs. ^_^

I wish I can visit places like Munich, Germany. I haven’t been outside our country!

4. Rochkirstin Santos
    May 4, 2015 / 2:44 am

I love the bright colors of clothes on the photographs. How was the weather there? I am guessing that it’s quite sunny but wonder if there’s also rain or drizzles throughout the day. Korea is another great country we have yet to visit.

5. May 3, 2015 / 5:06 am

That smile on your face tells the whole story. Looks like you’re having a grand time. I love your two dresses… the blue one is so bright and becomes you considerably!

6. Sharon Ulery Ruggieri
    May 2, 2015 / 8:28 pm

Good times, for sho! We haven’t been there, but who knows? Love the blue outfit!

7. Ana Elizabeth
    May 2, 2015 / 9:44 am

You look gorgeous with your blue outfit. πŸ™‚
    I’m planning to visit Korea maybe next year so I can’t wait to read your Korea adventures. πŸ™‚

8. May 2, 2015 / 9:09 am

My mother-in-law wears what she calls moo-moos. While I know the blue outfit you are wearing is not one, I think she’d like it.

9. Fi Ni Neachtain
    May 2, 2015 / 9:05 am

I love your style, so chic and looks so comfy too! I’ve never been to Germany but my other half has been to Berlin and loved it.

10. Stephanie
    May 1, 2015 / 10:59 pm

Somehow I expected Germany to look more…grassy I guess. I suppose I never thought about it much. Thanks so much for sharing! Btw I love your dress!

11. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle
    May 1, 2015 / 10:50 pm

You and your mom have some crazy great style going on! I can’t wait to hear about your latest trip when you get back.

12. May 1, 2015 / 10:05 pm

Looks like a nice place to visit. I love the dress you’re wearing in the first photo. It looks so comfortable to travel in.

13. Alli Smith
    May 1, 2015 / 8:14 pm

It’s always fun to revisit a special trip through photos, etc. and to remember all the great times. Looking forward to reading all about Korea.

14. Ourfamilyworld
    May 1, 2015 / 7:21 pm

I can’t wait to hear about Korea too. The blue outfit looks gorgeous. I would love to try one day

15. May 1, 2015 / 7:17 pm

I can’t wait to hear about Korea! It looks like you had a lot of fun with your family in Munich.

16. Jennifer Juro
    May 1, 2015 / 4:50 am

What a great throwback!! I hope to be able to travel internationally one day it would be amazing to see so much of the world!! Safe travels home from Korea can’t wait to see what you did on your trip!