{GBU} THE HAPPENING ~ WEEK THIRTEEN

ajulydreamer.com (6)

Its been a long time without you my friend, I never thought I would see you again – this was me speaking to a glass of Echo Falls Summer Berries wine at home. I know it’s not Friday yet but honey, it is close enough. I feel like for the last few weeks I have been needing something to ease me down gently and I am sorry but not sorry if that makes me sound like an alcoholic. I have been feeling very fatigued, very lazy and really couldn’t care less. I did not know exactly what I wanted and maybe it’s not at the bottle of the wine bottle but at least it felt good at the start of it.

Any way down to the wine for this week

The Good

Last week I had a good chat with a friend and I mentioned to her that I wanted to go on holiday before my big holiday in 6 weeks and I had not shut up about it since so to make sure I do not back out or change my mind I have booked me a weekend getaway to Brussels next weekend.

Tomorrow my sister and I are going down to Brighton for a weekend getaway and also for me to review the new travelodge hotel. We have been given a two night stay so excited and honoured.

Tomorrow marks 1 month exactly since I moved into my apartment but since I will be travelling down to Brighton I thought Wednesday/Thursday are the best days to celebrate the 1 month stay with echo falls wine.

Don’t you just love getting post (except bills) I got loads of post last week and this week full of things to review

The Bad

Though it is awesome to have so many things to review I am finding myself short on time with me working full time job then blogging I am using up all the 24 hours in a day to get things done.

Mother natured called, I answered but at least I have my wine.

T-25 has been killing me for the last 2 weeks but I need the beach body so I have got to pull through.

The Ugly

None, life is as should be can not complain.

How has your week been?

myrabev-signature

1. June 22, 2015 / 1:41 pm

Working full time and blogging as well is pretty hard to do. You deserve some wine!

2. June 22, 2015 / 1:52 am

It has been a pretty good week. I was able to get some great time with my daughter and it was extremely relaxing.

3. June 21, 2015 / 3:49 pm

This sounds like a wine I’d love to try. I love berries, so berry flavored wines are some of my favorites.

4. June 21, 2015 / 1:20 am

I am having an amazing week! Summer brings out a lot of great family time for us

5. June 20, 2015 / 10:17 pm

I hear ya about not having time to work full time and blog…and I have two young kids as well! I really have NO idea where I find the time to do everything I do!!!

6. June 20, 2015 / 7:47 pm

Weird how fast a year can go by when you stop and realize what’s been going on and how busy you’ve been. My week? Well. it’s been almost 120f degrees out here, so it’s been rough 😉

7. June 20, 2015 / 7:14 pm

I’m a wine-o-holic and just heard of these yesterday! I would love to try these out, they look sooo good!

8. June 20, 2015 / 8:19 am

OMG mother natured called and I answered too! You got some red wine to share girl??? LOL

9. June 20, 2015 / 7:54 am

T-25? Nice! I just started doing P90X again and the wife is doing Insanity. It’s kicking our butts!

10. sharon phillips
    June 20, 2015 / 4:05 am

Sounds like you had a week alright. My week went pretty quick. Had grandkids most of it. Which I must say is also pleasure. They keep me busy and that makes the time fly by.

11. CourtneyLynne
    June 19, 2015 / 9:41 pm

I have had the busiest week ever!!! I am so glad it’s the weekend because I am doing NOTHING lol…. I so need this!

12. Danielle K
    June 19, 2015 / 9:40 pm

That sounds like a really good wine. My son has had camp this week, so it’s been pretty relaxing 🙂

13. June 19, 2015 / 9:21 pm

My week has been wonderfully easy! I’ve been really enjoying some extra time to get caught up on my never-ending to-do list, and it’s so nice to be able to check those things off!

14. June 19, 2015 / 8:29 pm

That wine looks delicious. Brighton sounds like fun. Have a wonderful time!

15. June 19, 2015 / 8:00 pm

Have fun in Brighton this weekend! I feel you about that working and blogging burn out. It seems like there aren’t enough hours in the day sometimes but on the bright side I love what I’m doing so it’s all worth it <3

16. June 19, 2015 / 12:05 pm

I do not drink but this sounds like a really nice wine. I bet the berry taste is refreshing.

17. Tiara
    June 19, 2015 / 12:05 pm

I am right there with you girl, I had to break out my bottle of moscato. This week has been really stressful getting this house together for the big move as well.