{GBU} The Happening Week SEVETEEN

ME and my BROTHER

Hi there and welcome to another wonderful of the happening, the Good the Bad and the Ugly. July so far seems to look like such an amazing month for me and I can not honestly complain. I don’t know if it’s because the lord added another year to my life or something else but I have become the “I don’t care anymore” and live life for the moment type of person. There is so much bad in the world but there is also so much good that outweighs the bad.

So let’s get down to the update

The Good

Last weekend we went to Brighton beach where I caught up with a lot of people, it was such a nice feeling being surrounded by friends.

Finally got some pictures from my brother’s wedding, the one above is me and my brother.

Being planning more weekend getaways, which is fun can not wait to go.

Planning my next weekend getaway with M to Paris, I am so excited to be going with someone.

The Bad

PMS, for the life of me I feel like world war 3 will start from inside me..maybe exaggerating a bit but well am a woman

Tooth ache, the feel that my mouth has another cavity is driving me insane. I can not wait to see the dentist his weekend.

A company sent me products to review and the delivery company left them with my neighbor 3 doors down the road with no message from the delivery company nor the neighbour. The company contacted me to check if I had got the package am busy insisting they did not send it and they have record saying it was delivered, we finally check the signature its not mine but my so called neighbour. This really pissed me off big time.

The Ugly

None, ain’t that just great?

How has your week been? Do anything fun?

signature

1. July 19, 2015 / 11:00 pm

You look amazing in that picture with your brother girl! PMS does suck! I know exactly what you mean – lol!

2. Rosey
    July 18, 2015 / 10:55 am

Good does outweigh bad, every single time. And a big hurrah for it too.

3. July 17, 2015 / 7:24 am

That’s a great picture of you and your brother! I love your outfit 🙂 sorry about your PMS and your neighbor 🙁 hopefully it won’t be as bad next month!

4. July 17, 2015 / 5:34 am

Love your dress in the picture with your brother! The gold flecks throughout it really makes the dress look amazing.

5. July 17, 2015 / 2:46 am

Isn’t it nice when nothing ugly happened for the week? You had a lovely week and I love the photo of you and your brother.

6. Michele
    July 16, 2015 / 8:46 pm

Honestly I have stayed inside much of this week (at least my cat is happy) and kind of caught up on reading and reviewing–kind of–starting tomorrow I will start running around again–oh well–life is what it is!!

7. July 16, 2015 / 8:09 pm

It’s always so much fun to see photos from a wedding. It lets you relive it and remember the good times 🙂 Also awesome that there’s no Ugly this week!

8. July 16, 2015 / 7:23 pm

I have heard that Brighton beach is a great place, but unfortunately I haven’t made it there yet 😀 And you look absolutely beautiful on the photo!

9. July 16, 2015 / 12:55 pm

That’s such an amazing photo of you and your brother! I hope you get a good report at the dentist and that your tooth feels better.

10. Robin Rue (@massholemommy)
    July 16, 2015 / 11:12 am

Your brother and you look awesome. That is such a great photo = you both look so happy. Congrats to your brother.

• July 16, 2015 / 11:36 am

Thanks so much.

11. Fi Ní Neachtáin
    July 16, 2015 / 10:26 am

That is such a lovely picture of you and your brother 🙂 Brighton beach always looks beautiful in postcards I see from there, how lovely to experience it in person. I’m so jealous you’re planning a trip to Paris, I really want to go back 🙂

• July 16, 2015 / 11:36 am

Thanks Fiona, it will be my first time in Paris and yes Brighton is as beautiful as the post cards if not more.

12. July 16, 2015 / 9:21 am

Not too bad of a weekend! That will be fun planning a trip!

Sorry about your neighbor with the package – That is pretty shady. Did you end up getting it from them?

• July 16, 2015 / 11:34 am

Yes its always fun planning getaways and yes I did end up getting the package.