Welcome to the second installment of tried and tested, today I will be sharing my review of the Argan oil and my SIL will give an account of her experience with the eye cream. I too tried and tested the eye cream and will give my thoughts and observation on the eye cream.
Nzuri’s Argan Oil
Product Details (from seller’s amazon page)
- Product contains pure and certified Argan oil from Morocco. Comes from the Moroccan Argan Tree.
- Use after your shampoo and conditioner products to help restore and rescue that shine.
- Safe for all hair types including colored. Treatment suitable for both men and women.
- Encourages healthier hair growth, good for stopping thinning hair and make it grow faster.
- Creates brilliant shine and eliminates frizz. Repairs, softens and strengthens dry, brittle, frizzy, overworked and damaged hair. Protects against split ends and restores loss of essential oil care to both scalp and hair follicles . This rare formula has a centuries-old history of providing natural and organic Vitamin E, Omega 3, 6 and 9 and Antioxidants while renewing your hair’s cell structure, sealing in shine, and creating beautiful lush softness for the best natural smoothing finish that you long for.
The first impressions of this product is that, it has a really lovely scent and has a smooth feel to it. The oil came in a squat bottle making it easier to use and apply to my hair. I have a weave on at the moment and usually I find it had to oil my scalp but with this bottle it has made it so much easier. My hair feels really soft and looks really shiny, I applied it only one and it is still shiny which has impressed me big time. For my natural hair that has not been plaited it feels really soft, I naturally have coarse hair so it’s nice to have products that soften it and makes it easier to manage.
Currently there is a 90% discount for this awesome Argan oil (open to UK residents only), all you need to do is visit this page and you get enter your name/e-mail address and they will send you a code, instead of paying £29.99 you will only pay £.2.99
Yalmeh Naturals Super Youth Eye Cream
I was sent this product for free in order to facilitate this review, you can purchase it from Amazon for £14.95
Product details (from seller’s Amazon)
- What it does? Helps repair wrinkles, dark circles and age spots and fine lines around the eyes. Our eye cream is great for men and women with all skin types and sensitivities and all ages!
- All Natural Ingredients- Contains all natural ingredients,vegan formula, no toxic chemicals. Made with ingredients straight from mother nature.
- Safe for all skin types – Non-comedogenic, does not contain parabens, sulfates or alcohol.
- This Eye Cream – is 100% natural & 75% organic – formulates the most effective anti aging products
First thoughts on the cream is it has a really subtle smell. It spreads quite well so u don’t need to use too much. I haven’t noticed a difference when using it on my cheeks or forehead but then I didn’t have any lines there. On my eyes it has reduced the look of dark circles and smoothed out the lines a tiny a bit and makes them look more refreshed. Only used it once so far so I’ll keep u updated.
I do not yet have wrinkles so I can comment on how it helps reduce them but it does apply well, I love that it does not contain any harmful chemicals especially since this is going around your eyes. When I applied it the first thing I noticed apart from the scent was how well it was absorbed into my skin.
Both of these products are amazing and great value for money, I would happily buy them again now that I have used them.
Have you ever used either of these products before? What were your thoughts?