{GBU} THE HAPPENING ~ WEEK FIFTEEN

GBU

Hi there and welcome to The Happening, the Good the Bad and the Ugly oh and welcome to July. I am still in shock with how fast 2015 is moving along but then again I have been having so much fun so I guess I do not mind. This month is a special month for me because it is my birthday month as well as my 2nd blogavesary for A July Dreamer. Unfortunately my birthday is next week Tuesday and I will be working (from home) but still sucks and I do not want to waste any holiday days. Anyway, I feel like so much has happened since my last update of GBU so here is the low down.

The Good

I went to Brussels last week Friday, I took it as half day at work then went with Eurostar train to Belgium via Lyon France. It was a pleasant experience, it was my first time both on the Eurostar and in Brussels and I can not wait to go back.

As part of my July goals and since it is such a special month for me I have decided to have 2 mini weekends abroad and 2 in the UK. I have booked Athens for one weekend and then I have booked this coming weekend too so leaves me with 2 weeks to book something.

11227946_10155851270595121_3753762425251661756_n

My blog earnings are sponsoring my mini getaways so happy as I guess I fell asleep when my mother was teaching me about being an adult and what kind of responsibilities and bills came with that.

Finally managed to get registered with a dentist, I got a nasty surprise last night when I was rudely awoken by the pain in the back on my mouth not sure if its wisdom teeth or another cavity.

I think I have got my blogging mojo back as I have managed to do more posts than usual and hope it continues.

Yesterday we experienced our first heat wave of the summer, mind you in the UK anything about 23 degrees Celsius is a heatwave and we reached category 3. I couldn’t bloody sleep due to the heat and tooth ache.

The Bad

As I mentioned above I was rudely awoken the other night with a very painful back tooth, I have not seen my dentist in over 2 years going on 3 and I am sure my mouth really needs the dentist. I am currently dosed with pain killers as they can not squeeze me in until Friday.

As much as I am enjoying the warm weather I am also struggling as I am constantly sweating and can not sleep plus my good friend heat rush has started to present it’s ugly head.

I am still snowed under at work so finished at 8pm and I started at 7am.

The Ugly

Tooth ache, nothing more painful (at least so far in my life)

So this is my update for the last week, how has your week being? Have you got anything planned for the weekend?

Happy Canadian Day and 4th July to my Canadian and American friends/readers/bloggers

signature

1. July 8, 2015 / 10:11 pm

It is perfect time to make a few ppans for the longer term annd it is time to be
    happy. I’ve learn this post and if I may I desure too counsel you
    some fascinating things or tips. Maybe you could writfe next articles referrung to this
    article. I desire to learn even mpre issues about it!

2. July 7, 2015 / 9:57 am

Hopefully all goes well. Whats life without the good and the bad right?

3. July 7, 2015 / 7:16 am

I totally don’t sleep well when I’m too warm! Happy Canadian Day to you!

4. July 6, 2015 / 7:20 am

Those getaways sound so nice! It’s always a good thing to take some time off for yourself. I hope your toothache gets better.

5. Tooth aches are the worst! I haven’t really struggled with many of them but my husband has. With as miserable as he made me, it must have been really painful for him 🙂

6. July 4, 2015 / 7:23 pm

I hate toothaches!! I have Invisalign right now and so my mouth is pretty sore, so I can relate!! Hope you feel better soon!!

7. July 4, 2015 / 4:12 am

I don’t sleep well at night either when I’m overly warm. I totally understand that!

8. Ann Bacciaglia
    July 4, 2015 / 1:03 am

Toothaches are the worst. It is so painful and it makes eating so hard to do. I feel for you. I hope it gets better soon.

9. July 3, 2015 / 7:28 pm

Toothaches are awful. I deal with them often but you know what works? Vanilla extract! Try it I promise its amazing! Hope the dentist fixes you right up!

10. July 3, 2015 / 7:11 pm

Oh man! I wish I lived somewhere were I could just get on a train and end up in another country! I am so happy that blogging can help you make extra side money for travel!

11. July 3, 2015 / 6:32 pm

I’m sorry you have such a bad toothache! The pain killers can also make you feel hotter too. Make sure you get plenty of fluids to counteract the heat. I hope you feel better soon!

12. July 3, 2015 / 2:35 pm

I went to Rome last year. It was my first experience in Europe. I loved it. I’m sure you’re trips will be amazing…just hope they can get your tooth fixed first.

13. Rosey
    July 3, 2015 / 1:14 pm

Tooth problems are the worst!! mini vacays from blog earnings are the best. I guess it’s all give and take. 🙂

14. July 3, 2015 / 10:15 am

What a busy summer for you! Well, toothache is definitely annoying but at least you still had some good time!

15. July 3, 2015 / 9:50 am

I hate going to the dentist so much but I have been having the worst toothache too and I’m terrified to go get it looked at :/

16. July 3, 2015 / 9:29 am

You are one busy lady. I am sorry to hear about the toothache and I hope you are feeling better now.

17. July 3, 2015 / 4:18 am

I HATE toothaches so much! I currently have my back wisdom teeth still and they are chipped. They occasionally give me problems and I hate it. But my dentist wants $600 to remove them. Id rather stock up on pain killers than paying that LOL!

• July 3, 2015 / 9:13 am

Hahaha I know what you mean, they wanted £500 for me to have a crown on my root canal tooth and no I had a filing and stocked up on pain killers lol

18. Jeana B.
    July 3, 2015 / 3:51 am

My third molars bugged me, too. I had them for a year. But I am glad they’re gone.

19. July 3, 2015 / 2:39 am

Sounds like you are doing a lot this summer. A toothache is no fun.and when it screams pain, you just got to take care of it asap. Hope you feel better soon.

• July 3, 2015 / 9:26 am

I am quite happy about my summer, the toothache is annoying.

20. July 3, 2015 / 1:52 am

It’s too bad about that toothache. It’s a good thing you have a dentist though. That heat sounds like a nice change of pace even if it is pretty hot at night.

• July 3, 2015 / 9:37 am

It’s nice change indeed and I can not wait to visit the dentist to see the issue with this tooth.

21. July 2, 2015 / 10:41 pm

Sorry about the toothache, that and stomach ache are the worst (and.. giving birth). I wasn’t able to finish my goal for June so I am trying to catch up.

• July 3, 2015 / 9:45 am

22. July 2, 2015 / 8:41 pm

Sorry you had a toothache. Those always suck.

I can’t wait til tomorrow to watch the fireworks and celebrate the 4th with my kids.

• July 3, 2015 / 9:51 am

Thanks, happy 4 of July in advance and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

23. Robin Rue (@massholemommy)
    July 2, 2015 / 7:11 pm

Ugh, tooth aches are the WORT pain the whole world. I have had 2 kids and I would rather have another than tooth pain.

• July 2, 2015 / 8:18 pm

That absolutely says something about toothache, I have had 7 experiences of it and this will be my 8th you would think I would have left but I have a gold fish brain

24. July 2, 2015 / 6:50 pm

My plans for the weekend include sleeping in as late as possible (which means 6 AM). I also plan on putting off a little work so I can get some rest. =D

• July 2, 2015 / 8:20 pm

Since when was 6AM late lie in lol, but I applaud you lol. I have no rest until maybe August but will see.

25. July 2, 2015 / 5:01 pm

Wow – you saw some great sights this week! I hate that you got a toothache and I hope that the dentist is able to help you on Friday so that you can get back to your adventures!

• July 2, 2015 / 8:22 pm

Thanks, tooth ache such a pain and my appointment has been moved to Saturday so 2 more sleeps and dentist here I come.

26. July 2, 2015 / 4:49 pm

So cool that you are able to use your blog earnings to travel! We hope to be able to travel more in the future. Happy holidays to you too!

• July 2, 2015 / 8:23 pm

Thank you and yes I was stocked and very happy about it so hope I can continue

27. July 2, 2015 / 4:18 pm

I’m so sorry about the toothache! It sucks to be in pain. At least you got to have a little bit of fun though. It sucks being an adult with bills doesn’t it? lol

• July 2, 2015 / 8:24 pm

It truly sucks being an adult period lol but fun sometimes too. My tooth ache is trying to put me out of business lol

28. July 2, 2015 / 1:52 pm

Such wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing! 😀

• July 3, 2015 / 9:59 am

Sure thing

29. CourtneyLynne
    July 2, 2015 / 1:29 pm

Ughhh tooth aches are seriously the worst! I’ve had many and omg… Let’s just say I hate teeth -_- lol

• July 3, 2015 / 9:54 am

Lol I am in the same boat I hate tooth aches such a pain