Instagram
1   367
5   289
10   554
5   558
5   725

{Sponsors} Thank you August 2015 sponsors

My sweet sweet August, where art thou gone! You were such an amazing month for me, you started us off with lil sister celebrating her 23rd birthday and you have ended us with a good friend celebrating her 26th birthday.

sponsors

What a month it has been it has been, its hard to believe that August is gone and tomorrow is September. Though hard to believe I am actually very happy that September is here because now I can finally go on my vacation which I had put off for months because I was snowed under at work and now that I have an assistant bring on the cocktails monsieur. Don’t you just hate it when you have so much work to do that you have no time to take some personal time off? Well I was in that state of annoyance but now really looking forward to my holidays, not sure yet what am doing but I can tell you one thing for sure it will be fun.

August really offered me a lot of sponsors, some whom I am yet to complete the work with and come who was a pleasure to work with. To thank all the sponsors that graced this blog in some shape or form I thought I give a shout out to them.

Thermalabs ~ The Golden standard self tanner: I was fortunate enough to be contacted by the company via tomoson to review their product. I have never used tanning lotion before and being of African decent I never thought I needed it but still I was curious and wanted to check the product out. I was sent the product to review and as I mentioned in my review I actually liked the product. Thermalabs are currently having a huge sale on this product for $19.98 (was $39.99), the product is 90% natural and has shea butter as well as olive oil which leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.

Wool Overs: I have for a long time loved cashmere but could never really afford it or justify the expense on my then student budget and currently trying to pay off my student debt. I was selected a while back by the company to check out their site and some of their products and I must say I am very happy I did because I actually found affordable cashmere from a well trusted company which offers a great service.

Three mobile ~ Festival Pack: I was contacted by a PR end of June to see if I wanted to work with Three on their #makeitright campaign. I was very happy about this as some of my family members are loyal customers of Three network and was very happy about the #makeitright campaign that three was doing. Three has a new App called Three Rescue which basically backs up your photos and should you lose or damage your mobile you would still be able to recover the photos. I was very happy with the festival pack they sent me which contained phone protection items like water proof case, they also included a selfie stick naked Jackson, x-mini speakers, water and other essential items.

Through out the month I had an opportunity to work with guest blogger who shared Helpful tips when choosing an engagement ring, things that give life a summer vibe, Tips on hiring a video production company and also the power of sympathy gifts. Many of us picked up a lot of tips on these posts as evidenced by the comments shared on these post. I was also happy to collaborate with Icelolly.com to bring you my top tips on booking flights.

Thank you to all my sponsors, guest posts and collaborations.

1. September 2, 2015 / 3:11 am

What a variety of sponsors you have worked with last month! It’s such a nice feeling when sponsors and companies contact you directly. I like getting introduced to new products!

2. September 2, 2015 / 2:40 am

Wow it looks like you had a fabulous month for networking and sponsored posts, congratulations! Here’s to a great September!

3. September 1, 2015 / 11:06 pm

Since my birthday is in July, I love your blog already. Also, loving the jewelry.

4. September 1, 2015 / 7:54 pm

August really has just flown by!! Looks like you had a great one with wonderful opportunities to work with amazing brands and guest bloggers!! That’s awesome 🙂

5. September 1, 2015 / 7:06 pm

Goodies are one of the perks of being a blogger. They always seem to come at once.

6. September 1, 2015 / 4:08 pm

Wow! You have had a busy month! We are so lucky to have sponsors who are willing to put their trust in us and allow us to promote their products out of our homes. It’s a remarkable career and I am very thankful for it!

7. Rosey
    September 1, 2015 / 2:40 pm

I’d like to try the self-tanner. I think they must be so much improved since the days when I tried them many years ago.

8. September 1, 2015 / 2:16 pm

What happened to August?! Looks like you’ve had a great month and worked with some great companies. Well done you! Hope it continues for you!

9. September 1, 2015 / 2:09 pm

This post reminds me that I need to do one too. I think they deserve the credit. It’s good to keep the relationship. 🙂

10. September 1, 2015 / 6:45 am

This is such a great idea to appreciate your sponsors! How lovely of you and you’ve worked with some amazing brands 🙂 Congrats!

11. September 1, 2015 / 3:04 am

Where did August go?! I’m definitely checking out your summer vibe post soon. This is such a great way to recap the month as well as to thank your sponsors :-).

12. September 1, 2015 / 2:37 am

I love comfy soft sweaters so I will definitely be check out the Wool Over website! Now that Fall is coming I love wearing boots and sweaters!

13. September 1, 2015 / 1:52 am

What an exciting month! You partnered with some great brands.

14. August 31, 2015 / 11:26 pm

I love finding a source of cashmere that is good to work with. It’s hard to spend that much on myself, but winter here totally justifies it and your link is affordable, too!

15. August 31, 2015 / 11:26 pm

Good blogging month for you! Always nice to celebrate friends and family’s birthdays, too.

The products from three sound good! I’m always on the lookout for ways to backup my photos in case I lose my phone so that’s AMAZING.

16. August 31, 2015 / 10:47 pm

Wow you have been very busy. I love cashmere as well, I can’t wait to check out Wool Overs!

17. August 31, 2015 / 10:27 pm

Long may your full and fruitful months continue! Congrats on a goodun

18. August 31, 2015 / 10:18 pm

What a successful month you had! You worked with some amazing brands & guest bloggers. Best of luck to you in September, may your success continue x

19. August 31, 2015 / 9:47 pm

It sounds like you have had a busy but absolutely fabulous month with some great opportunities. I would love cashmere but can’t afford it!

20. August 31, 2015 / 9:39 pm

You worked with so many amazing companies this month! That Festival Pack defiantly would have came in handy early this month when I went to Lollapalooza <3

21. August 31, 2015 / 6:25 pm

Looks like you worked with some great companies! I’ll have to pass along that cashmere site to my mom – she loves cashmere!

22. August 31, 2015 / 6:09 pm

Hope you have a blast on your vacation and can relax and put the work behind you! Those are stellar rings! I love the middle one!

23. Wendy
    August 31, 2015 / 5:53 pm

I can get affordable cashmere!! You just made my day!! I will be checking out this site today! Will be great for the winter coming up.

24. August 31, 2015 / 4:29 pm

Congratulations on a super busy but fun month! Amazing that you get to work with some great brands and what a way to say thanks, brilliant post

25. August 31, 2015 / 3:37 pm

What a great way to thank supporters of your blog and business. Many of us wouldn’t be where we are today in our writing adventures without support from amazing brands and companies.

26. August 31, 2015 / 2:36 pm

This is a fab post and I have never thought about doing a post like this before. I think its a really fab idea and maybe steal your idea ha ha xx

27. August 31, 2015 / 12:54 pm

That’s a very busy August alright. It’s great to have the opportunity to work with so many people and organisations.

28. August 31, 2015 / 12:07 pm

You’ve had a busy month! I’ve had some great sponsors this month too, and I’m so grateful for them! They make my hobby (blogging) profitable. There aren’t many other hobbies that pay like blogging!

29. August 31, 2015 / 12:04 pm

I love cashmere, but like you I’ve always seen it as a luxury! Great post, and a lovely way to thank all those who help your blog 🙂

30. August 31, 2015 / 11:51 am

I’m so glad you have had a such a lovely month and it looks like you have been working with some fab brands too!!

31. August 31, 2015 / 9:04 am

Sponsors make blogging worthwhile. Great to thank them.