{GBU} THE HAPPENING ~ WEEK THREE

EVERYTHING

Hi there and welcome to week three of The Happening, The Good The Bad and The Ugly. The last two GBU posts have been pretty awesome and has really made me appreciate what I have and as another blogger said ‘put things into perspective’ for me. For the last two weeks having put things happening in my life in three categories has really made me realise not all is that bad even the bad it self is actually a blessing in disguise. I am still working on appreciating EVERYTHING but so far I am grateful for it all.

…So down to the post..

The Good

I mentioned in my first GBU post that I had sent out my passport application and was hoping to hear back soon and I did. Arranged for passport interview tomorrow and if all goes well should have my passport soon and I will be on the first flight to Seoul at the end of the month God willing.

{Source}

The Easter break was absolutely awesome, I spent time with my family we went to church and I got to relax for a bit I needed it.

My friend is back from holiday after almost 2 and half weeks, I missed her and our bus chat to work can not wait to see her today.

The Bad

The weather has been awesome and all, glad to see summer starting but it is also the start of my face heat rush and I am not a fun. I noticed the start of the heat rush on tuesday but thought by now would have gone but nope since I have the luck of the irish it’s here and I think its here to stay.

Work was so busy yesterday and though I love it busy I did not appreciate the migraine that took resident due to it and the heat.

The Ugly

Still very grateful to the heavens nothing I would classify as ugly has appeared this week.

This is all for my week, how has your week been so far?

myrabev-signature

[wysija_form id=”1″]

1. April 20, 2015 / 7:42 pm

Congrats on getting your passport. It’s also Summer here and it is scorching hot. I don’t really like Summer.

2. melchef
    April 14, 2015 / 2:36 am

Yay for nothing truly awful happening! Those are the best kinds of times. I hope you get your passport and have a wonderful trip!

3. Erin Shebish
    April 14, 2015 / 2:07 am

Wow, that’s so exciting! And I’m so glad there’s nothing really ugly to chat about 🙂

4. Lynn Dee
    April 13, 2015 / 4:58 pm

Good for you! Have a great time in Seoul! I still have to renew my passport. It expired in January. Hope we get to do it ASAP.

5. Ann Bacciaglia
    April 13, 2015 / 2:14 am

I had a very busy week and weekend. I can not believe that it is Monday tomorrow! I picked up some passport applications for the kids and I. Time to get the passports renewed so we can go on some adventures.

6. April 12, 2015 / 10:33 pm

I would love to travel more. I need to update my passport myself. Korea would be a fun trip!

7. April 12, 2015 / 4:34 pm

The travel to Korea sounds like an amazing adventure! Sorry to hear you had a migraine though – those aren’t fun at all.