{GBU} THE HAPPENING ~ WEEK THREE

EVERYTHING

Hi there and welcome to week three of The Happening, The Good The Bad and The Ugly. The last two GBU posts have been pretty awesome and has really made me appreciate what I have and as another blogger said ‘put things into perspective’ for me. For the last two weeks having put things happening in my life in three categories has really made me realise not all is that bad even the bad it self is actually a blessing in disguise. I am still working on appreciating EVERYTHING but so far I am grateful for it all.

…So down to the post..

The Good

I mentioned in my first GBU post that I had sent out my passport application and was hoping to hear back soon and I did. Arranged for passport interview tomorrow and if all goes well should have my passport soon and I will be on the first flight to Seoul at the end of the month God willing.

{Source}

The Easter break was absolutely awesome, I spent time with my family we went to church and I got to relax for a bit I needed it.

My friend is back from holiday after almost 2 and half weeks, I missed her and our bus chat to work can not wait to see her today.

The Bad

The weather has been awesome and all, glad to see summer starting but it is also the start of my face heat rush and I am not a fun. I noticed the start of the heat rush on tuesday but thought by now would have gone but nope since I have the luck of the irish it’s here and I think its here to stay.

Work was so busy yesterday and though I love it busy I did not appreciate the migraine that took resident due to it and the heat.

The Ugly

Still very grateful to the heavens nothing I would classify as ugly has appeared this week.

This is all for my week, how has your week been so far?

myrabev-signature

[wysija_form id=”1″]

1. April 20, 2015 / 7:42 pm

Congrats on getting your passport. It’s also Summer here and it is scorching hot. I don’t really like Summer.

2. melchef
    April 14, 2015 / 2:36 am

Yay for nothing truly awful happening! Those are the best kinds of times. I hope you get your passport and have a wonderful trip!

3. Erin Shebish
    April 14, 2015 / 2:07 am

Wow, that’s so exciting! And I’m so glad there’s nothing really ugly to chat about πŸ™‚

4. Lynn Dee
    April 13, 2015 / 4:58 pm

Good for you! Have a great time in Seoul! I still have to renew my passport. It expired in January. Hope we get to do it ASAP.

5. Ann Bacciaglia
    April 13, 2015 / 2:14 am

I had a very busy week and weekend. I can not believe that it is Monday tomorrow! I picked up some passport applications for the kids and I. Time to get the passports renewed so we can go on some adventures.

6. April 12, 2015 / 10:33 pm

I would love to travel more. I need to update my passport myself. Korea would be a fun trip!

7. April 12, 2015 / 4:34 pm

The travel to Korea sounds like an amazing adventure! Sorry to hear you had a migraine though – those aren’t fun at all.

8. Fiona Naughton
    April 12, 2015 / 3:53 pm

How exciting! I hope the passport application process all goes well for you and you’ll be on that plane to Seoul – not at all jealous am I! πŸ˜‰ I’d love to visit South Korea, it looks like such a beautiful country and their cosmetics are AMAZING! I hope your heat rash has cleared up lovely x

9. April 12, 2015 / 9:23 am

At least you had more good than bad this week! A migraine has been plaguing me as well when I went back to work on Friday, I definitely feel your pain there.

10. mail4rosey
    April 12, 2015 / 7:42 am

I had a migraine on an international trip once that kept me down and out the first two days I was there. It was ridiculous. I’m ready for a trip, it’s been awhile. πŸ™‚

11. Jackie
    April 12, 2015 / 12:24 am

Seoul?! That will be an amazing experience. I’m not sure why you’re going, but take lots of pictures! Hope all goes well with the passport!

12. SharonMomsMadhouse
    April 11, 2015 / 6:47 pm

UGH…the heat and migranes. I feel you, I really do, out here in Phoenix…blech. My week? Well, we all woke up each morning and could still walk and talk…so that’s good πŸ™‚

13. chubskulit
    April 11, 2015 / 6:35 pm

I love this idea of recording your weekly happening. I used to do daily event post but it was exhausting lol. So sorry about your heat rush, hope it gets better soon.

• chubskulit
      April 11, 2015 / 7:11 pm

Good luck on your passport interview and I hope it goes well. Thank you for sharing your GBU with us, it inspires me to start doing my old routine in jotting down what went on with our days.

14. Jeanine
    April 11, 2015 / 3:31 pm

My week has been… Well eventful. I lost my bank card. I had a migraine yesterday that had me super sick and half way through the week we had a small fire. It’s been a rough one! You reminded me I need to get my passport. Ugh another thing to add to the list.

15. Chrystal M.
    April 11, 2015 / 2:45 pm

That is interesting that you have to have a passport interview. Here we just have to go to a passport agency like city hall or where we do our drivers license and pay the fee. We do have to send in certain documents but its a fairly simple process.

16. April 11, 2015 / 8:32 am

My week’s been terrible- two deaths in my circle of friends and migraines to boot. I think it’s the pressure changes in the weather that help bring mine on πŸ™
    Gah, I’m so glad you haven’t had an “ugly” week- I think all of that has stayed over in Canada!

17. Paula Schuck
    April 11, 2015 / 5:52 am

I have suffered with migraine headaches since I was a teenager. They are the worst. That’s great that you applied for your Passport. That’s been on my to do list for the longest time and it seems I never get around to it. My week was pretty good, thanks for asking!

• April 11, 2015 / 10:47 am

Glad to hear your week was ok and thanks Paula

18. Karissa Ancell
    April 11, 2015 / 4:40 am

Oh I’m sorry about the migraine I had one yesterday and they are the worst.

• April 11, 2015 / 10:46 am

They are really the worst, thanks Karissa

19. Ricci
    April 11, 2015 / 3:37 am

Good luck on your passport interview!! I need to get one…I can’t believe I have waited this long for one!

20. Bonnie G
    April 11, 2015 / 2:36 am

Good luck at your interview tomorrow for the Passport. My week has gone okay for the most part, thanks for asking. =)

21. Digna Dreibelbis
    April 11, 2015 / 2:31 am

Wow, all that to get a passport. If I had to do an interview I am not sure I would travel abroad. LOL

22. Nina Say
    April 11, 2015 / 1:01 am

Your Easter sounds absolutely fabulous. I wish mine had turned out half as great!

23. Jennifer Van Huss
    April 10, 2015 / 11:17 pm

Crazy! In Canada you only have to fill out paper work, no interview required! Glad your friend is back. Its hard when your friends aren’t around. I’m glad you have no UGLY! πŸ™‚

• April 11, 2015 / 10:46 am

Well I think since its my first adult British passport thats why I had to attend an interview

24. April 10, 2015 / 9:10 pm

Wow, I am glad we don’t have to go through an interview to get a passport. I don’t think I would have made it Mexico!

25. Christina Marie Bhattacharya
    April 10, 2015 / 6:55 pm

Passport applications are the pits. But Seoul sounds like a great time. I hope that you have fun and take a lot of pictures to post here on your blog. Have fun!

• April 11, 2015 / 10:45 am

I plan on taking a lot of pictures, thanks

26. April 10, 2015 / 5:18 pm

Great post idea. They are so fun to read how every one else is living their real lives!

27. April 10, 2015 / 4:56 pm

Going to Seoul sounds fantastic – have a great time!

28. Kristine Foley
    April 10, 2015 / 4:44 pm

Great post idea! Perspective is always a thing that’s easier said than done for me, so I enjoyed this! Yay for your passport and yay for a great Easter! Hope the migraine left as quickly as it came!

• April 10, 2015 / 4:50 pm

Thanks Kristine, migraine gone now so very thankful about that

29. Robin Rue
    April 10, 2015 / 4:34 pm

You guys have to go through an interview to get a passport? Here in the US all we need to do is apply and pay the fee.

• April 10, 2015 / 4:49 pm

oh wow that would be awesome but no not here

30. Sharon Erickson
    April 10, 2015 / 4:17 pm

I love your GBU posts! Its nice to reflect on the week. Even though you didn’t have any ugly this week (which is great), but if you did, with all the good, it should outweigh it. Btw you’re so lucky to get closer to having your passport! Yay!

• April 10, 2015 / 4:49 pm

Thank you Sharon, I am always thankful for everything that happens in my life though at times I take a little while to show the thanks

31. Terry My Journey With Candida
    April 10, 2015 / 3:48 pm

I wonder why you get a rash on your face so easily? Did you get sunburned badly before?

• April 10, 2015 / 4:48 pm

I do not know, I am a woman of colour and usually don’t get sunburned so not sure really

32. April 9, 2015 / 8:25 am

So lovely to hear that you had a great Easter break. I feel really rested after mine too and it was exactly what I needed.

• April 10, 2015 / 3:06 pm

Thanks hun, I feel more rested but more lazy as well too. Maybe next week will be better