{GBU} The Happening ~ Week TWENTY THREE

In 4 days it will be September, I mean how has it come to this really. Summer is on its way out, back to school is on and Fall is on its way in. It really is a shock for me every time the month ends and a new one starts. Just a few days ago in shared how it was only the middle of the month now it’s almost the end. Time does fly by when you having fun or when you getting older. This week on the happening, the Good the Bad and the Ugly I thought I do a recap of my week so far but still categories as always in this series.

The Good

Saturday I went back to Brighton beach to enjoy the 31 degrees of hot British summer we were fortunate to experience (might be the last this year). It was such a lovely day, clear skies and cold sea water.

brighton beach  brighton beach
Sunday I decided to stay home and relax after such a busy and beautiful Saturday. It’s always nice when I am home and productive I feel good about that.

My breakfast on Sunday was a huge hit, I had my favourite mixed fruit smoothie and prepared spinach, roasted tomatoes, onion, avocado and fried egg.

bob wigs

This week has been a short week for me since Friday I took off to spend time with my parents. I have not seen them for a while now and I miss them dearly.

The Bad

Friday was a very upsetting day for me but what’s life without a few bumps here and there? I am actually thankful for it and happy now.

I seriously need help with my hair, I can not cope with it anymore but I do not have a head shaped for short bob hair so for now one must just pass me by when I look like I have had a misunderstanding with my blow dryer.

Forgot my rail card and ended up paying £45 for a £20 trip, was not impressed with myself but oh well such is life.

The Ugly

Nothing – I am super grateful for my life, there are so many things that I want and feel I need but I am putting my faith, trust and patience in the Lord.

How has your week been so far? Been up to anything fun?

1. August 28, 2015 / 2:24 pm

Looking great on the beach lady! My week has sucked big time…redundancy and a windows 10 upgrade which won’t let my laptop on the Internet (blogger nightmare).
    Lifewithmuncher recently posted…Create a Cosy Living RoomMy Profile

2. August 28, 2015 / 11:15 am

oh wow you were so lucky with the weather, its crap here, been raining non stop, would love a bit of sunshine

3. August 27, 2015 / 10:45 pm

Last week was gorgeous weather for being in Brighton and I wish I’d jumped on the train and just gone as now I doubt it will be that hot again! I can’t quite believe it will be September so soon, the year is going by way to quickly! :-)x
    Jade Priscilla recently posted…A world of pure imagination: Believing in make believeMy Profile

4. August 27, 2015 / 10:36 pm

I love Brighton beach, such a great atmosphere. It’s crazy that it’s September next week! Xx
    Alex recently posted…My Birthday WishlistMy Profile

5. August 27, 2015 / 10:23 pm

Look at you looking all relaxed on the beach! I wish I could just have 5 minutes to myself to do that LOL. I can’t moan though, life has been happily hectic recently 🙂

Louise x
    Louise recently posted…Origins ‘Just the Essentials’ SetMy Profile

6. August 27, 2015 / 5:42 pm

I love the beach shots, it looks like it was a beautiful day. Far to warm for me, I absolutely would have baked. The train has to be the most overpriced mode of transport ever, it’s ridiculous! It sucks that the journey priced doubled, like seriously, the need an ikea system whereby if you forgot your card you can print a temp one with some sort of a barcode system, you shouldn’t be punished like that at all.
    Louise recently posted…5 Reasons to join the No Excuse Mom 12 Week Transformation ChallengeMy Profile

7. August 27, 2015 / 10:14 am

I love your blend active bottle! Where did you pick it up?

It’s important to celebrate the good things, even among the bad x
    Zoe Alicia recently posted…How to Improve your ConfidenceMy Profile

8. August 27, 2015 / 8:41 am

I am off to brighton next week, doubt I will get the glorious weather you got though! You look gorgeous in your sunhat!! I wish I was getting to sunbathe on the beach aha!

Love Sian | The Tattooed Princess