2015 Monthly Goals {December}

Happy 1st of December 2015, in exactly 24 days we will be celebrating Christmas with families and Friends. There are so many people out there who won’t have such an opportunity so it is very important for us to think of them and include them in our prayers. For those who will be traveling during the festive period, please travel safely with God’s mercies.

monthly goals

Welcome to the December goals, I say this every month and I will never tire saying it but why is time flying by so fast. I still feel as though it was just yesterday when I was writing my November goals to share with you my plans. There are so many things I want to do but it seems time is never on my side, well technically it has never been on our side so we need to make sure we live for the moment and be thankful for everyday.

As always with these types of posts, I share with you previous month’s goals and share what I plan for this new month.

NOVEMBER GOALS

• Blog daily in November – I wanted to join the blog everyday challenge but thought best I do my own thing but still in the same spirit. PARTIAL SUCCESSI blogged during the week but hardly over the weekend.
  • Blog schedule – This time last year I had nailed and perfected the art of blog scheduling but now I do not think I could tell my elbow from my feet. I plan to work on this every weekend. SUCCESS – I managed to schedule posts for 2 weeks at a time which has been awesome and very refreshing as I am not spending every morning or night writing posts.
  • Review all products received – Over the last couple of months has received so many products which I have still not had a chance to review so I plan to do that soon. SUCCESS – I managed to review all products that I was sent and now I am ready to accept review opportunities.
  • Read more – August, September and October I set myself goals to read about 4 books and blog about them but I have failed each time so this time I will just read what I can when I can and if I blog about it great. SUCCESS – I managed to read 2 books working on reading the 3rd which is awesome as I have not been able to read for months now.
  • Buy christmas cards – I know christmas is not too far off so I need to get cards for all the people I need to send to. FAILED – I could not bring myself to buying anything, hoping to do this soon.
  • Socialise more – I am putting this one again because my social skills are disappearing because I spent so much time watching Korea shows, dramas and music that I don’t have time for anything else. This needs to change. FAILED – I did manage to meet up with one friend but honestly nothing.
  • Buy christmas decorations – This is my first apartment, my own place to decorate as I please. I am so excited I can not wait. FAILED – I have not done this yet only because I was broke from booking.

DECEMBER GOALS

• Buy christmas decorations – I moved this one too this month because I have to buy decorations for my new apartment.
  • Buy presents – I am ashamed to say I have not bought any presents for anyone in my family not even my mum. I do have some small gifts I bought from the states but nothing else.
  • Plan two holidays – I want to go and have two holidays this month before the year ends, for me it does not matter if it’s in the UK or outside.

I have chosen not to have too many goals this month because I want to spend time with my family and not panicking about not accomplishing some goals before the year ends.

What are your goals for December?

signature

1. December 5, 2015 / 10:56 am

I love the idea of setting monthly goals. I really should take inspiration from you and do it myself. I’m sure I would be far more productive!

2. December 5, 2015 / 8:11 am

Those are great goals, especially the blog goals I must start scheduling things myself too and review everything I was supposed to, there are a good few things currently. Hanging over my.head!

3. December 4, 2015 / 12:36 pm

This is awesome. I’d like to do this as well.. but probably starting next year, lol.. since December is pretty booked for me, the only goal I had is really to save as much as I can lol.

• December 5, 2015 / 8:08 am

Good luck with your December goals, hopefully you will be able to save some money

4. Rosey
    December 4, 2015 / 10:38 am

I like that you put both what you’ve met and what you haven’t. I agree time with the family is the best. 🙂

• December 4, 2015 / 11:08 am

Thank you Rosey, time with family is important especially with our busy schedules we need to ‘schedule them in’.

5. December 4, 2015 / 8:15 am

This is a lovely idea and I hope you still achieve those you haven’t yet completed! Xx

• December 4, 2015 / 10:33 am

Thanks Lisa

6. December 3, 2015 / 4:23 am

What a great way of keeping accountable for everything. I bet it really helps you stay on track 😉 I should try something like that.

• December 3, 2015 / 8:38 am

It does help me stay accountable and on track definitely

7. Miles L.
    December 2, 2015 / 11:09 pm

I should really start creating my monthly and even yearly goal. This will improve my focus in achieving more.

• December 3, 2015 / 8:38 am

It’s a great way to stay focused.

8. December 2, 2015 / 7:49 pm

You’re so organised and this has really inspired me to get on and do mine.

• December 3, 2015 / 8:39 am

9. December 2, 2015 / 7:07 pm

Good luck with December’s goals – and don’t beat yourself up about not doing Christmas in November. There’s still plenty of time and looks like you did plenty of other stuff anyway.

• December 3, 2015 / 8:40 am

Thanks, you’re right there is plenty of time to get my christmas on

10. December 2, 2015 / 3:57 pm

Good luck with your goals. I personally have been blogging 3 years full time. In this time, I rarely blog on the weekends unless I have a pending deadline that I haven’t finished during the week.

• December 3, 2015 / 8:42 am

Thanks, I want to keep as many weekends free as possible unless like you I have deadlines then I will make exceptions

11. Rebecca Swenor
    December 2, 2015 / 3:43 pm

It sounds like you did pretty good with your goals because you did more than half of them and completed most important. Time does fly by faster and faster as you get older or that is my experience. Sometimes there are circumstances in life that set us back on our goals.. I love how you just added the ones you didn’t do to the next month.

• December 3, 2015 / 8:43 am

Thanks Rebecca, circumstances do tend to do that. I believe in moving goals forward if I have not been able to accomplish them in the previous months

12. December 2, 2015 / 8:50 am

It’s really difficult to blog everyday. I actually use weekends as my time away from my blog. Good luck on your December Goals.

• December 3, 2015 / 8:45 am

Thanks Franc, I think that is an ingenious idea. I usually use weekends to blog and schedule for the week but I could do that Friday and have the weekends off.

13. Miles L.
    December 2, 2015 / 4:21 am

It’s nice to write our goals. It gives us direction and a sense of accomplishment after achieving them.

• December 3, 2015 / 9:13 am

It certainly does

14. December 1, 2015 / 9:57 pm

I really need to start writing my goals for each month. I know I didn’t accomplish all I wanted for November but December is looking up!

• December 3, 2015 / 9:20 am

I hope you able to accomplish your december plans, goals here us to stay in check

15. December 1, 2015 / 8:39 pm

It’s great to review your goals and keep track of what you still need to accomplish. I also need to buy some more Christmas presents!

• December 4, 2015 / 10:35 am

It certainly helps me keep track indeed. Good luck with getting the presents

16. Wendy
    December 1, 2015 / 6:15 pm

I think you did really well. I do not like to do Christmas things in November myself. It feels like the holiday is to rushed but it does get tough sometimes to do it all in December.

• December 4, 2015 / 10:38 am

Thanks, it does get touch in December for sure but I do not like November start lol

17. December 1, 2015 / 6:10 pm

I know how you feel about reviewing products I have still got so many to do and they just keep on coming. I need to create a monthly list!

• December 4, 2015 / 10:39 am

It’s nice to receive the products but sometimes it becomes overwhelming

18. December 1, 2015 / 4:33 pm

Awesome goals! This time of the year always seems tight with money because of the decorations and presents you have to buy. DOon’t stress yourself out about buying gifts – you’ll get it all done! Try buying a few every week!

• December 4, 2015 / 10:45 am

Thanks Alex, I will definitely do that such a great idea.

19. December 1, 2015 / 2:53 pm

I think you did well with your goals and you achieved much more than I did. I managed to buy some Christmas Cards x

• December 4, 2015 / 10:46 am

Thanks Rachel, I am considering not buying the cards anymore as I know I will forget to send them again.

20. December 1, 2015 / 2:33 pm

Happy that you were mostly successful with your November goals. I failed in my big one: buy Christmas presents. I didn’t fail because I didn’t buy them but because I couldn’t keep them a secret!

• December 4, 2015 / 10:48 am

Thanks, I agree you did not fail since you actually bought them just not able to keep them a secret lol

21. December 1, 2015 / 1:31 pm

That’s a great November tally, I think! I need to get much better at scheduling. And I still need to book a trip or sort a day out for December – I’m doing the #take12trips challenge (again) and have managed loads throughout the year so don’t want to fall down on the last month by not doing anything. I do have one or two (UK) ideas.

• December 4, 2015 / 10:49 am

I want to do that challenge for next year, sounds like so much fun. Hope you manage to book something before December ends

22. Robin Rue (@massholemommy)
    December 1, 2015 / 12:55 pm

Last year I never got around to ordering Christmas cards and it seems like this year is going to be the same way. I feel like such a slacker.

• December 4, 2015 / 10:51 am

Don’t beat yourself up, it happens all the time. It happened to me last year, I ordered but never sent this year have not ordered still

23. December 1, 2015 / 12:52 pm

Wow I love how you setup your monthly goals, very organized and motivated. I think it’s great, you got a lot done.

• December 4, 2015 / 11:02 am

Thank you Carmen, my motivation took a dip a few months back but glad to have it back

24. December 1, 2015 / 12:16 pm

Fab list! You have achieved a fair bit. I plan on blogging every day up until Christmas, hopefully I can do it. I think scheduling is probably the key 🙂 Well done on everything you achieved. xx

• December 4, 2015 / 11:04 am

Thank you, good luck with daily blogging and wishing you all the success with it. Schedule as much as you can.

25. December 1, 2015 / 9:42 am

I love how you are setting goals for your blog like this. It will truly keep yourself accountable. Kudos to you for all of your great work 🙂

• December 4, 2015 / 11:05 am

Thanks Maureen, I like being accountable for my goals 🙂

26. December 1, 2015 / 6:15 am

Great list of goals. And awesome that you accomplished blogging daily. I am trying to stick to a schedule too, but it is so hard and time consuming!

• December 4, 2015 / 11:06 am

It really can be hard to blog daily hence why I schedule them. Where possible I write over the week and spread the posts across the months but leave room for impromptu posts.