{GBU} The Happening Week Sixteen

What a week it has been, firstly we already in July and secondly I celebrated two birthdays: my 28th and my 2nd blogavesary for A July Dreamer. Where is the time running off to? It still does feel like yesterday we were celebrating 1st of January 2015 now it’s 9th July already. It’s like blink and you lose kind of game.

So let’s get down to this weeks GBU

The Good

Last weekend was the first weekend in July and as I mentioned in my July goals I will be taking weekends for this month as my little getaways so for the weekend I met up with a good friend for a good old catch.

Sunday I practiced the art of taking time out and enjoying myself. I am not getting any younger so I am taking life in a stride.

Tuesday was my birthday obviously, I was working which sucked but was working from home and I bought me some cake some wine and salmon. I needed to celebrate me.

Wednesday I celebrated 2nd blogavesary and I felt instead of recapping the last 2 years I just write a financial report for a July dreamer for 2015 so far.

The Bad

On Saturday, I finally went to the dentist and he told me I have problems like I didn’t know that already. So I had two fillings done and going back this weekend for thorough examination. He said I might need extraction

The Ugly

Nothing, my birthday week so I should hope it stays that way.

How has your week been? Do anything fun?

signature[wysija_form id=”1″]

1. July 16, 2015 / 6:05 am

Girl, I am trying to eat healthy and your food/drink pics are not helping!! Ha ha! Happy belated birthday!!

2. July 10, 2015 / 11:05 pm

Happy Belated Birthday! being able to work from home is the best. Being able to work from home all week was the highlight of my week
    Lovely recently posted…Power TV ReviewMy Profile

3. Fi Ní Neachtáin
    July 10, 2015 / 10:49 am

Oh you’ve been enjoying some fabulous food and drinks. Your birthday cake looks so yummy! I’m glad nothing ugly has happened this week, I hope it stays that way too 🙂

4. July 10, 2015 / 9:34 am

Happy belated birthday and sounds like you had a blast with lots of yummy foods and drinks!
    The dentists is not that bad and before you know it, it will be all over and you can move onto the next thing in your life!

5. Rebecca Swenor
    July 10, 2015 / 7:57 am

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I would have love to get my self salmon, cake, and wine for my birthday if I had to spend it working. I love how you are taking the weekends and turning them into about you. It is so important to take time for your self. Thanks for sharing.

6. CourtneyLynne
    July 10, 2015 / 5:41 am

Awww happy birthday loves!!! Looks like you have had a week of delicious food! What else could be better than that 😉

7. July 10, 2015 / 4:40 am

This sounds like a wonderful dual celebration of birthdays! The food looks amazing, and friends are always wonderful to spend time with!
    Karen Patten recently posted…Best Roasted Brussels SproutsMy Profile

8. July 9, 2015 / 8:48 pm

Happy Birthday! Love that you took time for yourself. I feel like we’re just always on the go and never remember to do that for ourselves.
    Jacob Fu recently posted…Jet Ski San DiegoMy Profile

9. July 9, 2015 / 4:39 pm

Ouch! I guess life always seeks balance, so with such a week of wonderful you were destined to have a less-than-stellar time at the dentist. I hope your follow up is a more pleasant experience and doesn’t require an extraction.
    Jaime Nicole recently posted…4 Reasons Why Solo Parenting Can Be Awesome.My Profile

10. July 9, 2015 / 1:35 pm

Happy birthday to you! I know right? Time really flies! It’s already the middle of the year and looking back, I realized I didn’t make the most out of my year. And the past weeks were not good for me as we had different family emergencies. 🙁
    Louise recently posted…3RD Philippine SME Business ExpoMy Profile

11. July 9, 2015 / 10:57 am

Belated Happy Birthday and Happy Blogiversary to you! I hate going to the dentist and I try to go there as rarely as possible, which of course is a really bad idea 😛
    Leelo R recently posted…OOTD: JORD Wood Watch ElyMy Profile

12. Rosey
    July 9, 2015 / 10:40 am

Happy Birthday week to you. 🙂 We are due to go to the dentist here soon too. gah, not my fave. 😉