{GBU} THE HAPPENING ~ WEEK TEN

GBU

Phew! What a month it has been, can you believe we already doing week ten of The Happening the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

I can not believe this is the final week of May, I can not believe its been 3 weeks since my last holiday and I know it seems short but when you don’t take many holidays as often as I would like it’s a struggle when you do get a chance to get back to normal.

So here is the update since last Thursday

The Good

My brother finally tied the knot with his love, it was such a beautiful ceremony. It made me want to get married on the spot, my little brother is all grown now and the speech he made OMG we were all in tears at the end of it.

2015-05-23 10.36.08

For the wedding/bank holiday weekend I got to spend a lot of time with my nephew, I spent more time with him in those few days than I have his entire life. Happiest few days ever.

Last week I had mentioned that I had moved into my first ever apartment, I am loving the apartment life and enjoying decorating my crib putting my stump on it.

Keeping up with apartment talk, I finally managed to buy me a Samsung TV from Argos at a great price I am loving it.

The Bad

Though I am definitely loving the apartment life I underestimated how much stress, time and money it takes to start from scratch.

I do not think my priorities are set straight, I have bought a TV but not a sofa nor a bed. Sleeping on an air bed is starting to really get on my nerves.

I got offered a really nice item to review but I am being told I have to return it after review when in original offer there was no such talk. This  honestly has gotten on my nerves so playing ignorant at the moment.

The Ugly

Without further in the house nor a bed I am sitting on the floor too much that my entire body is aching. I am yet to find a part of my body that is not in some sort of pain.

So that’s how my week has been, how has your week been?

myrabev-signature

1. June 1, 2015 / 5:01 am

A lots been going on this week. I feel the same way, a lot of traveling and a lot of work I need to get done.

2. May 31, 2015 / 11:55 pm

That is so exciting about your brother tying the knot! I just love weddings! 🙂

3. May 31, 2015 / 11:07 pm

Congrats to your brother! It must have been great to spend so much quality time with family. That’s always the best.

4. May 31, 2015 / 9:16 pm

This wedding cake is amazing. I just want a piece of it. I would have bought a TV too

5. May 31, 2015 / 7:22 pm

Honestly, I think I would have bought a TV right away too. Your brother’s wedding cake was positively gorgeous — truly stunning.

6. May 31, 2015 / 4:22 pm

A huge congratulations goes to your brother! That cake is absolutely beautiful! It sounds like it was a great wedding all around. 🙂

7. May 31, 2015 / 3:56 pm

I slept on an air bed for a LONG time, lol, so I feel you. That cake is so pretty! Hope you have a good summer.

8. May 31, 2015 / 1:56 pm

Congratulations to your brother and congratulations on your new apartment. I always find it exciting and fun decorating a new space. Our week has been a little hectic but productive.

9. CourtneyLynne
    May 31, 2015 / 4:26 am

Omg that wedding cake is just gorgeous!!! I love pretty cakes. Wish I had an excuse to buy cakes like that all the time hehe… But I get mad when companies think I should return things! I usually decline those offers right away! Our time is valuable as a blogger!

10. May 30, 2015 / 8:37 pm

My week has been okay compared to last week. I’m in the process of moving, so I can understand where you’re coming from!

11. May 30, 2015 / 2:00 pm

What a gorgeous cake, sounds like spending time with your nephew was much needed! If I ever got offered a product for review but had to return I personally don’t do it. Unless I’m being paid as well. Your time is precious and bloggers shouldn’t ever work for free! Hope you get a more comfortable sleeping option soon!

12. May 30, 2015 / 7:32 am

Weddings always cheer me up! It’s such a happy occasion, you can’t help but celebrate with the ones getting married. Sorry about the bad, moving is actually expensive especially if you starting from scratch.

13. May 30, 2015 / 12:39 am

Hope you find some furniture soon. I would imagine that the airbed IS getting on your nerves. I know it would mine. Congrats on your brother’s wedding. That cake is beautiful!

14. May 29, 2015 / 6:30 pm

At least the good outweighs the bad and the ugly! That wedding cake is huge! LOL. I hope you ate some 🙂

15. May 29, 2015 / 5:53 pm

Congratulations on your brother’s wedding. My week hasn’t been as exciting as yours. I am enjoying the staying at home life.

16. May 29, 2015 / 2:47 pm

Sounds like the wedding and holiday brought you a lot of quality time with the family… Congrats on a great weekend and event!

17. Robin Rue (@massholemommy)
    May 29, 2015 / 1:00 pm

So happy to hear you brother’s wedding went well. It’s always so exiting. And that cake is GORGEOUS.

18. May 29, 2015 / 1:16 am

That wedding cake is amazing! I love weddings! In my next life, I want to be a wedding planner! Ha!

19. May 28, 2015 / 11:17 pm

I remember when we moved into our first place and we had absolutely nothing, so I feel your pain. It did, however, add to the experience and we look back and laugh over the fact that we used and air bed as a sofa until our new sofa arrived.

20. May 28, 2015 / 4:17 pm

There is nothing like having your own space. I remember it well, I had my aunts pre-loved fridge freezer and my single bed from my parents house, was very glad when I upgraded to a double. A good and comfortable nights sleep is heaven, I bet you can not wait to get rid of the air bed.

Love the wedding cake 🙂

Angela

21. Alyssiarose
    May 28, 2015 / 4:17 pm

That wedding cake looks seriously beautiful! Glad you had a good time…