{GBU} THE HAPPENING ~ Week NINE

GBU

Hi there and welcome to week 9 of The Happening, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. I am enjoying this series so much because every week I get to sit down either Wednesday night or Thursday morning and think of everything that has/had happened from the last Thursday until Wednesday. I will say it certainly puts things in perspective for me and allow me to see that life is not as bad as it seems sometimes I just need to open my eyes to have is right in front of me to appreciate how good I gat it.

So what do we have this week?

HOtel Decor

The Good

On Saturday, I travelled to Village St David’s resort in North Wales for my future sister in law’s hen party. We had such a lovely spa time there that I can not wait to go again for a relaxing weekend with my mother.

Over the weekend I got quite a lot of offers for my blog which is very encouraging even though I dont blog for money but it’s nice to have some spare change.

Yesterday I moved into my apartment, I have nothing there except a TV, landline and Virgin media box. I will be doing some home furniture shopping next week.

My bestie and I have decided to add Hong Kong to my next holiday to Korea, so we will be heading out there I am so excited and can not wait to start with the planning and saving.

This weekend is my brother’s wedding, I am so excited can not wait to see my little nephew in his suit I think he will look so handsome.

The night before the wedding my nephew is staying with us and my brother so I will get to spend some time with him, I have not seen him since Christmas.

The Bad

I feel like I do not have time to do things at the moment, this week I was in the office Monday & Tuesday only then Wednesday I moved house and I needed to clean my old place, clean new place, wait for Virgin media guy to install internet and phone line then run to shops to buy a few things for the house for when I come back on Monday then today I am working all day from the office, I need to get my hair done ready for the wedding and then we need to travel tomorrow to the wedding venue. Phew! I am tired and no where near finished with my list.

I spent so much time yesterday deleting all the spam subscribers, it’s really disheartening to see how many they were (913) but then again it’s better to have the real ones than spam.

The Ugly

I know it’s part of life for a girl but sometimes ok I lie all the time I hate mother nature, I have a wedding to attend in few days and she decides this is the perfect time to ruin me as I suffer with pain so much half the time I am zonked out in pain.

So this is what has been happening the last couple of days.

What has your week been like so far?

myrabev-signature

Please subscribe to my newsletter

[wysija_form id=”2″]

1. May 26, 2015 / 2:58 am

My week has been quite hectic, too! On a good note, my best came down all the away from Michigan to Indiana to visit.

2. May 22, 2015 / 9:24 pm

I am so sorry you are going through rough times. I hope everything will be ok soon. Sounds like you are having great things aligned ahead

3. CourtneyLynne
    May 22, 2015 / 8:48 pm

Awwwwww I’m sorry your weekend didn’t go smoothly, but omg! A spa day sounds like a dream! I could so use a day like that!

4. May 22, 2015 / 10:42 am

Sorry you had to go through that on a weekend you had something planned!! Sounds like overall you had a great week! It’s also a good week when you can get some spa time.

5. May 22, 2015 / 6:39 am

That’s awesome that you’ve gotten so many people reaching out to you about your blog! Congratulations!

6. Danielle K
    May 22, 2015 / 2:19 am

I’m definitely in the same “ugly” boat as you right now. Sounds like you’ve got some amazing travel plans lined up though 🙂

7. Tiara W.
    May 22, 2015 / 1:25 am

You sound like you had a really relaxing weekend. I know your trip to Korea and possibly Hong Kong will be absolutely beautiful! I hope you enjoy them! I would love to go to Korea or Hong Kong, again!

8. May 21, 2015 / 7:14 pm

Your next trip sounds like it will be fun! I hope I can do something like that some day. Those spam subscribers sound annoying!

9. May 21, 2015 / 6:28 pm

What a busy week! Congrats to your brother and new sister-in-law! That’s a great thing to celebrate! I hope your furniture shopping goes well. Shopping is so much fun … until you HAVE to do it. Then it’s a chore, lol! Hope it all goes well though!

10. May 21, 2015 / 5:26 pm

I am glad there are more good things than bad and ugly, hopefully they go away soon. Happy for you and your move I hope you settle in well 🙂 x

11. May 21, 2015 / 3:17 pm

Well I would definitely look forward to your amazing trip instead of staying with the bad and ugly. Hong Kong sounds fabulous!

12. May 21, 2015 / 2:56 pm

It’s good that there are opportunities opening up for your blog. Good luck on your new apartment. It would be fun furnishing it and designing it.

13. May 21, 2015 / 2:19 pm

Myrabev, I am tired just reading your week LOL. Goodness you have a lot on your plate right now lady 🙂
    But lot’s of exciting things also. Have a great time at the wedding

14. May 21, 2015 / 1:09 pm

I’m having the same ugly you are right now, ugh! So that means headaches for me too. I can tell when it’s going to be bad, so I took something early today…sort of working. The good…my daughter graduated from community college with a 4.0 Sunday! And my son will be ending his jr. year of high school next week…that’s good and sad at the same time.

15. May 21, 2015 / 1:02 pm

Moving is a big deal and I know you can’t wait to get settled in so you can really feel at home. My week was pretty good trying to catch up on work that I put off while on vacation is a beast and I hate that Mother nature got in the way because I was laid out for a few days myself.

16. May 21, 2015 / 11:38 am

Wow, what an exhausting week! I’m sure it will all melt away the second you get to the wedding. Enjoy the party, and the extra time with your nephew!

17. Robin Rue (@massholemommy)
    May 21, 2015 / 10:50 am

Congrats on the move and have a blast at your brother’s wedding! I am looking forward to seeing a lot of photos of it 🙂

18. May 21, 2015 / 10:13 am

Congrats on moving house! it is always exciting times and so much to do!
    And yes, spam affects us all unfortunately and seems to be a non ending stream of it!

19. May 21, 2015 / 9:58 am

My week has been pretty good so far. I just typed up a post about it. I’ve been able to hang out with one of my closest friends.

20. May 21, 2015 / 8:01 am

Little boys in suits are the cutest thing ever!
    This week I’ve just been taking life as it comes and having fun being a stay at home mama. On Tuesday I put my little girl in her front pack and took a long walk to the store for our groceries. So refreshing! I hope the next week is good to you 🙂

21. May 21, 2015 / 7:35 am

Hong Kong will be such a wonderful holiday for your best friend you, just keep thinking about that to help you through the pain Mother Nature causes you!
    Have a wonderful time and best wishes

22. May 21, 2015 / 7:05 am

Congratulations on your house move…finally! How exciting! I bet you cannot wait to go shopping and put your own personal stamp on the place.

23. May 21, 2015 / 6:40 am

Where do you go furniture shopping to? Wow, you are experiencing all sorts of exciting events at this point in life. Moving to a new apartment, taking vacation out of the country, and attending your brother’s wedding are all thriling.