{GBU} THE HAPPENING ~ WEEK FOURTEEN

goodness in one hit

So this week has come and is almost done, its been one heck of a week and though I can not say I have had any ugly stuff happen I am just so mentally tired it’s getting on my nerves. I am happy that tomorrow I will be jetting off to Brussels for my personal weekend getaway, I can not wait to see the weekend and enjoy it in another country.

So this week the Good the Bad and the Ugly went as follows

The Good

Over the weekend my sister and I went to Brighton for our sisterly weekend getaway where I had the opportunity to review Travelodge Brighton, it was fun.

I received a bunch of lovely products to review and I am so excited.

Though in pain my T-25 has started to pay off I am so happy.

The Bad

I work 9-5 but lately have been working 8am till 10pm leaving me no time to blog nor relax

My fatigue does not seem to be disappearing and the pain from T-25 is still present

I am running behind in everything blogging related and it’s getting me all stressed.

The Ugly

STRESS

That has been my week so far, how has your week been? Done anything fun?

How do you manage stress?

myrabev-signature

1. CourtneyLynne
    June 30, 2015 / 4:36 am

Ughhh it must be something in the air because I am never behind when I comes to blogging and I just happen to be very behind at the moment… Ughhh… So stressful!!! Lol

• June 30, 2015 / 7:01 am

It’s crazy to think the one thing we love doing is the very thing that can sometimes cause us the most stress
      Miranda recently posted…{Review} 14 Days of Skinny TeatoxMy Profile

2. June 29, 2015 / 2:51 am

I manage my stress but getting away….quick vacation or staycation but it sounds like with everything you have going on the sisters get-away did you no good.
    Lovely recently posted…Should Women Propose to Men?My Profile

3. June 29, 2015 / 1:07 am

I’m sorry you’re stressed! It sounds like you had a pretty awesome week. Do you take some reflection time during your day to just be?
    Brea recently posted…50 Top Health Blogs of 2015My Profile

4. Chris G
    June 29, 2015 / 12:49 am

Hope you have a great time in Brussels. I would love to get a personal vacation like that too. How fun.

5. June 29, 2015 / 12:41 am

Looks like you are busy as always! I try to get through the stress by organizing things into actionable items that I can check off to feel like I am making progress – even if it’s small (like item #1 might be ‘make a list’).
    Jaime Nicole recently posted…5 Tips to Claim Back “You” TimeMy Profile

6. June 28, 2015 / 8:20 pm

Wow, you really work a lot! I hope the trip to Brussels gives you some down time and you can relax a little! A hot bath helps me when I’m stressed, or a good book too!
    Ave recently posted…Learn About The Cricut Explore MachinesMy Profile

7. June 28, 2015 / 7:44 pm

Stress is the worst! I’ve been feeling so stressed lately. Between work, blogging and freelancing wiring on the side, it seems like I never have any down/me time but it’s worth it. I just need better time management skills <3
    Angelic Sinova recently posted…The Importance of Starting The Day Off RightMy Profile

8. June 28, 2015 / 3:04 pm

Oh my! You sure are busy. 8a-10p work? You are going to burn yourself right out! Hope it gets better and you can get out of work at a decent time to relax!
    Jeanine recently posted…DIY Orange Body ButterMy Profile

9. June 28, 2015 / 2:48 pm

I get stressed too when I’m behind my blogging stuff, lol. I usually have at least 3 blog posts that are scheduled so I don’t worry about being way too behind. You might find that helpful. But please girl, I hope you try to get out of work earlier. 8AM to 10PM is so not okay.

I know you super look forward to the weekend getaway to Brussels, enjoy and have an awesome time!
    R U S S recently posted…Say hello to my new favorite #travel buddy: ComfillowMy Profile

10. Rebecca Swenor
    June 28, 2015 / 11:29 am

It sounds like you had an amazing time with your sister which was a positive thing. It is so hard to work and not get behind when you are in pain. I usually rest every couple hours when I am hurting but I am working at home too. I will sometimes be super sore and go for a walk no matter how bad it is for me. I tend to over due things and pay later for pushing it. My week started out bad because of being sick but ended with me feeling better. Thanks for sharing.

11. NYC SingleMom
    June 28, 2015 / 10:59 am

working 8-10pm. Those hours seem so long ago for me. It only works when you are young and new to working to be able to handle those hours. Handling stress for me over the years is forcing myself to take time to either getting a pedicure (yes its an hour but so worth it) or just heading to the book store and paging through fashion mags or gossip mags.

12. June 28, 2015 / 5:00 am

My week has been okay – I worked too, and we started on a major clean up, which we’ve been putting off for a while (Preparing for baby.)

I totally get the work thing.. It sucks. I’m working less now, but at my last job I work 9pm to 730am every day. It was absolutely terrible.
    Amanda Tempel recently posted…Helen Ficalora Baby Star Necklace Review!My Profile

13. June 27, 2015 / 12:16 pm

It does seem like Summer activities wears a person out!! I am attending my Zumba class this morning and then we will be going to a friend’s wedding today. Hopefully tomorrow will be lazy Sunday to rest up!

14. June 27, 2015 / 9:57 am

Your Brighton get away at the travel lodge sounds lovely. I really want to make plans for a wknd break too. lovely post. k x

15. Kris
    June 27, 2015 / 9:55 am

My week has been pretty busy with work as well to be honest lol I manage stress but breathing lots and then having a sip of wine after work 😉