Body Shop Must Have ~ Body Butter

Winter is already upon us and those of us with dry skin have already started to see its harsh effects on the skin. I did make a mental note before winter officially started to make sure I had stocked up on the best body butters around. I was fortunate enough to be sent one such lovely body butter by Edom, you can read my review HERE.

Almost everyone I know loves The body shop, I know I do too. They pack the best products out there and today I thought whilst winter is upon us I should share some of the wonderful body butters have seen which are £5 or under but offers 24-hour protection. The three body butters I saw where the coconut body butter (£5), smoky poppy body butter (£2) and satsuma body butter (£5).

Coconut Body Butter – you can never go wrong with products made from coconut. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade virgin organic coconut oil and has a totally tropical coconut scent

• 24-hour hydration – exactly what is needed this winter.
  • Great for normal to dry skin – I have dry skin so I am pleased I can use it too.
  • Tropical coconut scent – absolutely divine.

Smoky Poppy Body Butter – In remembrance of the fallen and those currently serving. Succumb to silky-smooth skin with our seductive Smoky Poppy Body Butter. Laced with the extract of oil-rich poppies, it delivers a hit of blissful moisture to leave skin feeling desirably soft.

• Up-to 24-hr hydration
  • Great for normal to dry skin
  • Euphoric scent

Satsuma Body Butter – The name is enough to make me hungry and want some mandarins. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade shea butter and smells of fresh satsuma.

• 24-hour hydration
  • Great for normal to dry skin
  • Fresh satsuma scent

I am a huge fan of all body shop body butters and always try to have at least one of my dressed every season. What are your favourite body butters?

signature

Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post I just like the body butters

**Images taken from the body links as illustrations only.

1. December 5, 2015 / 6:17 pm

I love Body Shop body butters so much. I usually go for a coconut or brazil nut scent, but love the sound of the smoky poppy one too. Might have to give it a go next time 🙂

2. November 26, 2015 / 9:10 pm

Oh Body Shop body butter is so scrummy. I love orange scents so I reckon the satsuma one would be my favourite. I think I’d love the coconut one too x

• December 5, 2015 / 5:00 pm

I know Body shop body butters they are awesome

3. November 26, 2015 / 9:07 pm

Oh I love a good body butter.. I actually need to get a new one for dry skin over the winter months – not sure how I will decide on which one because they all smell great!

• December 5, 2015 / 5:01 pm

They do don’t they? I always go for coconut when I can not decide lol

4. November 26, 2015 / 6:08 pm

The satsuma one sounds delicious! I have several of their butters in my cupboard which I am working my through – might try the satsuma one next time! X

• December 5, 2015 / 5:02 pm

I am on my last body butter so hopefully during the January sales I can pick some more

5. November 26, 2015 / 11:06 am

I love Body Shop and their satsuma body butter is divine. It really makes my skin full soft and luscious

• December 5, 2015 / 5:02 pm

I think of all there body butters make me feel like that.

6. November 26, 2015 / 9:30 am

Love body butters, especially ones with a Shea butter base, the smell is divine. I really need to get better at using the,,I have the worst ashy knees!

• December 5, 2015 / 5:03 pm

I know what you mean about ashy knees, I always have to literally grease mine lol

7. November 26, 2015 / 8:28 am

The body shop coconut body butter is my favourite! I haven’t ever tried the poppy one, that sounds amazing, I’ll try and pick one of those up next time I’m in the body shop. They’re so reasonably priced, too.

• December 5, 2015 / 5:04 pm

The prices are awesome and I too love the coconut body butter best and always my fall to body butter