52 weeks ~ week 3

Week 3 was somewhat of a whirlwind week for me. I was hardly in the office so has no selfies whatsoever, my assistant was ill, I am still ill but someone had to do the work so it was hectic.

The idea for this 52 week challenge is to share pictures that had made me week, pictures mostly of me that made me happy or brought happiness to me and though this week was filled with illness it is also the week I finally made it to Prague, Czech Republic. I will be sharing with you my review of the hotel, the airport transfer service and where we explored whilst in Prague in the coming weeks but for today I thought I share with you some pictures that made me week.

I have had the best weekend ever, Prague was blooming freezing and it snowed 90% of the time but honestly it was the best regardless. I definitely recommend visiting around this time of year too.

• January 25, 2016 / 6:58 am

Yes it’s even more beautiful with the snow

1. January 24, 2016 / 9:37 pm

I would love to go to Prague – it looks gorgeous. I do hope you are feeling better now. Kaz x
    Ickle Pickle recently posted…Weekly Photo 2015 #4My Profile

• January 25, 2016 / 6:58 am

Thanks Kaz, actually turning for the worst but I still has an amazing time

2. January 24, 2016 / 9:16 pm

Wow it looks gorgeous there. My mum and dad went here a few years ago at Christmas time and had an amazing time (apart from getting delayed at the air post for 3 days due to snow!)

• January 25, 2016 / 6:57 am

I was afraid we would get delayed too but it wasn’t the case.

3. January 24, 2016 / 9:14 pm

Oh it looks really beautiful. I am glad you had a nice time, and snow, what a bonus! x

• January 25, 2016 / 6:57 am

Thanks it’s was amazing and I loved it with the snow and all

• January 24, 2016 / 5:28 pm

Hahaha it’s beautiful and since I have not had snow here in forever it was nice to have snow and play in it

• January 24, 2016 / 9:18 am

It is blooming cold but honestly I am loving it even more because of the snow