2015 Monthly Goals {June}

monthly goals

Hello there and welcome to June 2015, I know I say it monthly and only because I feel it every time but where is the time rushing to. How is it possible that we already in June, how is it that next month I will be celebrating my 28th birthday day and my 2nd blogavesary?

Time flies when you’re having fun, at least that’s what they keep telling me.

For the last Four months I have been running a goals linky and not really been that successful so I have decided to put it on hold for now.

Let’s do a recap of last month’s goals

MAY 2015 GOALS

Buy a dress for my brother’s wedding – the one I found is out of stock {insert scream/crying} SUCCESS

Buy a bed and/or TV for my apartment {maybe TV first or is it bed – which is more important} SUCCESS, I bought both

Save money for my next holiday {Planning to go to Zambia again} Part success as I might not be going to Zambia anymore I want to head to S. Korea.

Spend some time with friends, at least one meal or cinema {I hate losing touch so will be making more of an effort} SUCCESS, a friend and I checked out the new restaurant in OXFORD.

Blog about my trip to South Korea {This is a must but sometimes I need reminders} SUCCESS, so far have done Day 0, Day 1, Day 2-3 and Namiseom {Island part 1}

Work on getting some more sponsorship for the blog. {I have been lazy for the last couple months need to wake up} SUCCESS, I have been so blessed in May so so blessed.

These were my goals for May, I had hoped to accomplish all of them. I am very pleased with myself for what I have accomplished.

For the June goals, I want to accomplish a lot for my place, my blog and maybe a holiday.

JUNE 2015 GOALS

Apartment – Spend a weekend sorting out what to give or throw and what to keep. I want to maintain my simple is more goal.

Blog – Attend who blog meet-ups I have been invited to, lately I had been slacking and need to change and meet other bloggers.

Blog – Complete all current reviews before accepting any new ones, I am so behind and need to really get on top of this. I am still learning how to say NO.

Blog – Finish all the Korea posts and get permission & photos to blog about my brother’s wedding.

Blog – Start working on improving my blog stats.

Holiday – I have the third weekend in June booked for a mini getaway but I want to book another for the 4th weekend in June.

These are some of my lazy goals for June, to check on my yearly goals click HERE.

What goals do you have set or want to accomplish for June?

myrabev-signature

[wysija_form id=”2″]

1. June 8, 2015 / 12:01 am

Congratulations! You have accomplished so much last month and I wish you will be able to accomplish more this month.

2. June 5, 2015 / 6:12 am

I’m right along with you with most of these blog goals! I’m super, super behind as well… but I’ve taken on so many projects OUTSIDE of cyberspace that I just need a while to clear my head, refocus and start knuckling down again. I’ve gotta do like you… just stop applying for/accepting new jobs until i’m all caught up. It would be such a nice feeling!
    Best of luck in your goals for this month! 🙂

3. June 4, 2015 / 3:40 am

Great job on your May goals! Your June goals seems to be very attainable. I’m glad you tucked a vacation or two in!

4. Tom
    June 3, 2015 / 4:52 pm

Congrats on what you did accomplish for May!! It seems you did an awesome job! Good luck in June. Saying no to reviews can be hard. Trust me I know lol!

5. June 3, 2015 / 9:08 am

I’ve recently started setting blog goals for the month and I’m so glad I did. I’m loving the improvement.

6. June 3, 2015 / 8:28 am

It’s great to see that you’re mostly successful on your May goals. I wish you luck on your June goals and that reminds me I need to sort out my room too.

7. John Lopez
    June 3, 2015 / 8:03 am

That is great you know I’m so glad that you had time to set goals for this month. I wish I could list my goals too.

8. June 3, 2015 / 7:54 am

I have always had a list to do all my life and the goals I have set so long ago have been met and then some. I guess I can say I’m pretty proud of myself because not only have I met my goals, but there was one goal I finished for my dad and I’m sure he’s smiling down on me from heaven.

9. Rebecca Swenor
    June 3, 2015 / 7:42 am

It is totally awesome and smart to set goals for your self each month. Something I have just started to do too my self. I think you did great on your goals last month. This moths goals I do believe you will achieve . Thanks for sharing.

10. June 3, 2015 / 6:09 am

Great goals! I know it’s helped us stay on track when we share what we’re trying to accomplish every month.

11. CourtneyLynne
    June 3, 2015 / 5:18 am

Omg I wish I lived in an area with blog meet ups! When I lived in FL I went to so many! They help so much with building an email list etc! Now that I’m in WNY…. People are clueless on networking… I feel like I stepped back in time by how clueless people are -_-

12. June 3, 2015 / 5:16 am

You have some pretty cool goals and you’ve made success! Yay! I love the public accountability with posting them here.

13. June 3, 2015 / 5:10 am

You had a pretty successful month! Love it and I love the consistency good job girl keep going!

14. June 3, 2015 / 1:57 am

This is awesome! I love that you update on what you completed from the previous month too! x

15. June 3, 2015 / 1:30 am

Good for you for accomplishing all those goals! I did awful with my May goals. So awful in fact that I don’t even want to come up with June goals! Ugh! I don’t have anything to blame it on, other than me just not doing it! Sigh!

16. June 3, 2015 / 12:56 am

I hope you blog about your vacation to Zambia again. My friend went there a few years ago!

17. June 2, 2015 / 11:40 pm

I need to start doing a monthly goal list, maybe I can stay more focused that way. I also do not socialize as much as I used to….and you will get to a point where saying no to review opps will be very easy lol. I used to be the same way, and after a while, I had no choice but to say no and prioritize which ones were more relevant.

18. June 2, 2015 / 11:00 pm

Great that you accomplished so much in May. Good luck on June. I need to write down my goals.

19. June 2, 2015 / 9:35 pm

Wow great job on last month’s goals! June looks like it will be a good month for your blog!

20. June 2, 2015 / 2:18 pm

Great goals! I need to get better about making goals. I am excited to read the rest of your South Korea posts.

• June 2, 2015 / 7:00 pm

Thank you, I am excited to share the remainder of my Korean trip

21. June 2, 2015 / 10:50 am

You had such a great May! I really want to get out more and meet some other bloggers too. Have a fantastic June lovely! 🙂 x

• June 2, 2015 / 7:01 pm

Thank you so much lovely.

22. June 2, 2015 / 10:25 am

I try not to set specific goals like this as I find it stressful and that is closes my mind to other opportunities x

• June 2, 2015 / 7:04 pm

I think you need to do what works for you, I know monthly ones work better for me than weekly ones or yearly ones.

23. June 2, 2015 / 9:55 am

I always think it is good to set realistic goals, but to also be flexible enough to change!
    Thanks for highlighting your monthly goals! Good luck!

• June 2, 2015 / 7:05 pm

I agree realistic but flexible enough

24. June 2, 2015 / 7:29 am

These are great goals; realistic and most definitely achievable. I love getting inspiration from other people by reading their personal objectives. Mine are more study/exercise driven and related at the moment. Great post!

• June 2, 2015 / 7:09 pm

Thank you so much, would love to read your goals.

25. June 2, 2015 / 7:02 am

You got a lot accomplished last month! Congrats! I love writing out goals and sharing them. I’m sure you will accomplish this month’s goals too!!!!

• June 2, 2015 / 7:12 pm

Thank you Alanna, I am very proud of me for accomplishing my goals.