Manicure Monday ~ Spring your Summer

Spring your summer

Diamond nail polish, £5.83 / Textured nail polish, £6.17 / Green beauty product, £10 / Sparkle nail polish, £5.61

As the my brother’s wedding gets closer and closer I am still at loss as what to wear and more important what nail colour I want to go with. I have mentioned many a time my love for Teal or ocean blue kind of colours. Though purple/lilac is my favourite colour I can not venture there as that’s the colour theme of the wedding. I have chosen have tried on many dresses to wear to the wedding but I still can not make up my mind, this is me the wedding party not even the bride and I am fussing like this. Anyway, my future sister-in-law has arranged for us to go to the spa for her hen do the weekend before the wedding and I am so loving forward to doing my nails there and get my much needed massage. I am thinking the manicure for the wedding itself is sorted with the spa visit but the manicure for now is still amiss to me. I have been seeing a lot of lovely spring/summer colours that I want to try out but for the life of me can not make up my mind hence just going to close my eyes and do the most adult thing

..mini mini maini mo..

and Ta-da we have a colour.

Dresden Doll Diamond Full Sized Nail Polish
Though I am loving all of these colours and I want to have my nails painted with all these before I chose one next month at the spa for the wedding. I want this glitter nail polish for some reason more than the others.
What do you think of these colours for Spring and Summer?
myrabev-signature

1. jenjacqs
    April 26, 2015 / 4:32 pm

I love the colors of your nail polish. I haven’t tried the color green yet so I might try it on my next pedicure. 🙂

2. April 17, 2015 / 4:51 am

I have the Julep green color. I got it around St.Patricks day and I love the glitter!

3. Fi Ni Neachtain
    April 14, 2015 / 7:30 pm

I really love minty green nails for spring and summer, just like the ones you’ve featured above. I really love pink and gold nails too.

4. April 14, 2015 / 5:31 pm

These are my favourite colours!! I especially love the two-tone nails…so pretty!

5. ♥ Micah David Bella ♥
    April 14, 2015 / 4:51 pm

I don’t do manicure but I always want to get my pedicure. I always go for black or dark red. ^_^

6. April 14, 2015 / 8:07 am

I love the green! Definitely screams out spring. I love bright colours for spring especially orange.

7. April 14, 2015 / 8:06 am

So many lovely shades of green! Green is my favorite color to wear, especially during the warmer seasons since it reminds me of the lush, green grass.

8. Rebecca Swenor
    April 14, 2015 / 6:30 am

This are all awesome polishes indeed. I love the glitter polishes and this green looks totally amazing. Greens reminds me of spring. Thanks for sharing.

9. April 14, 2015 / 4:07 am

The glitter nail polish is fun! I bet it will look great for the wedding. It’s always tough to pick the perfect dress when you’re not in the wedding party ;).

10. Nicole Herose Escat
    April 14, 2015 / 2:52 am

I love the emerald color, I love the sparkles on my nails especially when its color is eye catching. Actually I like all of these color.

11. Stephanie
    April 14, 2015 / 1:24 am

Those are all beautiful colors. I especially love Julep polish. It seems to be more resistant than other brands.

12. Jennifer Juro
    April 13, 2015 / 11:11 pm

I love the sparkle in the color you chose. It can be so hard to find a dress for weddings that you aren’t in the wedding party for. Good luck finding one!

13. April 13, 2015 / 7:41 pm

The sparkles in that polish make it look awesome. It must be great to try on a bunch of colors in preparation for the wedding.

14. April 13, 2015 / 7:14 pm

I know my wife loves glitter and nail polish-not sue if she has combined the two.I know that is is always stressful trying to plan outfits for weddings!Good luck.

15. Penny Struebig
    April 13, 2015 / 3:07 pm

That green glitter polish would look fabulous for St. Patrick’s Day! I’ll have to keep that in mind come next March.

16. April 13, 2015 / 1:10 pm

I’ve never really been a fan of green nail varnish on myself. However, I do like the look of that mint green for spring.

17. Colette S
    April 13, 2015 / 12:05 pm

They are interesting colors for the season, but I’d want some other color palate.
    hope you have a nice set for the wedding!

18. April 13, 2015 / 9:18 am

I’d personally go for something super natural and classic looking for the wedding. Soft colours like light pinks, and lilac/purples would be great!

19. mail4rosey
    April 13, 2015 / 7:16 am

I keep seeing the confetti in polish. I’m going to have to break down and buy some. It’s just too cute to resist.

20. April 13, 2015 / 7:07 am

While I don’t wear nail polish, I am always fascinated to see what new trends and what people do! I love the green nail polish too!

21. April 13, 2015 / 6:50 am

I’m really into green nails right now (I guess it’s because all the grass is glowing and the snow and cold is FINALLY gone for GOOD!) My favorite nail polish color right now is definitely Mint or teal <3