{Fashion Monday} IT’s A Shorts Life

Summer is well underway and I couldn’t be happier, I am a summer baby so for me I enjoy it to the max even when these days too much sun (23 degrees and above) is giving me heat rush which for the life of me can not understand. I lived in one of the hottest country in southern hemisphere for 16 years and only experienced heat rush once and come to the northern hemisphere and get acclimatized to the cold and now any heat is too much. Anyway that’s that, it will definitely not stop me from enjoying the summer and spend time in it.

Short life

When I was packing for my mini getaways to Brighton, to Brussels even to France I realised how much I missed wearing shorts. Living in the UK you’re always on the look out for the worst weather and also working 9-5 in an office I do not feel 1) it’s appropriate for me to wear shorts and 2) even if I did it would be a waste as I am couped up inside until I finish work and most times by then the sun had done a runner. So I thought when home and outside work I will be making the most of wearing shorts. I have so many different types of shorts and the ones I have in abundance are the denim shorts and not enough floral or patterned ones so this summer I am buying a few floral shorts to add to my collection and already rocking the ones I got recently.

Do you like to wear shorts? Which are your favourite?

signature[wysija_form id=”1″]

1. July 17, 2015 / 7:27 pm

I love printed shorts. I don’t wear them much but I like to buy them for my daughters who look great in them

2. July 16, 2015 / 4:29 pm

Love these! I am searching for the perfect print so I can try this style out…

3. Rebecca Swenor
    July 14, 2015 / 9:32 am

These shorts are totally all adorable indeed and I love the black floral ones here the most. I do like wearing shorts and it is probably because we don’t have much of a summer here where I live. I don’t have any floral shorts so I am going to have to look into get a couple of them for sure. Thanks for sharing.

4. July 14, 2015 / 6:04 am

I’ve never been much of a shorts person but I am loving them this season!! I just bought a gorgeous pair at Banana republic that fit perfectly!

5. July 14, 2015 / 4:01 am

I like wearing shorts because of the comfort and it’s lighter to wear. It’s just difficult when you are in a cold area.

6. CourtneyLynne
    July 14, 2015 / 3:50 am

I use to be such a shorts hater! This past year though shorts look so similar to skirts which is something I just love!

7. July 14, 2015 / 2:59 am

I bought a pair of shorts last year, first time in probably 20 years. Of course they come to my knees, but I enjoy wearing them.

8. Wendy
    July 14, 2015 / 2:24 am

These are so cute! I like having some shorts that are a little dressier for things outside that are not Formal enough for an actual dress but you want to look good.

9. July 14, 2015 / 2:19 am

These are awesome! My wife would love these and she’s been looking for some new shorts. Thanks for sharing!

10. July 13, 2015 / 11:58 pm

Lovely selection of shorts. Your post made me realise that I haven’t worn mine for at least 2 years.

11. July 13, 2015 / 8:38 pm

I’m really liking the designs on these shorts. Those summery floral patterns are some of my favorites.

12. July 13, 2015 / 8:04 pm

Cute list of shorts! I actually have a few cute shorts with pom poms on them too!

13. July 13, 2015 / 5:51 pm

I don’t wear shorts often, but these are pretty adorable. I’m always a fan of floral prints!

14. July 13, 2015 / 1:47 pm

Those are adorable shorts!

15. July 13, 2015 / 1:27 pm

I like shorts over skirts but also don’t get much of a chance to wear them! The blue & white ones above are so pretty

16. July 13, 2015 / 1:15 pm

All the shorts are gorgeous! I love the green “skorts” and the third one above.

17. July 13, 2015 / 11:22 am

I love what you highlighted especially the floral print shorts! I must admit, I don’t like short shorts as I always think seeing less is more, but then again that’s just me! Your fashion suggestions I always like to see!

18. July 13, 2015 / 10:59 am

I love shorts! My favourite are my lace trimmed denim ones, but I love the blue floral above and the white too! I always gravitate to white, and I always wonder why – I have boys!!

19. July 13, 2015 / 8:43 am

I wear shorts but not short shorts! As a matter of fact I desperately need a couple more pairs and soon! It is really hot around here and muggy as well!