{Beauty} Boots mini-haul

It has been a while since I last did a mini haul post around these parts and so I thought I do a quick post for y’all my lovely readers. Last week I had mentioned in my GBU post that I been treating myself to some shopping and most of the shopping I did was for clothes but I wanted to get a few beauty products. Blogging has certainly blessed me in more ways than one, I have not had to buy beauty products for a long time now since every month lovely companies contact me to see if I would love to test how their products and because most are similar to what I use already I obviously can’t see no but there have been a few that I have had to so as not to sacrifice my integrity.

Any who it was such a very lovely coincidence that I managed to pick up a few simple items that ended up being essential to my trip to the Beach last weekend.

1. Boots own Mist and Musk body fragrance – I had recently run out-of-body spray and the boots own brand has been a fan favourite of mine for many years so had to pick one of each of my favourite fragrance. Each of the spray is sold for a mere £0.99 but smells absolutely heavenly and stays on or 8+ hours.
  2.   Foot file by Pro-Foot – Originally I had gone in to get the school foot filer but when I saw this one I knew I had found what I was using for and it was very affordable (£4.99) compared to scholl (£29.99). I am sure the scholl foot filer does an amazing job but for me this 360 foot file has done wonders, it gently removes callused and dry skin leaving my feet looking and feeling soft. I love that you can use for dry or wet and the shape allows you to cover your feet perfectly. I was so happy to have got it, my feet looks amazing, I can wear open shoes and my day at the beach was one of relaxing than worrying about my feet.
  3. Exfoliating gloves and massage sponge – whilst at the store I managed to pick me a massage sponge and some exfoliating gloves. I left mine in LT and have been needing some for a few weeks now so made sense to pick up a pair. I love exfoliating gloves and use them every other day if not daily, makes me feel clean after a good shower. The massage sponge is the same, having one side soft and the other side rough makes for a happy bath time for me.
  4. Blister plasters – I have a travel first aid box and was checking my inventory when I realised had run out of plasters, these were less than a pound so home they came with me. It’s important to always have your first aid kit topped up, you never know when you might need it either for yourself or someone else entirely.

That’s all the lovely items I managed to grab on my mini-haul.

Have you ever used any of the items above?

1. August 28, 2015 / 1:44 pm

Wow these all seem like great necessities. I especially could use that foot file! Being an athlete has caused me to have some serious calluses.

2. August 27, 2015 / 3:28 am

I’ve been wanting to try a foot file!! Can’t wait to hear your review!!

3. Stephanie C.
    August 27, 2015 / 2:21 am

I love the idea of a 360 foot file – great for feet! I love Boots. We lived in London for a brief period and Boots was just my favorite. Love the skincare line and so happy it’s here in the US now.

4. CourtneyLynne
    August 27, 2015 / 1:34 am

Ahhhh I really need a foot file!!!! I’ve been wearing sandals and heels all summer and eekkkk… My feet aren’t looking too pretty because of it lol

5. August 26, 2015 / 12:27 pm

I want to try that foot file. I’m always looking for a good one which won’t fall apart.

6. August 26, 2015 / 11:15 am

I could definitely use all of these. My daughter love those misting sprays, and I love using a foot file in the shower.

7. August 26, 2015 / 3:21 am

I haven’t used any of these products before but my feet could use some TLC right now. I should also pick up a new body fragrance too for fall.

8. August 26, 2015 / 2:54 am

Boots own Mist and Musk body fragrance in fruit & sweet amber sounds like it smells amazing! I must locate this and try it!

9. August 26, 2015 / 12:48 am

What fun products. My husband could use a foot file, but Ive never tried one before. I should give it a try!

10. August 25, 2015 / 10:53 pm

Oooh this is the first time that I have heard of this brand, and it looks good and useful! Will definitely be checking it out 😀

11. August 25, 2015 / 10:25 pm

These products look so fun. Like I need another excuse to have a spa day at home, right? It replenishes the body and soul!

12. August 25, 2015 / 10:11 pm

After months in flip flops, I could definitely use a foot file. I am going to look for this one and see how it works for me!

13. August 25, 2015 / 8:12 pm

Your post reminded me that I need to get some blister plasters myself. Apart from having them in my travel first aid kit, I also make sure I keep them in every bag and purse.

14. August 25, 2015 / 3:02 pm

I haven’t even heard of this company before! What a great beauty haul, I’m overdue for some pampering

15. August 25, 2015 / 2:14 pm

I love everything for feet care. I need to get my foot filer!

16. August 25, 2015 / 7:40 am

Boots are great for all of those toiletry needs. Those exfoliating mitts look great, something that I really need to start doing more often.

17. August 25, 2015 / 6:02 am

Oh, I miss boots! It’s almost impossible to leave the store without one (or two) purchases. Great haul.

18. August 25, 2015 / 5:57 am

Oh boy, I sure can use all of this. I love to have smooth feet, but these days as you get older you really have to work at it don’t we? LOL Ahhhhh all the joys of being a woman! Thanks for sharing.