Going out whilst at uni was always a blast, we always had so much fun but the fun did not only start when we arrived at the club(s) it began hours before that back in the bathroom through to the bedroom getting dressed. Living in a house with 3 other girls was never a challenge, it was all about fun and looking out for one another. I remember my friends always used to ask me how I managed to get my eyebrows looking so nice and perfectly curated (for my face). When I say curated I am not saying Naomi Campbell style, I mean that they were neat and nicely put together. I am not professionally trained nor do I have the skills to do the perfect arched eyebrows for me have gone as far as running my fingertips on them and that was that.
I am both blessed and cursed when it comes to my eyebrows, some people think I am lucky as I do not need to do much to get the hairs in place or even go to the salon parlour that much for their maintenance but I do wish sometimes that I could get that perfect arched type of eyebrows and with the Billion Dollar Brows kit I can certainly do just that but don’t worry you can too.
The lovely people at Billion Dollar Brows would like to gift THREE (3) people their best seller eyebrow kits which will transform your eyebrows. Just enter the competition using the hair systems HERE to be in with a chance to win yourself one of these eyebrow kits.
For my review, I was sent the bdb (billion dollar brows) ‘Best Seller Kit’, ’60 seconds to beautiful brows’ and stand alone ‘brow powder Raven.
The Billion Dollar Brows Best seller kit contained:
- Universal brow pencil – designed to work with all skin tones, it is smooth on application and gives the brows a natural look.
- Brow duo pencil – this has a concealer and highlighter on the end. I thought the were both too light for my skin tone but will report back once I have tried them both.
- Smudge brush – perfect for a clutz like me to remove/blend imperfections.
- Brow Gel – I have never used a gel before for my eyebrows so I am excited to test these out. Use the gel to hold & control the brows with no flaking.
The 60 seconds to beautiful brows kit contained:
- 1 brow powder in taupe & one dual ended brow brush. The powder is perfect for all skin types and definitely suites mine too which is seeps me. This shade is the most popular as it is so versatile and works. I love how soft the brush and spoolie ends of the duo brush are. I can definitely blend to perfection and use the spoolie end for a natural finish.
The stand alone brow powder in Raven is great for adding a pop of colour to your brows.
I think overall these products are amazing and very affordable too. Doing eyebrows should not be an hour task, it can be done and achieved in 60 seconds.
What do you think of the billion dollar kits? You used them before?
Disclaimer: I was sent the products in exchange for an honest review via BrandBackers. All opinions expressed are my own, the winners and prizes will be chosen/sent by Billion dollar brows. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.