Buzzoole – Your New Social Network for Influencers

BuzzooleBuzzoole is a new (to me) social network for influencers like you and me also known as a Influencer Marketing Platform.Buzzoole into the New Year

As a blogger it is important to be acquainted with different social networks out there. When I started almost 3 years ago, I did not know anything about social networks nor being a social media influencer. For me all I knew is that I need to write posts and somehow people would stumble upon (no pun intended) my blog and they would read my blog and leave comments. Little did I know that there was more to it than it, I have mentioned before on this blog that as as blogger you’re both the content creator, editor, social media strategist and promoter of your posts. Those who’ve been blogging for a while can testify to the importance of being a social media influencer, yes it does have something to do with your followership but 9/10 it’s more about interaction on your social networks.

Content not available.
Please allow cookies by clicking Accept on the banner

I keep talking about ‘social influencers’ but does that even mean? Who and what are social influencers? Social influencers in my own words are a group of people whose opinions about products can sway the public opinion. Social influencers are now bigger than big in the world of marketing, there are so many companies and brands out there that are using social influencers to get word out there about there products. As bloggers, since we talk about a variety of products we become experts on different products. These days people are not just trusting the word of the brand or company, they want someone who has actually tried the product before and shared there experience.

Buzzoole 2

Buzzoole is social network that is working to bring users together, influencers (or bloggers) and brands together to network and be the testers of the latest products on the market. Many brands are using influencers to understand public opinion either before they fully launch their product or revive products or brands already out on the market. I have been using Buzzoole for only a few weeks now and I am loving it, the beauty about using is that you earn points (most social platforms do not offer such incentives) which can be exchanged for amazon gift upto £400 imagine how much damage you can do with £400 in amazon gift cards? the amazon delivery guy would definitely not have you on his christmas card list.

Buzzoole 1

With Buzzoole every social network you link up allows you to be matched more easily to the different brands that are looking for influencers. I have been matched because of the social networks I have added to my profile to Encore, the Buzzoole referral program, being Buzzoole Ambassador and so far I have earned enough points to get £15 amazon gift card but I am saving it until I reach £50. It is easy to sign up for Buzzole, you can use this link to sign up for an account with Buzzoole or you can watch the video.

Content not available.
Please allow cookies by clicking Accept on the banner

Buzzoole

1. January 4, 2016 / 8:21 am

I prefer getting paid in cash, that is why I love Webfluential. They give me a suggested price based on what other Webfluential Influencers are charging, for each of my social profiles and also for my blog posts.

Once you created your prfile and set your price brands can search for your profile on Webfluential and include you in Influencer Marketing campaigns. If you get selected you will receive a job offer with a brief of what will be required in the camapaign, how many social posts, how many blog posts etc. and then I can accept or decline the job at my own discretion. 30 days after the campaign has been completed, I receive my payments via Paypal or bank account. I’ve made more than $2600 over the last 6 months with Webfluential.

If you want to try it out, you can apply here: https://webfluential.com/users/register/gyzltivc

• January 4, 2016 / 8:24 am

Thank Ruan not familiar with it but I will check it out

2. December 31, 2015 / 3:14 pm

I’ve never heard of Buzzoole before but it sounds really interesting. I’ll most definitely be checking it out in the new year 🙂

Louise x

• December 31, 2015 / 3:17 pm

Happy new year to you too and definitely have a look

3. December 30, 2015 / 7:39 pm

I have never heard of this before, but am going to have look at it, thank you. Kaz 🙂

• December 30, 2015 / 7:44 pm

You welcome Kaz, have a look it’s awesome

4. December 29, 2015 / 4:12 pm

This is the first I’m hearing about Buzzoole. Sounds like a good network. I’m going to check it out.

• December 29, 2015 / 4:28 pm

I hope you do, I have been enjoying using it so far

5. Lauren Ibbott
    December 29, 2015 / 4:45 am

I’ve never seen this site before, it looks really interesting! I’ll have to try it out!

• December 29, 2015 / 5:59 am

Hope you do, thanks for stopping by and happy holidays

6. Monica y
    December 29, 2015 / 3:14 am

I have never heard about it but for sure bookmarking the site. Great to grow the blog and get organized in 2o16

• December 29, 2015 / 5:59 am

I hope you find it as useful as I am so far

7. December 28, 2015 / 8:02 pm

I joined a few weeks ago. It’s fun to see my “reach”. I love how you can get points and convert them to Amazon gift cards. I use Amazon a lot so this will be fun!

• December 28, 2015 / 8:21 pm

I know right, it’s awesome. I can not wait to earn more points and convert them to Amazon gift cards

8. December 28, 2015 / 5:09 pm

Hadn’t heard of this site before. Probably shows how little I really know about utilising my social media! Definitely will be paying more attention to social networks like this for 2016 x

• December 28, 2015 / 5:24 pm

I didn’t know about it until a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon it. 2016 I think we will all be paying more attention

9. December 28, 2015 / 1:23 pm

I’m not sure that I’ve signed up for that one yet. I’m going to get on and check it out.

• December 28, 2015 / 1:31 pm

Hope you do sign up, I am loving it so far.

10. December 28, 2015 / 6:25 am

I have heard this name before but now so much information. Thanks for sharing.
    Do you have to be a UK blogger only, or does it extend beyond for other bloggers in other countries?
    I’m quite interested in this program.

• December 28, 2015 / 8:20 am

I don’t think it’s restrictive to UK bloggers, I saw it original on a USA blogger’s webpage

11. December 28, 2015 / 5:08 am

I’ve never head of this before either. I’ll definitely have to check it out – it has some aspects that remind me of Klout.

• December 28, 2015 / 8:20 am

Actually that’s right it does remind me of Klout too. Hope you check it out

12. December 28, 2015 / 12:41 am

This sounds like a really interesting social network. I’m not on it yet, but I’m going to have to check it out and try it out for myself.

• December 28, 2015 / 12:51 am

Hope you get a chance, it’s a lovely network.

13. Bonnie @wemake7
    December 27, 2015 / 11:54 pm

I haven’t heard about this until now. I can’t wait to check it out. I really need to work on getting noticed.

• December 28, 2015 / 12:09 am

I am glad to be introducing you to it.

14. December 27, 2015 / 10:25 pm

Thanks for the tip I have not come across Buzzole before it sounds like a good idea in theory. I intend on working on my social media as well next year – I have a couple of goals which I want to try and hit next year! x

• December 27, 2015 / 11:10 pm

You most welcome. I hope you achieve those goals and also try out Buzzoole

15. December 27, 2015 / 7:41 pm

Definitely a nice idea – there suddenly seem to be a few new ones around (or I’m suddenly only now paying attention) but a lot don’t seem worth the effort of signing up. This one sounds like there’s more to it though.

• December 27, 2015 / 7:48 pm

I know what you mean, I signed up to plenty and honestly most are just a waste of my time. I do love Buzzoole though as I have already earned some pretty credits.

16. December 27, 2015 / 6:09 pm

I read about this on another blog the other day, but I’d not heard about buzzoole before that. Interesting idea to find out about your strengths and weaknesses.

• December 27, 2015 / 6:48 pm

Definitely an interesting idea for us bloggers and other online influencers out there.

17. December 27, 2015 / 2:45 pm

This sounds interesting. I’ll have to check into it as I’m always looking for social networks to increase my reach.

• December 27, 2015 / 3:22 pm

It really is interesting indeed

18. December 27, 2015 / 11:50 am

Ooo this sounds very interseting. I’m very open to new networks at the moment, trialling a few to see what works for me. So I’m going to register and see what happens!

• December 27, 2015 / 12:20 pm

I am glad to hear that, I too been trying some networks to see which would work for me and so far this one is.

19. December 27, 2015 / 10:36 am

It’s nice to get something back as a blogger for signing up to these networks. I find I sign up to so many, and rarely find them useful, most are very US based so irrelevant to me.

• December 27, 2015 / 10:38 am

I know exactly what you mean as being a UK blogger we are in similar position but with the network it doesn’t matter much on your location.

20. December 27, 2015 / 3:49 am

This is definitely a useful site for bloggers to connect with brands and extend their social reach. Great find!

• December 27, 2015 / 9:23 am

Absolutely, it’s always nice for bloggers to have affiliate networks that connect bloggers and brands together

21. December 27, 2015 / 1:19 am

I have never heard of Buzzole before. I am planning on putting in much more time in 2016 working on my social media for my blog so I will have to check it out!

• December 27, 2015 / 9:23 am