{Fashion} H&M Bag and Shoes

Getting a new pair of shoes has always brought a huge smile to my face, it’s been a while now since I did some proper shopping so a few months ago I decided to keep some money aside for my shopping and have been doing a bit of shopping now and again. Recently I ordered some items from one of my favourite stores H&M and can not stop obsessing over the items. Though the idea was to get presentable clothes for work I also just had to pick this little cross over bag and the peep-toe shoes. I did mention last week in my Floppy and Mellow post that I would share a post on some more items I got from my little shopping spree a few weeks ago.

H&M Peep-toe shoes (£14.99) – I was never big on peep-toe shoes because I could never properly walk in them even though these are nearly flat shoes but I realised over the years that because the sides are open I need to buy a size smaller so I am not coming out of them like flip flops. It has worked wonders for me since then and I absolutely love them until last week when I wore them to work and realised my feet had shrunk so these beautiful shoes were a bit bigger and every time I walked they sounded like I was wearing flip flops 🙁 so annoying!!

Small shoulder bag (£7.99) – When I was in korea last week this little bag became my one and all, I took this bag every where every day. Since to enter most drinking establishments in Korea you need to have your ID handy I took my passport and it fit perfectly more than that this little bag was able to hold my iphone 6 plus (which we all know is huge 🙂 ), my huge portable charger and my small wallet. This little bag really does pack a punch and is so strong, it managed to fend of drunks in clubs and weirdos in the streets of Seoul :). I definitely recommend this little saver if you’re looking for a strong but sizeable shoulder bag.

I love H&M and their products, what do you think of the bag and the shoes?

signature

1. November 26, 2015 / 2:35 pm

H&M has really cute clothes – my daughter loves getting her clothes there. I like their accessories – like the cute bag you found!

2. November 25, 2015 / 3:53 am

I love H&M! I love shopping for there! Everything is so inexpensive!

3. November 25, 2015 / 3:37 am

I love H&M they also have such cool/cute pieces! Loving those black peep toe shoes!

4. lynzy
    November 24, 2015 / 7:14 pm

I love H&M!! I especially love shopping for my kids there! Everything is so cheap!

5. Up Run for Life
    November 24, 2015 / 7:13 pm

The handbag is super cute. I love small purses. I also haven’t tried shoes like these. I don’t wear high heels because of back problems.

6. November 24, 2015 / 8:35 am

Have you seen the H & M makeup? I’ve heard it’s very good. I’m planning to swing by there sometime in the near future and check it out. I really love their accessories.

7. Rebecca Swenor
    November 24, 2015 / 8:00 am

These are indeed really cute shoes and I love the tan little shoulder bag. I haven’t shopped at H&M before but I will have to check them out for sure. Thanks for sharing the review.

8. November 24, 2015 / 5:59 am

I love that we can use the season changing as excuses to shop!! I love the bag it’s super cute!

• November 24, 2015 / 7:00 am

I know right, its the best excuse ever. Thanks

9. November 24, 2015 / 4:42 am

I love that the peep toe shoes have a very low heel! I can’t walk in heels so I always feel very limited in cute shoes! I am going to have to check these out! Thanks for the heads up!!!

10. November 23, 2015 / 9:55 pm

I can’t go to the mall without stopping in H&M. My daughter loves the kid’s section too.

• November 24, 2015 / 7:01 am

H&M is an awesome store and packs so many wonderful items

11. November 23, 2015 / 5:03 pm

Those peep-toe shoes are too cute! I LOVE H&M, everything is always so reasonably priced there <3

• November 24, 2015 / 7:02 am

Thanks, I agree its always reasonably priced

12. November 23, 2015 / 2:14 pm

I love H&M. I always find cute stuff there, especially in the accessories department. Those peep toe shoes are so cute!!

• November 24, 2015 / 7:04 am

Thanks, I have a lot of accessories from H&M too they have some awesome pieces

13. November 23, 2015 / 1:31 pm

I love the bag and shoes. They are classic pieces that can be used year after year.

14. November 23, 2015 / 12:10 pm

I also hate when my shoes sound like flip-flops. I never thought about wearing a size smaller because of this. What a great idea. I love H&M and those shoes are awesome.