{Fashion Monday} December Fashion Favourites

Happy New Year. A few weeks ago I shared with you my favourite November Fashion posts and this post hit over 2,000 views  in a few hours of going live (the highest for any post on my blog) which as you can imagine caused a bit of celebration from yours truly. December obviously has been such a busy month that I have not really had a chance to put together enough outfits posts but I will share what I had put together.

Fashion Favourites

I have always mentioned that I am the epitome of dress for comfort and I live by that motto. I do now and again try to add in some style to my outfits but I am not that good at it.

DECEMBER FASHION FAVOURITES

New Year’s Eve and Day outfit ideas – As you know I like to put these outfit ideas together with the perfect weather in mind. Surprising winter has not been too cold this year so I thought wearing shorts and nice sweater/jumper with a beanie would be nice for new year’s Eve. For new year’s Day I thought this beautiful panel dress is exactly what the doctor ordered, obviously a nice warm coat would be idea but like I said ‘ideal weather’ or if you don’t fancy wearing a dress a nice pair of ripped jeans with some wedged heels would be awesome too.

NYE and Day Fashion outfit

Christmas outfit ideas – I love wearing red for Christmas Day but I know not so many people do so I shared an alternative dress one shoulder wine/black dress.

Christmas outfit idea

Fashion your bedroom – Though I always put outfit posts together, sometimes I do like to put together home ideas. I have a new apartment now and I am decorating it in my own right so I shared with you my new bedroom ideas.

Fashion your home

Putting Fashion outfit and home ideas together has been a fun part of 2015 and I can not wait to explore what else I can put together in 2016. I love Fashion but I am not the most Fashionable person in town, I have the eyes for putting outfits together but not always to I wear that and sometimes when I do it does not look exactly like how I imagined.

What do you think of my collection of December Fashion Monday Favourites?

Do not forget to share and pin your Fashion posts on my board.

Follow Miranda ‘s board Fashion on Pinterest.

1. January 7, 2016 / 3:38 pm

Great post and cute outfits! I really love the gray boots. I really need to add a pair of those to my collection.

• January 7, 2016 / 4:15 pm

Thanks so much

2. January 7, 2016 / 2:42 pm

Living in Midwest so obviously boots and warm bunny cap are my favorite. As its cold here some time it’s difficult to stay warm and still look stylish…

• January 7, 2016 / 4:21 pm

I know right, I am always looking for comfort instead style but sometimes it’s nice

• January 7, 2016 / 6:06 am

Thanks Kiwi

3. January 6, 2016 / 9:51 am

I really like how you have put together clothing selections that are fashionable as well as season appropriate. The sweater and skirt are my favorite.

• January 6, 2016 / 9:52 am